Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

Based on 589 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

About Euroventure Travel Ltd:

Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2020
Amelia
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2020
Nicole
Excellently organised, not overpriced and a fantastic time
Our Guide was fantastic and she was so helpful in making everyone's experience unique. Including my own she told me loads of great places to go which made me very happy. I would happily go again with this guide as she went out of her way to make everyone on the tours experience special.
Had a great trip doing the whole of Europe tour, Catherine was very friendly and helpful. The set itinerary was really good as were the hostels we stayed in. For sure would reccomend!
Had an amazing time on the Euroventure whole of Europe group tour! Everything was made really easy for us and I felt that it was very good value for money. I met some amazing people and made some great memories. The tour leader Catherine was fantastic and was able to assist with everything. I would definitely book another trip with Euroventure in the future!
Absolutely amazing trip with euroventure. From start to finish it couldn't couldn't gone any better. Nothing was ever too much hassle for our tour leader, Catherine, she was a blessing and made our trip so fun. Would highly recommend
I went on the whole of Europe group tour for a month with Euroventure and I couldn't have been more happier! With Catherine as our tour guide we got to experience the beauty of Europe Safely and with no hassles. Catherine was always on hand to help with questions, offer suggestions and even sit down and chill. She was amazing as was the tour. They really thought of everything to make the trip unforgettable! Would definitely book again.
Excellent service all round especially the tour guide who was friendly, informative and professional.
Customer service has been amazing. Teya responded to my emails really quickly and always gave helpful suggestions. I've booked my trip thanks to her and I'm really looking forward to it. I would really recommend using the custom trip service, the staff are great at making your trip perfect for you!
Rented a VW Camper Van to explore Northumberland. Amy was fantastic, organised everything for us and nothing was ever too much trouble. Would highly recommend and we will be booking again for next year.
From the moment we booked our week long trip with Goat, via Amy, nothing was too much trouble and she talked us through the process and made the whole thing a breeze. The van itself was clean, well equipped and very easy to drive. We opted for GOAT (Amy) to arrange our campsites and were presented with a personalised itinerary that was extremely welcomed as we were given all the information needed to glide in and out of the sites selected and we were not disappointed in anyway. I can thoroughly recommend this efficient operator without any hesitation. My deposit was returned within 48 hours without a hitch. We will use them again.☺️❤️❤️
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 12th August 2020
I CANNOT recommend this travel agency enough! I booked a surprise honeymoon for my nephew and his spouse with Euroventure Travel Ltd. and their customer service is unparalleled! For reference, I live in the US and wanted to plan a multi-country trip via rail through Europe for my nephew and his spouse for their honeymoon. They helped me customize the trip, (3 countries) keep in a budget I wanted, and picked out some amazing hotels all within the city centers of their itineraries. I wanted the trip to include a a few countries, but I didn't have a huge budget, and they really worked with me to make this an amazing trip! We went through a few scenarios, trying to decide what would be the best itinerary for the time period and budget I was able to afford. It was great. There were a few times that I had simple (and sometimes complicated) questions regarding the trip and I would email the travel team in the evening and wake up to detailed responses in the morning. If I emailed during their working hours, I received an almost instant response from the team, not an automated response. I honestly felt like I was talking to a friend and not a travel company. I can't thank them enough for helping me plan an unforgettable honeymoon for my loved ones!! If you are planning a holiday via rail throughout Europe and need help planning, look no further, Euroventure Travel is the agency you want to use for your holiday!!!!!
I had the most amazing time on the Iron Curtain Tour! We managed to fit so much into the week, with so many great recommendations by our awesome tour leader. Any difficulties as a cause of current travel situations were resolved without issue, and I always felt safe. Euroventure tours are to the best places, with the best people, and I cannot recommend them enough. Please do yourself a favour and book with them!
I had an amazing time on the iron curtain tour which was well organised so I could see a lot in a short space of time. Our tour leader was great; very knowledgeable and made good recommendations in each city. I was also pleased with the quality and location of the hostels. I will definitely consider booking with euroventure again.
The Iron Curtain Tour I went on was a great adventure! Euroventure was responsive with communication and on the tour the hostels were wonderful! My group was affected by the pandemic closures, but we made the most of it and Euroventure kept us updated throughout the week. No issues during travel!
Can't Fault Euroventure team for everything and creating the trip of a lifetime! Even with the current coronavirus issues, they are flexible, understanding and dealt with any concerns of the virus to reroute the trip. Will definitely be using them again!
Had a wonderful trip organised with Euroventure. All hotels fab and instructions on how to get to places spot on. No issues at all and I definitely recommend. Hil
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Interailing in 2019 was one of the most exciting adventures of my life. in such a short amount of time we got to visit 8 countries, which included places I would have never considered going to without the help of Euroventure. in addition to the actual travelling the days before departure Euroventure sends out your own little travel journal with your itinerary and other personal features, this makes it that much more exciting and also gives you a sense of security if you are at all nervous. I would definitely book with euroventure again. Thank you for the experience of a lifetime.
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Myself and two friends did the two week whole hog as our first solo trip without family, everything was perfect to the last detail, the hostels were unique comfortable, conveniently located (if not central very close to city transport links). Another thing that thrilled me was the personalised travel book, I'm dyslexic with an awful sense of direction but the instructions for how to get to every hostel were so easy to follow! We had one problem when a hostel tried to charge us for the night but one call to the helpline and the lovely team behind euroventure sorted it in minutes. This was the trip of a lifetime and the best experience of my life! Thank you so much Euroventure!
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 1st March 2020
Fab! All the information to find our way through our adventure was provided clearly which made travelling through Europe easy. We felt the trip was good value for money. The facilities that were chosen for us by euroventure were great and just what we wanted. Euroventure provides a great service that I cannot fault, thank you!
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 1st March 2020
PP2808 Amazing trip - my fourth one with the company - and I place complete trust in them every time to deliver an excellent experience from beginning to end. From the initial planning of the trip to the delivery of tickets/travel booklets, Euroventure is excellent and provide fantastic customer service. Initially, I was torn between two trips and they were extremely accommodating with planning both trips in a lot of detail so I could ultimately make up my mind. The accommodation chosen by the team is always to an amazing standard and really well-located, and the recommendations in the travel booklets of places to visit, eat, drink and see were all great and helpful. Would definitely recommend booking a trip with these guys and I'm sad I can't do one this year.
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 589 reviews