Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

About Euroventure Travel Ltd:

Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy
Did the 3 week Eastern Europe tour and it was amazing! Couldn't recommend Euroventure enough! Took all the hassle out of travelling, particularly for someone as unorganised as I am! All the hostels were clean, comfortable and friendly. Our tour guide Dave was great too! Knew all the good places to go to, even gave us a free walking tour in Prague. Couldn't do enough for us. Thanks everyone involved!
We had a wonderful experience working with Amy. She helped us work out so many details and made sure we were taken care off after complications with our booking. We are so grateful for her help and so excited for our trip
Just recently got back from the Iron Curtain tour and already have post tour blues! I enjoyed the trip immensely, met some fab people and felt like I laughed the whole week. I liked using euroventure as having everything planned out in advance took all the stress away compared to if I planned it myself. Big shout out to our tour leader David who was great to hang out with. He made the transitions between places and cities very easy and stress free. His sarcastic wit and humour made my week. He also had great knowledge on the sights we visited. The itinerary was jam packed with activities to do. Would highly recommend using Euroventure, will definitely be using them again!
Euro venture planned out recent trip though Europe. Our trip was well planned, communicated and completely what we asked for, we had a fantastic time. We enjoyed the train travel, timing was perfect and trains were easy to find with the directions given.
A great experience!! Travelled around Europe for a month with Euroventure and had the best time!! Well worth the money I invested.
I can't recommend Euroventure highly enough. In August 2019 I went on the 3 Week: Islandbound adventure. From my first approach to Euroventure to my return from my trip they were absolutely brilliant. The organisation of transfers and accommodation was first class. Before my trip any concerns or questions I had were responded to almost immediately. I fully intend to book my next adventure with them.
Just returned from my month long trip round Europe. The Euroventure team tailored my trip to my every need, the customer service during the booking process was excellent and any changes or queries I had were quickly and efficiently dealt with. My trip was amazing, the hostels booked were great, the team were responsive when I got lost on the trains in Poland and the travel book provided was unbelievably helpful. I could not have hoped for a better experience and would highly recommend Euroventure to anyone planning a trip. Cannot wait to start planning my next trip with them!
I have just returned from my solo 4 week whole hog trip. As this was my first solo travelling adventure I booked with Euroventure and they made everything stress free for me by booking all my travel and accommodation so all I needed to focus on was enjoying my time in Europe. The handbook is great and had lots or recommendations for activities and where to eat. During the whole trip I felt very independent but was assured by the knowledge if I had any problems I could contact them. (Luckily I didn’t need to). If the prospect of travelling solo for the first time is a bit daunting I’d recommend Euroventure , a great company to help you travel around Europe.
I couldn’t fault Euroventure at all. I did the Whole Hog 6 week trip, and they were so helpful from start to finish. The handbook you receive before your trip is so useful I used it everyday and the team went above and beyond to make it personal and a stress-free trip. Every problem I faced I rang Euroventure and they always put me at ease and had a solution. Definitely will use them again!!!
I had an amazing time on my Eastern Europe tour with Euroventure. Our tour guide David was great, he was very friendly and super easy to get along with. I loved all the places we went to on the tour, it was fascinating to see such a different side Europe. It was a very well though out trip, everywhere we went was so beautiful. Everything went really smoothly with all the transfers between locations, it was so nice to have David sort everything out for us. I'll definitely consider going on another tour with Euroventure, it was such a fun time.
I’ve had the best two weeks on the Eastern European/Balkans tour with David. From initially booking with the company, I had a great help from Richard. He answered all my questions and eased my nerves as it was my first time backpacking as well as staying in hostels. They have honestly been brilliant and I haven’t been nervous at all. I felt very welcomed into the group when I started my tour and have loved the freedom to explore different countries. David has been great with organising activities and making sure the group is happy as well as giving advice on places to visit in your free time. He’s also great at picking out bars! The places that I’ve been have been amazing. After this trip, I’m sure to book another one soon as I’ve had the best time ever!
This was my second tour with Euroventure and I can't complain about anything - they are a great team who organise everything for you and can answer any questions you might have about the trip, what's included, how to get to hostels and activities etc. Having David, the tour leader, with us took away the stress of making sure we got to places/transfers on time and keeping our tickets etc safe. He was a brilliant leader who made the effort to get to know each of us in the group individually and aimed to help the group get to know each other too. Going on a tour has been great for meeting new people who I hope to stay in touch with in the future, and it means that we grew to trust each other and had loads of fun! Would highly recommend going on a tour, whichever one you choose - but make sure it's with Euroventure!
Finished the 3 week eastern europe tour and had the best time ever! David knew plenty of useful things about each city and made everything stress free. Would 100% recommend Euroventire to anyone, especially the group tours!
The trip was perfect! Thanks Tom!
I’ve just returned from the 1 week Iron Curtain tour and it has been one of my favourite holidays! Everything was well organised and ran smoothly with plenty of recommendations from our tour guide David! Highly recommend if you’re thinking of joining a Euroventure tour as I’ve had a great time and met some amazing people.
Had an amazing 1 month trip around Europe! The tour leader Tom was amazing and was always contactable if you needed any recommendations etc. The whole trip was extremely organised and ran smoothly, literally didn't need to worry about anything. Also met a great bunch of people, would recommend!
This is the first inter-railing trip I have been on and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The tour was well organised and didn’t feel rushed. Euroventure have made it so convenient to travel round Europe, this is really beneficial for those without much travelling experience. I felt well looked after and safe with our tour guide David. The hostels we stayed in were clean and comfortable. The activities available did not disappoint and complimented each city really well. There is flexibility in the days schedule so it’s easy to explore independently or stay with the tour leader. I’m so happy I booked to do this trip and have no regrets. I would highly recommend doing a group tour with Euroventure. No doubt I will use them again to explore more of Europe.
Going on the Whole of Europe group tour was easily one of the best experiences of my life. I met some amazing people and visited many incredible places during my 4 weeks and thanks to Euroventure, the trip always felt safe and supported. Euroventure were always friendly and ready to answer any questions I had about my trip which was very reassuring. All the included/optional activities were a great opportunity to get to know the group while providing memorable experiences I'll never forget and our tour leader Catherine was the best leader ever! Cannot wait to book another tour :)
Had the best time of my life so far on this tour! I loved having the option to travel in a group of people around my age, as it felt like a much safer way to travel and I made new friends which was brilliant. The included activities were great, as well as the optional ones, as they gave us the opportunity to learn more about the cities we were staying in and experience each place as best as possible for the short time we'd be staying for. The tour leader helped us get from place to place smoothly and it would be difficult to improve the experience, overall! The only problem is that I will have to save up for the next tour, as I would love to book with Euroventure again, soon!
Euroventure is a great company to book your travels through. I had an amazing summer, 2019, touring through 8 different countries across Europe. I met a group of wonderful people who I shared my adventures with. Our tour leaders provided us with many different activities; I was able to bike, scooter, hike, kayak, swim, scuba dive and more. I enjoyed visiting historical places, learning about the history of WWII, watching sunsets and sunrises and exploring the various places. I was spoilt for choice, delicious foods, markets, shops and the beautiful landscapes. It was a summer to remember. I will cherish it! Thanks to Euroventure for making such great memories!
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 543 reviews