Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Euroventure Travel Ltd ?

Grace
"We had the most incredible trip with Euroventure! We spent just under three weeks travelling through Berlin, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik and Sarajevo, and had a fantastic experience. The travel pack provided by Euroventure was awesome, and they were so helpful and lovely before, during and after our trip. The peace of mind of having them just at the end of the phone was invaluable. All of the hostels were lovely, and all of our travel tickets were correct. Cannot recommend enough- fantastic value for money! We will definitely be planning another adventure with Euroventure soon. Thank you so much :)"
Emma
"My Euroventure trip was an incredible experience. I decided to go on a tour they offered exploring the Balkans and right from the off they tailor everything to your needs and aims for your trip, adjusting routes and locations to make sure my travels fit within the 3 weeks I had to go. On top of this I was a solo female traveller and they could not have done more to make me feel safer and prepared, sending out travel packs with everything I could possibly need to get by from exchange rates, to local taxi numbers and maps with Postcodes to my hostels. All of the hostels I was booked into were gorgeous and the perfect environment as a solo traveller due to being able to meet a number of other travellers whom I'm still good friends with now. And, as if being organised, helpful and offering up beautiful locations and accommodation they were also at the end of a phone or email whenever you might have needed them. Absolute superstars and well, I really had the time of my life."
Devon Newton
"EUROVENTURE made my trip much easier and simpler for me, it was very well organised and put together and they definitely go the extra mile with lovely touches such as the travel packs. I’ve used this company twice and had an amazing trip both times. All the hostel that were booked for us were fantastic and any staff I’ve liased with have been both professional and very kind. Huge thumbs up!"
"Friendly, timely service. Good deal and some good recommendations for things to do, see and try. Good value for money, although I wish I could have had more time in Riga to explore the city properly. Also, the directions proved useful expect when it came to getting the ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn as the tram they recommended starts running in the middle of the morning. So, as a caveat, check with the hostel staff to found out about another means of getting to the terminal! The hostels themselves were easy to find, clean and tidy and had great locations. All four cities and countries are well worth making an effect to visit."
"Absolutely fantastic! The travel pack and app made everything so easy, the accommodation was amazing and no city dissapointed! Will definitely do it again :)"
"Euroventure made planning out interrailing trip easy and ensured that we felt safe and at home whilst travelling. I would recommend Euroventure to anyone looking to travel."
"Not long back from an amazing European interrailing adventure organised by Euroventure. I highly recommend them, they took all of the stress out of arranging our trip, the hotels were great and we had THE best time."
"Euroventure is the most fabulous underrated travel agency going! Having never interrailed before me and my partner was both slightly nervous and apprehensive about the whole experience... and Euroventure made it absolutely stressfree! We booked for 10 days travelling across Austria, Slovenia, and Italy. Tolly helped massively in planning our trip, offering suggestions of destinations, ways to make it cost effective being students, and answering every single question we had! (There reply times are incredible to!) The accommodation Euroventure selected for us (a mix of hostels and hotels) were all really high quality with vibrant atmospheres wherever we went! The travel pack was so cool and unique to us- also it arrived less than 24 hours after being dispatched!! (Literally the most exciting moment ever). They booked us on some lovely trains and the most brilliant coach between Villach and Venice :-) On our trip we had only one problem which, within the space of a few hours, the company offered to refund the whole price it incurred to us which was absolutely amazing of their team and we are sooooo grateful! So even if an issue arises, you can absolutely trust Euroventure in making sure you are well cared for. :-) Overall, they absolutely took all the hassle off what would have been an extremely complicated trip and made us feel part of their travel community! .....we’re already discussing the next one ;-) Amazing customer service, fabulous organising and delivering of an amazing trip. And we can’t be more grateful. Thank you guys! Emily"
"Euroventure was amazing! Me and my sister had the best time travelling from Paris to Rome in 3 weeks. Euroventure basically do everything for you so there is no stress and they give you all the information needed through-out your whole trip. All of the hostels booked were all really good. Very clean, friendly, easy to find and close to city centres and very close to public transport. Everyone in the hostels were always there to help out with getting around the cities, recommended good and cheap places to eat and what is worth seeing/ isn’t worth seeing! Euroventure made it easy to travel wirh the interrailling passes. They give you all the information you need to know about every city - How to get from the train station to the hostels and back again, what currency you need to use, prices of public transport, things to do and see and best places to eat/drink! They give you a booklet specially made for you and your trip, very useful! They also provide an app you can download on your phone where you can downloads maps of where you’re staying, gives you weather updates and has all the useful information in from the booklet they provide. Would highly recommend using Euroveture for travelling round Europe or anywhere infact. Will definitely be booking a trip again."
