Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

About Euroventure Travel Ltd:

Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy
I couldn't fault my trip, experience of a lifetime, perfect.
Had the most amazing time doing the 4 day Lapland trip, truly a bucket list adventure, from Stockholm’s ABBA museum to a sleeper train, arriving in Abisko in a snow storm -28 never felt cold like it! Snows mobiles chasing aurora which we didn’t catch, then husky rides in the snow. To finally arrive at the ice hotel! And caught up with aurora, the most beautiful sky! And what a experience to sleep in a cold room! All travel went so smoothly and loved the pack we received! Couldn’t recommend euro venture more highly. Thank you for making our trip easy!
Spent last summer on the Eastern Trooper 3 week trip. Had an amazing time, everything was expertly taken care of by the guys at euroventure. Everything went smoothly and I'll definitely be booking my next trip with them again. 5 stars. Highly recommended
My experience with Euroventure was absolutely perfect. They got my trip booked on very short notice and were extremely helpful with any questions I had before departing. This was my first multi country trip and I was pretty nervous about it, but it's so easy to get where you need to be with everything pre booked and laid out in your travel book. All the hostels I stayed at were great and well located. All in all, I loved every aspect of euroventure and will definitely book travels through them again in the future
We booked a Euro trip for hostels and this was substituted for hotels in a number of cities. This isn’t great as we had hoped to meet people at the hostels. Also, although we had specified twin beds a number of the reservations said they had no note on the booking so could only give us doubles. I called Euroventure to ask them to contact the hotels/hostels to call and request twin beds and they refused (I had to call myself). Overall, a poor experience.
Life is for living! There is no point saying I should have, would have, could have. Last summer my wife and I took a trip of a life time around Europe. We visited some of the most brightest, cosmopolitan spots in Europe. As a whole we loved it, Euroventure Travel carefully engineered and planned our hotels and tickets. It saved us a lot of hassle and it gave us the opportunity to just travel from city to city taking in the splendor and wonders of each city. Would I recommend them? Most definitely, have a look, pictures tell a thousand words.
One of the best holidays of my life
It was my first time travelling in Europe alone and euroventure put my mind at ease by booking all of the accommodation and travel. All the facilities were extremely high quality and they were extremely helpful on the phone. I would highly recommend.
Really good trip, all well planned and amazing hostels. My friend was missed of the booking in one hostel (the hostels fault) , euroventure were very helpful in sorting it out and reinbursing us the money :) would definitely recommend
Very helpful with planning and any changes I needed to make to my trip, so much info on where I was going which is helpful for first time travellers.
Excellent value for money and incredibly helpful! Got to see some amazing European sites and stayed in some really nice hostels - Thanks 😊
Trip was perfectly organised, staff were really halpful and catered to my every change of mind. Would highly recommend. Still kept the little book for memories!
Euroventure took all the stress out of my trip, booking all accommodation and travel. They also provided many different options so I could customise the trip exactly how I wanted. Overall it couldn’t have gone better!
Best trip ever, made so easily by the Euroventure team, litreally do everything for you, would defo recommend and will be booking again.
I used Euroventure for the first time last summer after a friend recommended it to me. The website is really well designed and I found it super easy to search through the extensive list of different trips all in varying length and price. Once booked the communication was really good and I could tailor the trip to me needs using there expert advice. They sent out a personalised pack with travel tips and recommendations for each city and they were all fantastic! All the accommodation was really good and saved a lot of time doing research letting them book it all for me! I plan on using them again soon!
Really good company, makes inter-railing more convenient by sorting all the tickets and booking good Hostels, the pack they send with all information and recommendations is really useful too and nice as a memory from the holiday!
Thank you so much for organising our 3 week trip! Everything was made so easy. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Although there was a lack of communication leading up to the trip, the company did a fantastic job of arranging the travel and accommodation as well as a collection of recommendations, guides, language tips etc. The chosen hostels were superb and the train times/ seat choices were perfect. Would certainly use again
Excellent company. Very quick to reply to any emails/problems. The whole structure and ease of our inter-rail was down to the team and we are very appreciative! We did not know anything about inter-railing prior to our trip and the team made it feel like any other holiday.
Really well organised and so easy with the little book and all the suggestions 100% will use again!
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 570 reviews