Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

How would you rate Euroventure Travel Ltd ?

(optional)

Vivien Dagnall
Vivien Dagnall
Verified Reviewer
"First class service & made 'myeuroventure' an unforgettable experience. From the start the team @ Euroventure made me feel at ease and answered any questions I had about doing the 'whole hog.' I'd never travelled before, so for me this was a huge thing to do & going to be honest, one of the influencing factors was reading other people's reviews. The best decision I made was booking with Euroventure, as they did the hard work and all you have to do is show up! The little booklet you get including your itinerary, currency, suggestions of what to do, eat & drink was awesome. Plus, the directions of how to get to the hostels / and / or around the cities was great and I followed it to a tee. Thank you so much for everything, your customer service is first rate and I would recommend you guys to anyone! xx"
Tim Woolf
"Very well organised and put together, with a helpful online team. Some of the directions were a little vague - especially Berlin Hauptbahnhof - that's an absolute nightmare and I nearly missed my train. It would benefit from VERY specific train/platform details etc. The hostels were very clean, but some were better than others. The best: Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, and The Czech Inn, Prague. The worst: Funk Hostel, Zagreb, and Alessandro Palace, Rome. They were all quite noisy, but I'm an old fart and that probably wouldn't bother most people! On the whole a really good package and good value."
"A fabulously well organised trip making it easy and stress free. We had an amazing family adventure and now we want to do more!"
"As a solo traveller, having a pre-prepared package that booked trains and hostels for me was fantastic and greatly put my mind at rest. All I had to do was book flights to the initial country and from the final country. Each hostel was easy to locate from the train stations, and were located in fantastic positions in each city. I have already recommended this company to friends, and definitely will do so in the future! I am hoping to book another trip with them soon."
"They made traveling through Europe easy!! Everything was great . I am definitely going to use them again and travel next year through Europe. They have amazing customer They are quick to respond to your email . I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends ."
"Had a great trip organized by the Euroventure team with me and a friend! They quickly organised it for us pretty last minute, even accomodating our requests for alternative travel methods and order of cities (my friend hates flying). One of our hotels was even a 5-star one, even though we had only booked the 3-4 star package. The little booklet they give your is also super handy with phrases and recommendations. My only criticism is the delay of response I got when looking into a second trip with them a year later. I had asked a question regarding timing and reordering of things and no one really ever got back to me. I ended up planning it myself."
Hi there!

Really glad to say you loved your trip with us - sounds like you had an amazing time! I'm so pleased that you found our service hit the mark!

Very sorry to hear about the delay that you experienced in receiving a response. We normally try to reply to everyone within 24 hours, and we love to hear from returning customers, so that sounds very strange!

Could you let us know which sales team member you were speaking to so that we can look into this further and ensure that no one else has the same problem?

Many thanks!

Catherine

Euroventure Travel LTD
"Everything ran smoothly and good standard travel and accommodation was booked through out. One issue where one of the hostels was not fully paid for but as soon as euroventure knew they sorted it. I had the most amazing time and would book again. Saves so much hassle and you know everything is sorted and in place. A64702"
"The planning was exceptional. All itinerarys were brilliant and good thought and effort had gone into making our rail experience great."
"Euroventure was everything that I wanted and everything that they promised on the site, always had immediate responses to emails and communication. Everything was well planned and easy to follow. Hostels was high standard and didn’t have any problems. The euroventure pack is vey good and useful. Amy was brilliant! Couldn’t fault the company. Would recommend it to friends."
"Wow! Me and my boyfriend have arranged a 3 week trip around Europe this summer. The staff at EUROVENTURE where so helpful arranging it for us especially Bogi! I have just received my travel pack and I am soooo happy with it. The team put together a pack full of all my travel information, tickets and helpful tips too such as places to see, basic language for each country and directions to all of our hostels. They even went the extra mile and personalised the dairy too!! The pack is so professional and I am even more excited for the trip now. You guys are soooo organised and so amazing!! Thanks a million!!"
"It was an amazing & smooth sailing experience."
Adam Dowthwaite
Verified Reviewer
"This was an an absolutely amazing service that provided me with some of the best times of my life. I really look forward to travelling with euroventure again!"
"Very friendly and great communication"
"Richard Moore, our contact, was the most amazing planner! He responded in time, was always happy to help and ensured everything flowed smoothly. I'd recommend the Euro Venture team any day!"
Nicola Bilbie
Verified Reviewer
"Euroventure made our Eastern Europe trip experience incredible. The communication was great and they answered all of our questions promtly. The travel pack and information was well presented and was incredibly useful. It made our first interail trip very easy to understand and took a lot of stress out of the situation in regards to timetables etc. We had such an amazing trip thanks to Euroventure and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a similar trip! Thank you!"
"Everything was so well organised, train times were perfect and all the accommodation was clean, friendly and central. Staff at Euroventure couldn't do enough for us"
"They are a great travel company to go with, everything arranged and booked to keep your mind at ease. If there are any problems during your trip they are happy to help you out."
"My friend and I found the staff at Euroventure very helpful and friendly and we were very pleased with the itinerary and hotels and we had a lovely holiday."
Via Facebook
Verified Reviewer
"Yet to go on our holiday (2 days! ) but I can not recommend these guys enough! Right fir the start they have been incredibly knowledge, happy to help and Richard, who has been helping me out, has the fastest responses ever! Thank-you so much, i’ll be sure to leave another review once i return!"
"I booked an interrail package with Euroventure for a group of ten friends travelling for two weeks and it couldn't have gone better. Euroventure made it so easy for us from when we made our first enquiry to organising all our trains and really decent accommodation. I booked it all in minutes which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would recommend you to anyone."
"My partner and I have just returned from our 5 week inter-railing trip and the staff have been really helpful from start to finish, especially Catherine. We wanted to adapt our trip to suit our needs and Euroventure made it so easy to do so. Catherine was really supportive and the staff are always at hand should you need to clarify anything whilst you are away. We really enjoyed this trip and would use them again in the future. I would recommend this company to family and friends and am really grateful for Catherine's help and advice..(I think a pay rise is in order for her!!) Many thanks, Steph and Jordan"
"Just returned from our trip. We are a family of 5 and with 3 teenage boys we were looking to do something different this year. Euroventure made the organisation easy and fun. Everything was sorted for us and we had an amazing time! Now working out where we can go next!..."
"Best thing I have ever done! You guys made it so easy and stress free! Will definitely be using yourselves again, hopefully for a longer trip next time :)"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 253 reviews