Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Todd In Washington
"We had a spectacular experience using Euroventure for our European vacation. The hotels were perfect, rail passes met our needs and the overall experience was wonderful. I would recommend anybody who has a busy schedule like us or just wants an impressive vacation to use Euroventure. The work that Richard, Emma and Bogi put in to suit our needs was unprecedented. We will use Euroventure again for our next vacation."
Sara Tobias
"I had a really great experience with Euroventure! The Euroventure staff were very accommodating and responded very quickly to any emails. When planning my trip, I made several changes throughout the planning process (adding/removing people, changing accommodation needs) and they were able to make all the changes with no issues whatsoever. We traveled to five countries: London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and Barcelona. The hotel/hostel locations in Amsterdam and Paris were perfect. In Amsterdam, our hostel was within walking distance (or 1 train stop!) of nearly everything we wanted to do. Our hotel is Paris was not only in a great location, but it had a mini-kitchen which was awesome to reduce costs and cook my own meals. In Frankfurt and Barcelona, the location of our hotels were somewhat inconvenient which was frustrating as it took more time (and transportation cost!) to travel to the touristy areas. While the hotel in Barcelona was nice, It was very far away from all the beaches and clubs which made it difficult to travel conveniently. I would have preferred staying in a hostel or lower quality hotel that was closer to the beaches. That being said, all hotels/hostels we stayed at were very clean, nice and comfortable. For someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with trip planning, Euroventure was a great resource in ensuring safe, legitimate and affordable accommodation is (mostly) good locations. It was also a great stress-relief to know that all the train rides were booked at appropriate times that lined up with checkout/check in times. They also provided information on how to get to the hotels/hostels which made them very easy to find. The whole journey was very easy and relatively stress-free. For others reading this, I would recommend placing the most emphasis on a convenient location as I found that to be the most valuable aspect of the accommodations. It really contributed to how we were able to enjoy our time in each country. All in all I would totally travel with Euroventure again. It made trip planning SUPER easy."
"The team put an extortionate level of thought into the trip, accommodation was perfectly suited to us, within minutes of each train or bus station and if we needed help they were a 24/7 phone call away from a nice voice who knew everything from bus fares to good places to eat, would recommend HIGHLY"
"I recently returned from the Central Europe tour and I couldn't have asked for a better trip with Euroventure! I booked a group tour so it gave me the chance to meet likeminded people plus you don't have the stress of arranging everything. I highly recommend this if you're apprehensive about travelling alone. I feel so much more confident to travel solo in the future thanks to this trip. Our tour leader Tom was fantastic, making sure the trip ran smoothly and made great recommendations on food and things to do in every city as well as advising which metro links and stops we would need to go to, to get to certain places. While remaining professional throughout the trip, he was very friendly, extremely patient and a good laugh. I will definitely be booking another trip with Euroventure in the near future."
"Just returned from my month long trip round Europe. The Euroventure team tailored my trip to my every need, the customer service during the booking process was excellent and any changes or queries I had were quickly and efficiently dealt with. My trip was amazing, the hostels booked were great, the team were responsive when I got lost on the trains in Poland and the travel book provided was unbelievably helpful. I could not have hoped for a better experience and would highly recommend Euroventure to anyone planning a trip. Cannot wait to start planning my next trip with them!"
"Just finished the Central Europe trip. Tom was a great tour leader and very knowledgable. Both Tolly and Amy provided excellent customer service throughout. Would recommend this trip for any first time solo travellers as it offers the chance to see many beautiful cities. Will be booking with Euroventure again."
"I have just returned from my solo 4 week whole hog trip. As this was my first solo travelling adventure I booked with Euroventure and they made everything stress free for me by booking all my travel and accommodation so all I needed to focus on was enjoying my time in Europe. The handbook is great and had lots or recommendations for activities and where to eat. During the whole trip I felt very independent but was assured by the knowledge if I had any problems I could contact them. (Luckily I didn’t need to). If the prospect of travelling solo for the first time is a bit daunting I’d recommend Euroventure , a great company to help you travel around Europe."
"I couldn’t fault Euroventure at all. I did the Whole Hog 6 week trip, and they were so helpful from start to finish. The handbook you receive before your trip is so useful I used it everyday and the team went above and beyond to make it personal and a stress-free trip. Every problem I faced I rang Euroventure and they always put me at ease and had a solution. Definitely will use them again!!!"
"Recently just returned from doing the Southern and Central tour of Europe! It’s was absolutely amazing and would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially single travellers. Our tour guide Tom was also fantastic always there to help and always have such good information about everything!"
"I completed the 3 week Eastern European Tour with Tolly and David as our guides for different parts of the trip who were amazing throughout and always got us to where we needed to be on time. It takes the stress away from having to organise everything by yourself and I got to meet some great people as part of the tour. It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to book on to another tour next year! Also shout out to Chris who joined as the photographer for our remaining 2 weeks of the trip and took some incredible pictures of all the places we went to."
