Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Cheyanne Kennedy
Always great selection and fast shipping!
Epic Cosplay is a lovely company! The product was exactly as advertised, the color was beautiful, and shipping time was great! Overall a lovely experience!
Amazing company! Very good products and quick shipping.
Lovely, wig arrived within 2 weeks and was exactly what I ordered.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th December 2020
This was ordered for a Christmas gift, so it has not been opened yet, but I was very impressed with the turn time and the follow up emails I received. The company seems very interested in their customer service. I will order again from them.
The product was handled with care and delivered in a short amount of time, even though l live in Japan!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 14th December 2020
It came so fast and the color is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!
I love it I always love that wig
Great small biz, quick shipping, cool loyalty points system, and wide selection of items - what's not to like?
EPW has been my go too for nearly 4 years and they never disappoint! They have the best prices and beautiful quality. Shipping is always fast so I know I don't have to worry about waiting forever to receive my wigs.
I've bought one of my favorite wigs from here years ago, and the quality hasn't changed since then. No wig I've gotten from others has been able to beat it. :]!!
My daughter loves her wig so much! Its beautiful and fits nice and snug. Just perfect
product arrived very quickly and is great quality, I am excited to use it for my cosplay!
Always fast shipping and great quality.
Product arrived on time and in perfect condition!
All three wigs came as described. All three are soft and the correct colors that I need.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 8th December 2020
EPC is really easy to buy from. Their products are reasonably priced, good quality and arrive quickly. They are my go to shop whenever I need a long wig since their wig fibers are so tangle resistant. I highly recommend them, especially their longer wigs.
Quality wigs at affordable prices and excellent customer service both in person at conventions and via email. Very quick to respond to questions and provide suggestions to match a particular character. I won't buy wigs from anywhere else!
Great variety and quick service. The website is easy and clear in description and searching. Updates and accurate and shipping is quick. I love shopping here.
Shipping is always fast, I generally get my wigs in less than a week which is fantastic! The wigs themselves are just as pictured and of wonderful quality. And I love that I can use heated styling tools on them!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,000 reviews