"I went on a 56 day bespoke European trip last year and it was the most exhilarating experience ever. Euroventure helped me from the very beginning to half way through my trip when I needed travel advice. The fact that they set the route for my trip, with very minimal input from me (as I just had no clue other than wanting to travel and sight see) to the amazing hostels they booked for me and putting together my very own guide with easy transfer information. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, being a bit of a control freak I was a little worried but Euroventure had everything booked down to the tee. As someone who likes to solo travel, I would defiantly recommend booking with them. And intend to do so again in the future (maybe branching out to Bali :-)"
"Travelling was always something I wanted to do but I never had the confidence or understanding of how to do it. When I came across Euroventure online, I knew within minutes that I was going to book the trip of a lifetime with them. Last year my brother, and now travel buddy, was very unwell and we decided that interrailing was the perfect reward for his successful recovery. Our trip was catered to us and included everything we wanted thanks to Euroventure. Any concern or problem that appeared during our trip, I knew I could contact Euroventure to help, which was exactly what they did. My brother and I cannot be any more thankful for the unbelievable service we have received and I cannot wait to use Euroventure again in the future. If you’re considering travelling, Euroventure is a must! It takes all the stress off a phenomenal trip and allows you to cherish every moment. I can’t thank you enough Euroventure, you really are incredible."
"1st time traveling? Worried about how to get about? Or just want a stress free break? Euroventure are your people! They take all those worries away and help you enjoy your trip! Amazing! Can't thank them enough for my wonderful trip and now I have the travel bug too!"
"This was the third time I travelled with Euroventure and this time they were even better with accommodating changes to my quote/itinerary. I initially planned a 3-week tour and received a quote for that but then had to completely change it which wasn’t a problem for the company at all. They really do take all the hassle out of booking/planning an interrail trip and the hostels they choose are brilliant in terms of facilities and location. Thankfully I didn’t have to use their emergency out of hours number but got in touch on social media with a general enquiry while on my trip and they responded very quickly so rest assured the team are always there to help no matter how big/small your issue may be. I’m already looking forward to booking my fourth Euroventure next year!"
"Euroventure have truly been amazing in organising my travel journeys and my stays during my trip. I was travelling on my own for the first time and to have had their support was awesome. Thanks to Euroventure I've been able to explore cities I never thought I would go to. All of the hostels I stayed were really good quality, safe and no stress and the staff were very helpful. I will definitely be recommending your services to my friends, and I know I will be travelling again with Euroventure in the future."
"Great customer service!"
"I can not thank Euroventure enough! We had an amazing trip, everything was organised for us and it was organised to a T. Fantastic value for money and we really would not have been able to travel that many places without the help of Euroventure. The staff are incredibly helpful also, any questions we had they would reply straightaway! Thank you again Euroventure, I will be definitely be recommending you to a friend."
"Made it one of the most stress free trips ive had and very kind and helpful staff."
"I would 100% recommend Euroventure to anyone wanting to do a bit of travelling. I went on a group tour and had the time of my life! Friendly tour Gide who Always there to help (even if you were lost at 2:00am). Fun, stress free way of seeing a bit of Europe. The hostels were amazing! Also very reasonable prices for what you get included. Overall 10/10 from me!"
"I just finished finished two weeks on the Whole Hog Trip. Euroventure made our trip so easy and took the stress out of planning and getting from each destination to the next. We had the most amazing two weeks seeing incredible cities and staying in great hostels where we made lots of new friends! Thanks Euroventure 😊"
"I just finished the 4 weeks Europe Group Tour and it is amazing. Can't believe 4weeks went so fast. I very glad I booked this trip and never regret. Traveling with my new fantastic friends from the group and a reliable leader (Richard). The lazy me can just relax and enjoy the moment as Richard will tell us the schedule of the day and he will settle everything. I really enjoyed the trip without worrying anything. 😂 The travel pack had all the information you need and some great recommended things to do. You also get extra information from the leader."
"I chose a Whole Hog 3 week adventure, a trip encompassing eight countries, a comfortable stay in every hostel and a guide on all things useful, such as train times, local dialect and the best places to visit. The Euroventure team was readily available to answer any queries before, during and after my trip, and really did help me to feel safe a solo traveller. I felt particularly looked after by my travel coordinator in the UK, Bogi, as well as by staff at every hostel that I stayed in. I also met several fellow Euroventure travellers throughout my trip, which helped me to settle in to each destination more easily, too. The hostels chosen by the company were clean, close to each city centre and had helpful staff that were fluent in English. They also provided information on free activities around the city - including walking tours - which, as I discovered, are a fantastic way of exploring the place where you're staying, as well as bus times and directions to areas outside of the city like the countryside. I am still astounded that I was able to visit so many countries in such a short span of time, and - more importantly - that I was able to make the most of each place I visited. I would have struggled to plan such a rich tour of Europe either on my own or in a group of travellers; I will definitely be using Euroventure for my next adventure around the continent!"
"Booking number OB6191 Flawless from start to finish. No issues with hostels or trains and really took the stress out of inter railing allowing us to enjoy our trip to the fullest. Staff were always friendly and helpful, I couldn’t recommend more."
"Easiest trip I’ve ever booked. The set trips are easily changed - we did the 1wk Iron Curtain trip and swapped out the one night in Vienna for an extra night in Berlin with no dramas at all. Everything is sent to you in a cool little pack with recommendations, and email correspondence is fantastic - any questions I had were quickly and coherently responded to. The only fault I can pick is that a one week trip to three countries is overpowered by the amount of travelling needed. I feel like I didn’t spend much time in Budapest at all, however this is the way it goes with this kind of short trip! Overall, can’t fault the service given in slightest, shout out to Bogi for the help!"
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 303 reviews