"I had an amazing time on my Eastern Europe tour with Euroventure. Our tour guide David was great, he was very friendly and super easy to get along with. I loved all the places we went to on the tour, it was fascinating to see such a different side Europe. It was a very well though out trip, everywhere we went was so beautiful. Everything went really smoothly with all the transfers between locations, it was so nice to have David sort everything out for us. I'll definitely consider going on another tour with Euroventure, it was such a fun time."
"I’ve had the best two weeks on the Eastern European/Balkans tour with David. From initially booking with the company, I had a great help from Richard. He answered all my questions and eased my nerves as it was my first time backpacking as well as staying in hostels. They have honestly been brilliant and I haven’t been nervous at all. I felt very welcomed into the group when I started my tour and have loved the freedom to explore different countries. David has been great with organising activities and making sure the group is happy as well as giving advice on places to visit in your free time. He’s also great at picking out bars! The places that I’ve been have been amazing. After this trip, I’m sure to book another one soon as I’ve had the best time ever!"
"This was my second tour with Euroventure and I can't complain about anything - they are a great team who organise everything for you and can answer any questions you might have about the trip, what's included, how to get to hostels and activities etc. Having David, the tour leader, with us took away the stress of making sure we got to places/transfers on time and keeping our tickets etc safe. He was a brilliant leader who made the effort to get to know each of us in the group individually and aimed to help the group get to know each other too. Going on a tour has been great for meeting new people who I hope to stay in touch with in the future, and it means that we grew to trust each other and had loads of fun! Would highly recommend going on a tour, whichever one you choose - but make sure it's with Euroventure!"
"Finished the 3 week eastern europe tour and had the best time ever! David knew plenty of useful things about each city and made everything stress free. Would 100% recommend Euroventire to anyone, especially the group tours!"
"The trip was perfect! Thanks Tom!"
"I’ve just returned from the 1 week Iron Curtain tour and it has been one of my favourite holidays! Everything was well organised and ran smoothly with plenty of recommendations from our tour guide David! Highly recommend if you’re thinking of joining a Euroventure tour as I’ve had a great time and met some amazing people."
"Had an amazing 1 month trip around Europe! The tour leader Tom was amazing and was always contactable if you needed any recommendations etc. The whole trip was extremely organised and ran smoothly, literally didn't need to worry about anything. Also met a great bunch of people, would recommend!"
"This is the first inter-railing trip I have been on and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The tour was well organised and didn’t feel rushed. Euroventure have made it so convenient to travel round Europe, this is really beneficial for those without much travelling experience. I felt well looked after and safe with our tour guide David. The hostels we stayed in were clean and comfortable. The activities available did not disappoint and complimented each city really well. There is flexibility in the days schedule so it’s easy to explore independently or stay with the tour leader. I’m so happy I booked to do this trip and have no regrets. I would highly recommend doing a group tour with Euroventure. No doubt I will use them again to explore more of Europe."
"Going on the Whole of Europe group tour was easily one of the best experiences of my life. I met some amazing people and visited many incredible places during my 4 weeks and thanks to Euroventure, the trip always felt safe and supported. Euroventure were always friendly and ready to answer any questions I had about my trip which was very reassuring. All the included/optional activities were a great opportunity to get to know the group while providing memorable experiences I'll never forget and our tour leader Catherine was the best leader ever! Cannot wait to book another tour :)"
"Had the best time of my life so far on this tour! I loved having the option to travel in a group of people around my age, as it felt like a much safer way to travel and I made new friends which was brilliant. The included activities were great, as well as the optional ones, as they gave us the opportunity to learn more about the cities we were staying in and experience each place as best as possible for the short time we'd be staying for. The tour leader helped us get from place to place smoothly and it would be difficult to improve the experience, overall! The only problem is that I will have to save up for the next tour, as I would love to book with Euroventure again, soon!"
"Euroventure is a great company to book your travels through. I had an amazing summer, 2019, touring through 8 different countries across Europe. I met a group of wonderful people who I shared my adventures with. Our tour leaders provided us with many different activities; I was able to bike, scooter, hike, kayak, swim, scuba dive and more. I enjoyed visiting historical places, learning about the history of WWII, watching sunsets and sunrises and exploring the various places. I was spoilt for choice, delicious foods, markets, shops and the beautiful landscapes. It was a summer to remember. I will cherish it! Thanks to Euroventure for making such great memories!"
"I had the best week on the Iron Curtain group tour! Prior to going on the trip, I received excellent customer service from the Euroventure team who maintained excellent communication throughout the booking process. Our tour leader, David, made sure everyone was safe and having a great time, which meant that I could make the most out of my time in each city. The organised/optional activities and welcome drinks brought the group closer together and were well worth the money! There was, however, still time to do your own thing as well, or hang out with the group and visit sites with David! :)"
"Made a solo trip less daunting by organising everything and joining as a group"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 541 reviews