Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Todd In Washington
"We had a spectacular experience using Euroventure for our European vacation. The hotels were perfect, rail passes met our needs and the overall experience was wonderful. I would recommend anybody who has a busy schedule like us or just wants an impressive vacation to use Euroventure. The work that Richard, Emma and Bogi put in to suit our needs was unprecedented. We will use Euroventure again for our next vacation."
Sara Tobias
"I had a really great experience with Euroventure! The Euroventure staff were very accommodating and responded very quickly to any emails. When planning my trip, I made several changes throughout the planning process (adding/removing people, changing accommodation needs) and they were able to make all the changes with no issues whatsoever. We traveled to five countries: London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and Barcelona. The hotel/hostel locations in Amsterdam and Paris were perfect. In Amsterdam, our hostel was within walking distance (or 1 train stop!) of nearly everything we wanted to do. Our hotel is Paris was not only in a great location, but it had a mini-kitchen which was awesome to reduce costs and cook my own meals. In Frankfurt and Barcelona, the location of our hotels were somewhat inconvenient which was frustrating as it took more time (and transportation cost!) to travel to the touristy areas. While the hotel in Barcelona was nice, It was very far away from all the beaches and clubs which made it difficult to travel conveniently. I would have preferred staying in a hostel or lower quality hotel that was closer to the beaches. That being said, all hotels/hostels we stayed at were very clean, nice and comfortable. For someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with trip planning, Euroventure was a great resource in ensuring safe, legitimate and affordable accommodation is (mostly) good locations. It was also a great stress-relief to know that all the train rides were booked at appropriate times that lined up with checkout/check in times. They also provided information on how to get to the hotels/hostels which made them very easy to find. The whole journey was very easy and relatively stress-free. For others reading this, I would recommend placing the most emphasis on a convenient location as I found that to be the most valuable aspect of the accommodations. It really contributed to how we were able to enjoy our time in each country. All in all I would totally travel with Euroventure again. It made trip planning SUPER easy."
"The team put an extortionate level of thought into the trip, accommodation was perfectly suited to us, within minutes of each train or bus station and if we needed help they were a 24/7 phone call away from a nice voice who knew everything from bus fares to good places to eat, would recommend HIGHLY"
"I wanted to travel Europe but I never thought to do it by train and staying in hostels until i came across Euroventure! I cant believe such a helpful and knowledgeable company exists for something so specific. Really happy with the service and experience throughout. You can organise my trip again next break!"
"I've used Euroventure on 4 different occasions to help me organise my solo adventures and they've never disappointed! No matter which member of staff you're dealing with, their professionalism and enthusiasm shines through. They always choose fantastic hostels in really good locations and the customised booklets are brilliant for directions and their recommendations of what to do. I would highly recommend them and will definitely be back to book trip number 5! Thanks for everything, Rachel"
"Had the absolute best trip last month! Tom was incredibly helpful and always had recommendations for good places to eat and things to do. The whole trip was so well organised and even when the occasional thing went wrong it was always resolved quickly. Had so much fun and loved the included activities- already trying to choose which trip I’d like to do next year :)"
"I was so happy that I decided to choose Euroventure to help me organize my interrailing experience. All of the guys working on my account were helpful and readily contactable if there were any issues! Thanks to my customized booklet, I knew exactly where to go in each of my stops and how to get there in the easiest way possible. I have already recommended Euroventure to many of my friends and intend to organize many trips with them again in the near future! Thanks to all of my Euroventure team! Michelle x"
"My friend and I have just returned from our interrailing trip which we organised through euroventure, and I could not recommend them enough!!!! They were able to help us plan our trip, whilst accommodating to our needs (whether that was having private hostels, allowing us to find our own accommodation in some places and book just the trains for us, find the cheapest travel routes, etc.). All of our hostels were nice and in good locations, which without them we aren't sure where we would have ended up! The book we received before our trip also ensured we knew exactly where to go to find them once getting off at the train/bus stations. The team were constantly available whilst sorting our trip, and were quick to respond to any queries or concerns that we had. They also were happy to recommend places to go whilst we were there. I would recommend using euroventure to anyone who is thinking about going interrailing. They were 100% worth it, and put me and my friend at ease throughout our travels, knowing that they had sorted everything."
"I would highly recommend the Eastern European tour if you are after an experience of a lifetime!! I had the best time meeting new people and visiting some amazing places with memories that will stay with me forever. Everything ran smoothly and was very well organised, the included activities and optional activities were great with a good balance of getting your own free time too. Our trip leader David was lovely, friendly and hilarious, making everyone’s trip something they will never forget 😊 I 100% recommend Euro venture!"
"My girlfriend and I did the 3 week eastern European tour and had the time of our lives! We were met with nothing but love and kindness from our amazing fellow travellers and our tour leader David, who was an absolute joy to be around. 10/10."
"Had an amazing time meeting new people and having such a great tour leader. All travels went smoothly and most of the accommodations were great. This has been a trip I’ll never forget and will always think back on fondly."
"I just did the 3 week Eastern Europe tour from Berlin to Split and I’d recommend to anyone! A great balance of fun activities with your own free time and also a perfect way to meet new people and visit some amazing places. Our trip was faultless and our tour guide David was lovely, very friendly, hilarious and lit AF. Experience of a lifetime 😊"
"I had a great time traveling with Euroventure. It was an excellent way to meet new people, learn about other cultures and above all have fun. The customer service is great, they replied quickly via mail and phone. I am very glad I decided to go on this trip and will definitely consider traveling with Euroventure again."
"Had the best time on this trip all the activities were so much fun and the atmosphere for the whole trip was amazing. David our tour guide was so helpful, friendly, fun and always offering great advice and kept the banter going from start to finish. So sad leaving this trip was honestly one of the best experience of my life :)"
"I did the 4 week Europe tour and it was amazing! Tom was a fab guide, he was so helpful and proper friendly and always up to recommend things to do and good places to eat which made all the difference! Would recommend to anyone wanting to travel but especially first time travellers, really takes off the pressure and the stress!"
"Very good value for money and a fab idea for solo travellers or just those who have not been travelling and are a bit hesitant. I done the Eastern Europe tour with David who was not only a good friend and support but a highly knowlagable trip leader :)"
"Fantastic 3 week group trip from Berlin to Split, Croatia. Everything was planned so there was no stress involved in travel and accommodation, and great included activities. Our tour leader David was excellent as well, he was highly knowledgeable and approachable, would definitely recommend and would 100% do it again."
"This was an amazing experience and would highly recommend to anyone. I had never travelled before this and it was a great easy way to get adjusted to traveling in a foreign country. Our tour leader David was very approachable and had plenty of suggestions of fun and interesting things to do in each of the cities. Can’t recommend the Eastern Europe tour enough and hope to do more in the future"
"Great package deal lots of places to see. Our tour leader was very helpful and knew lots about each city we visited. I would definitely recommend Euroventure 😊😊😊"
"The best trip, cannot recommend Euroventure enough! Went on a 3 week trip, with no problems everything was so easy. We were sent a travel pack a couple of weeks before we left that gave advice on what to do in each city, how to get from the stations to the hostels and tips for each of the places - so helpful. Communication between our organiser (Richard) from the start was really quick and helpful, and we were always updated on what hostels had been booked. The trip itself was amazing, all the hostels they booked us in were great and in perfect locations to see the cities. This is the best way to do interrailing, makes it so easy and no stress in having to book everything. Definitely booking another trip with Euroventure!"
"Absolutely amazing, the best holiday of my life. Would highly recommend!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 494 reviews