Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

Based on 646 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

About Euroventure Travel Ltd:

Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Katie Clelland
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 19th November 2022
Louise Walker
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022
We literally had the best time with Euroventure. From the first time we contacted them the team were super helpful and accommodating to our needs, there was no pressure to put a deposit down and book ASAP, just genuine help and advice. When we did book with them, everything was really straight forward, we received our travel pack about 2 weeks before our trip which literally contained every detail we would need about accommodation/contact numbers and even useful tips like common phrases in the languages of the places we were going and activity suggestions. Luckily we didn’t have any issues whatsoever but from the customer service we did receive I’m sure the team would’ve been more than willing to help with anything we needed had issues arose! We would 100% recommend travelling with Euroventure and would love to go on another trip with them if we ever got the chance!
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your amazing travel pictures! Thank you so much for the feedback on our travel packs and of course, our customer service team would be happy to assist - no matter what the problem! We would love for you to travel with us again, so please do not hesitate to contact us when you are ready to start planning! Thank you so much again. All the best, Chloe
In my opinion, Euroventure is one of the best travel companies out there. Right from the very start they were there in my travel experience. I originally booked myself in to the whole of Europe group tour however, due to circumstances I had to postpone. Euroventure could not have been more helpful, with a few emails exchanged, I was able to postpone my trip and even change it from the group tour, to an individual trip and I could add my boyfriend using credit from the money I originally paid for the group tour. They made it incredibly easy to change and helped every step of the way for us to determine exactly what route is best for us and how many nights etc would be best. All we had to do was tell them where we wanted to go and for how long. In the run up to our trip, we were presented with a beautifully presented travel guide containing all the information we needed regarding our hostels/train times, along with some very helpful recommendations and even a language guide for every country. Everything was done for us and for that we are incredibly grateful as it meant we could relax and enjoy our trip to the max. Euroventure really took all the stress out of it, and gave a very quick response to any questions we did have. We even got the bonus of a few hotel upgrades which was very generous! We cannot thank Euroventure enough for a stress free holiday of a lifetime! We seen some incredible sights that would not have been possible without euroventure. Travelling with euroventure is something I will truely never forget! I have already recommended to friends and will continue to do so for anyone looking to Travel.
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 23rd November 2022 Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 23rd November 2022
Hi Katie, Thank you very much for your review and kind words. Its great to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your trip after you had to postpone. We pride ourselves in our service, flexibility and making customers feel stress free and relaxed so that they enjoy their trip. I will pass on your lovely feedback to our bookings team who make the travel packs. We are happy to help in anyway and love giving upgrades in hotels when we are able. It was a pleasure to book your trip and can’t wait to book your future trips! Best Wishes, Lauren
Another fabulous trip with Euroventure. Love that they do all the organisation (why not- they know way more about travelling by train than we do!) Then we get a booklet to tell us where to be and when. It works so well and we just had the best time! 💕
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 19th November 2022
Hi Louise, Thank you for your kind words and booking with Euroventure again! We're happy to see you and your family had a great time. We can't wait to book your next adventure!
