Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Alice
"My sisters and I had the best trip, we did a variation to the 4 week eastern traveller route and Euroventure were so helpful in making the trip suit our needs. Each hostel was great and in a good location. The info pack was such a great help and an amazing keepsake. The fact all of our travel was booked and set out meant we could spend all our efforts on experiencing everything! We truly had the best time and would 100% recommend to anyone. We’re already looking for our next trip! Thanks again for all your help - Alice, Kailey and Harriet :)"
Luke
"OB6351 I could go on for an hour saying I loved the trip. I could go on for an hour saying the team at Euroventure looked after me travelling on my own for the first time. I could also go on for an hour saying that since using them I have reccomended them to everyone I know. You can choose in this day and age to go with any company and tavel around the world but it feels cold in terms of an experiance, from whacking down the cash to getting the travel guide Euroventure made the trip one I did not need to stress about. Wrong date at a hostel booked? ring them sorted in an instant they are like a fixer that you can call on to make your trip a worthwhile one. Ive met people along the way drank far too much for my own good and seen sights I promised myself I would do at age 7. So yeah you could go with another travel company but when Euroventure are so willing to tailor make an adventure for you, why would you go anywhere else?"
"We have had the most incredible journey on our Euroventure around France and Italy, so much so I am still in Italian mode 😊. We were very impressed that all train connections were on time and the hostels were very smart and clean specially in Venice with your choice of hotel was spot on.. We have seen the most breath taking places and scenery, and we will always have very fond memories to treasure forever. We thank you and your team for all your help with our Euroventure Holiday and we look forward to planning our next trip."
"I've just returned from my third trip away with Euroventure and once again I had the time of my life. The guys take care of everything in order for you to have a fantastic time where ever you choose to go. I always feel at ease knowing these guys are taking care of my booking. It's now time to plan for my fourth trip!"
"I recently used Euroventure to book a holiday through Europe. They were absolutely brilliant. Everything was taken care of, and I was able to pay it off in monthly installments. My itinerary was perfect, and it was altered to fit my wants and needs. The booklet they sent out with the tickets was amazing. I loved the personalisation, and the tips and information on each place I visited were well used. The hostels they chose were all really good, and in great locations. The transport organised was also good, and I had enough time in each city before moving on to the next. I only had one problem throughout my entire 7 week trip (one of my trains was delayed, so I missed the connecting train), and it was resolved swiftly and without any issues. I had an amazing time, and if I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Euroventure, and hopefully I'll get the chance to use them again."
"We traveled for 7 nights through Berlin, Prague, Vienna and budapest. We had a lovely time. Euroventure were very helpful, prompt, reliable and professional. We received a personalised booklet for our trip with helpful information for each city and trip. I found this very helpful and thoughtful. The hostels we stayed in were mostly very nice and located close to metro lines for traveling the cities. I would highly recommend them as a travel operator."
"From start to finish we were looked after very well, our trip ran very smoothly and we loved that there was constant support should we have needed it both before our trip or during!"
"I've recently got back from Bali with euroventure/ultimate travel and I had the most amazing time! I would like to thank Richard from the euroventure team for helping me so much with booking it all and with any questions (however stupid) I asked him! He is an absolute star and so is the company on a whole! I definitely would recommend euroventure and would definitely do it again! Thank you so much for everything"
"The hostels and coaches we were booked on were well staffed, clean and of a great standard. Responses were during working hours, and the travel app was a little limited. Will definitely book again."
"I planned my first ever solo trip through Euroventure. Having my accommodation and transport organised for me by a company who knew what they were doing meant that my trip was practically stress-free. Tolly helped me plan out a route that worked for me, and Bogi answered my last-minute questions quickly and helpfully. I've already recommended Euroventure to my friends and I would definitely consider booking another trip with them!"
"Euroventure are helpful, kind and reliable. Amy patiently advised us and was very knowledgeable and thorough throughout. We bought our Interrail passes in a simple phone transaction and they had all the answers we needed. The passes arrived the very next day and there were no added charges for delivery. Great service."
"Fantastic service, totally took the worry and hassle out of interrailing, all train times were clear and easy to understand , hostels were first class, cant wait to book my next adventure."
"Super friendly and very helpful especially Tolly! Thankyou for a great service."
"The team at Euroventure was outstanding! Not only were they knowledgeable and helpful, but they were always quick to respond, very accommodating, and made every part of our trip personal and meaningful. Highly recommend Euroventure and would definitely work with them again."
"I have just returned from my 1 week interrailing trip! Me and my boyfriend went on the “Iron curtain” package and it was amazing. Euroventure organised everything and made it so easy. I would highly recommend anyone that wants to see more of Europe to go with this company."
"The trip was amazing. The organisation and selection of hostels and type of travel was exceptional allowing for an outstanding memory"
"OB14844 Absolutely amazing trip. Took alm the hassle out of booking trains myself. The travel pack is really good too."
"It is a really good company. Before, during and after my trip you gave me high class service and quick reply if I needed a answer. I felt really happy to travel with you. (PP2644)"
"Euroventure were so so helpful when it came to planning our trip! They sorted pretty much everything and they were always there on email or phone if you ever had any questions! We had the most amazing time on the whole hog (2 weeks) and that’s thanks to euroventure!"
"I've just returned from my second trip away with Euroventure and I'm going on my third in April 2019. Once again I can't thank the guys enough for the effort they put into helping me with my booking and keeping me updated throughout my trip. Everything went very smoothly. These guys really do make dreams come true."
"I did the 6 week whole hog around europe. Travelled alone and I met so many people along the way including other euroventurers! Bogi made everything so easy for me. Such a stress free six weeks. Thank you for everything and looking forward to the next one!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 405 reviews