Just finished the whole of Europe trip and had such an amazing month! Our tour leaders fede and vera made this trip so memorable and I've met some amazing people along the way :)
Hi there, We are so happy to hear you had a lovely time with Fede and Vera! I'll let them know of your wonderful review. Thank you for the kind words. :) It's great that you met some amazing people and we hope that we will be able to have you book with us soon! Best wishes, Teya
This trip absolutely exceeded every expectation I had on every level. The customer service from the time of booking and speaking to Alex on the phone, to being on the trip and the great customer service I received and the help I received navigating through the different countries and cities by Fede and Vera (Our Tour Leaders). Right through to the end of the trip and even beyond helping me navigated the train journey back to my home town. The price was fantastic for what you get and the hostels in general were better than I expected. They were clean, had entertainment, cheap drinks and food to accommodate us after a long travel day. In the first 2 weeks we had Fede as our Tour Leader and she was so much so and took us to the coolest places. In the second 2 weeks we had Vera who was lovely and extremely helpful and I’ve learned so much from on how to navigate the cities and trains. The group were so lovely and I’m so grateful to have been part of this group and experience l. I have met friends for life. Thanks so much Euroventure ❤️
Hi Sandy, We are so happy to hear that your trip with Fede and Vera was so wonderful! I'll be sure to pass on your excellent feedback to them! We love to see that you made friends for life and that you liked our services. Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to have you book another trip with us soon. Best wishes, Amy
just finished the whole of europe group tour and it was absolutely the best month of my life! met some amazing people and both tour leaders Federica and Vera made the trip unforgettable, could not recommend euroventure enough
Hi there, We are so happy to hear you had the time of your life! :) I'lll be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Federica and Vera, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear your review. Thank you for your recommendation of our company to others. We hope to have you book with us soon! :) Best wishes, Tomer
Great company to book with and would highly recommend. Euroventure made it so easy and stress free to travel around Europe. Can’t wait to book my next trip with them!
Hi Lauren, Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip with Euroventure and we are looking forward to booking your future trips for you! Please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will add on your returner discount for your next adventure.
Would 100% recommend Euroventure for anyone thinking of travelling around Europe. Really took the stress out of planning the trip. We had no problems with any of our hostels and even got upgraded to a hotel for our week in Ios. Had the trip of a lifetime !!!
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great time on your trip! Ios is a beautiful island, I am so glad you had an amazing time here too! If you would like to travel again with us in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be more than happy to plan another trip for you! All the best, Chloe.
Euroventure was amazing! A group of 7 of us went interrailing and we had the best time. The team at euro venture took care of every request/need we had. They replied quickly to any emails we sent regarding changes to the plan and we’re just so helpful through the entire process. Couldn’t recommend using euroventure enough!
Hi Georgia! So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip with Euroventure and that you were very happy with our customer service too! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words for us, and if you do wish to travel with Euroventure in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch! All the best, Chloe.
We booked a Spain/Portugal trip for our honeymoon (which turned into our one year anniversary trip because Euroventure graciously remained flexible considering the rapidly changing travel restrictions at the time.) We stayed in a total of six hotels, three of which were very nice. The Petit Palace Alcala in Madrid, Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo in Faro, and the Inn Rossio were particularly nice. The Duquesa Hotel in Seville was disappointing however; we discovered it was one where we were supposed to have received a code to get in the building (which we never received.) We pressed a button outside the building and the lady kept referring to email before ignoring us... there was no email. Someone who was already staying there let us in, and there was nobody at the counter to help. We rang the bell again and the lady claimed we need to use the same code we got in with. After a frustrating twenty minutes someone finally came down with an email printed out with our room number and code. We got into our room and structures like lights in the wall were barely hanging on (the faucet to the sink came right off.) So maybe take that place off the rotation? Otherwise, the experience is one we will treasure for many years. I think the next time we travel we might make our own accommodations, but we learned a lot from this trip and appreciate everything Euroventure did to take our minds off the planning.
Hi Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and congratulations! I hope you had a special trip. We wanted to make your trip as special as possible, so we're very sorry to hear that your experience at The Duquesa Hotel wasn't the best. We always have great reviews for this hotel, which is why we picked it especially for your honeymoon, we also would have been more than happy to help resolve this issue with the code if we had known at the time. Our emergency number is open 24/7 for you, so if you do have any trouble in the future, we are always here to help! We do appreciate your feedback and will be taking this all on board. We're so glad to hear that you both had a memorable trip, and it was our pleasure to plan it all for you! Hopefully we can plan another anniversary trip for you both in the future. All the best, Teya
The trip was extremely welcoming and enjoyable. The itinerary worked out well for the locations, the hostels were clean, modern, homely and cheap and the trip leader, Teya, was great on this trip.
Hi Jack, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad you enjoyed the group tour (I definately did!). Please feel free to get in contact if you'd like us to plan another trip for you in the future. Thank you again and all the best, Teya.
Had the best time with Euroventure on the group tour of the whole Europe. It was my first time travelling and the experience was 5 stars. They were very helpful and had good customer service that would responded to issues quickly. The tour itself was good value for money with what you get with regards to hostels and activities. Our tour guide Vera was helpful in giving us the best recommendations for places to visit and to dine out. Vera was such a joy and made experience wonderful for the whole group. Thanks to Euroventure for such a good travel experience.
Hi Cameron! Thank you for the positive review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great time travelling on our Whole of Europe Group Tour, we really value all of your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind words about your tour leader, Vera. We will be sure to pass these on! Again, thank you so much for travelling with us. All the best, Chloe.
Fantastic time, Vera our coordinator/ tour guide was a godsend the entire trip, can’t thank her enough. Highly recommend
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and your kind feedback on your tour leader, Vera - I will be sure to pass this on! Thanks again, Alex.
I just completed the Mediterranean Rail Tour with Euroventure and would 100% recommend it. From the beginning, the Euroventure team (I dealt with Alex) was super helpful helping me get set up. The trip itself was great as well. The activities included were great and the value received was well worth the price. Our tour guide, Teya, was phenomenal at leading our group and was a genuine joy to have around. All in all it was a once in a lifetime trip.
Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the group tour and all the activities. It was a pleasure having you, and I had so much fun with you all! If you'd like to do a trip, or another group tour in the future, please feel free to get in contact, and we'd be happy to have you. Best of luck back in BC :) All the best, Teya
Just finished the Mediterranean coast line group tour and I honestly cannot recommend it enough. Seen some amazing places with great activities included and most importantly met amazing people. Our group leader teya was fantastic and became part of the group and a friend. She offered advice on extra activities, food, bars and joined when she could. She made everyone welcome and accommodate to everyone. The best way to solo travel or see Europe!
Hi Becky! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! That's great to hear you had a great time on our Mediterranean Group Tour, and thank you for the lovely feedback about your tour leader, Teya - I will be sure to pass that on to her. Thank you again, and if you wish to travel with us again please do not hesitate to contact us. Best wishes, Amy.
I just returned home from an amazing Mediterranean group tour! I was really lucky to be in a group with great people and also a fantastic tour leader. Teya made everything really easy for me and the group and also recommended some brilliant activities in each city. I would definitely recommend euroventure to anyone who is thinking about travelling, it gives you the opportunity to see amazing places and meet lots of new friends.
Hi Will! Thank you so much for your review of our Mediterranean Group Tour! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the tour and activities! I will pass on your kind words to your tour leader, Teya. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us and if you would like to travel with us again in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. All the best, Chloe.
Euroventure was excellent from the moment I booked until the end of my trip. Having everything done for me from travel to accommodation was fantastic and gave me piece of mind. The hostels used were great and lastly, the euroventure customer service was great. I would recommend euroventure to anyone and I will happily use them again!
Hi Syd! Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate the feedback and we are so pleased you had a great trip. We would love for to help you plan your next trip, whenever you are ready please let us know! Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review! All the best, Chloe.
Me and my friend travelled to different cities in Italy and France, which was amazing!! Euroventure was great in planning our trip by making sure it was easy to find our hotel. They gave us maps and suggestions of places to visit on our itinerary. Would highly recommend booking with them and would book again in the future.
Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so pleased you had a great trip to Italy and France! Thank you for the kind feedback on our travel packs, I will be sure to pass that on to our team! Whenever you are ready to book your next trip, please let us know and we'd be happy to help! Thanks again! All the best, Chloe.
They always listen to what I want and plan accordingly. They address all my concerns promptly and make traveling worry free. This is our second trip with Euroventures and I wouldn't use any other company.
Hi Gwendolyn! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed another Euroventure trip! Thank you for sharing your lovely holiday photos - it's great to see happy customers! Thank you so much again and I hope we can plan another trip with you soon. All the best, Chloe.
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 646 reviews