Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

About Euroventure Travel Ltd:

Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

info@euroventure.com

Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2020
Amelia
Euroventure Travel Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2020
Nicole
Really good trip, all well planned and amazing hostels. My friend was missed of the booking in one hostel (the hostels fault) , euroventure were very helpful in sorting it out and reinbursing us the money :) would definitely recommend
Was very easy to plan and all accommodations were lovely and helpful including an upgrade to a 4 star hotel on the first night! One minor issue with the final accommodation that automatically charged me for two nights though this had already been paid but the accommodation has refunded me instantly. Another issue when our train hit a car on a crossroad but we got to Vienna in the end! One thing I would suggest is for Euroventure to put more information into the itinerary booklets (e.g. room types, website, email of accoms) and also to check that the directions and train times are up to date (our tickets showed different times to what was shown on the booklet and almost caused us to miss a train), this did cause a bit of confusion but it was all sorted in the end. All in all I would happily book another holiday should the faults be polished out!
For first time independent travellers (like us) we’d recommend euroventure as everything was sorted out for us (tickets and hostels) but there was still plenty of freedom. It saved the hassle of spending hours searching for trusted hostels. It was probably more expensive than doing it ourselves but at least we knew it was safe. The hostels were safe and on the whole good although our preferences of ‘central and single sex dorms’ were rarely met. The train journeys planned for us were at convenient times and the route was perfect. However we had many issues with seat reservations as we were told by euroventure that they weren’t compulsory but some trains we had major issues with seating and were told by the staff at the station that we couldn’t reserve beforehand without paying and some trains they tried to kick us off. However apart from that the trains were good. The recommendations of things to do in the guide were helpful although a lot were out of budget for travellers so might need adapting. Directions to hostels were helpful.
Euroventure were fast at replying and every question I had they answered very confidently! They helped us create our dream inter-rail and helped keep it cheaper. The hostels we stayed in were all in good condition and all had friendly and helpful staff, our favourite being either Ginger Hostel, Krakow, or Circus Hostel, Berlin, as these hostels were modern and felt very clean! Thank you!
Used euroventure for a trip around Europe and they really helped make the process a whole lot easier! They arranged hostels and hotels for us to stay in, which were in great locations and suited us fine. The instructions included in our booklet on how to get to the chosen hostels were also great and helped us get there quickly. Their help before and during, (included in the booklet) was really appreciated and made sure we felt at ease, with little tips and guides on what to do in each place. As well as easy to understand instructions on the trains we would get and where to find them, which all worked out fine for us. The only trouble we had, was in Italy when we struggled to understand how public transport worked, and faced a fine as a consequence. So perhaps some additional information on public transport, such as where to buy tickets from would have been helpful, but other than that euroventure were great and we would definitely consider using them again!
This company has helped us a lot in organising our trains. We found the sheet given to us with options for train times very helpful, and they saved us a lot of hassle for booking reservations. However we had a problem. This company did not book us reservations on a train that had compulsory reservations which they had put on our list of possible trains to go on. This caused stress for us on the train, and led to us having to pay €20 each extra for reservations. I hope that we can be compensated for this.
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad our service was helpful :) I'm sorry to hear you think there was a reservation missing from your itinerary. Of course if you had contacted us at the time or at any point since your trip a few weeks ago we would of course have already refunded you for this if it was indeed our mistake! Our office is open 7 days a week and our staff are always on hand to offer assistance while you're away. If you can please inform your Trip Organiser which journey this conerns we can then send you a refund. I'm sorry if this caused you any hassle but as we had no contact from you at all we had no idea there were any issues for us to resolve. We hope you enjoyed your Interrailing trip anyway and will process this refund as soon as we hear from you! Best wishes Amy
The first two hostels were brilliantly located and very convenient! Shame that there wasn't an ensuite with the private room in Ljubljana but didn't worry us too much! The last hotel in Venice was beautiful but location wasn't too great because it was so quiet there! All and all, brilliant organisation and made it a very enjoyable and memorable trip! Would definetly use the company again!
Everything was good, took a lot of the pressure off me.
We traveled for 7 nights through Berlin, Prague, Vienna and budapest. We had a lovely time. Euroventure were very helpful, prompt, reliable and professional. We received a personalised booklet for our trip with helpful information for each city and trip. I found this very helpful and thoughtful. The hostels we stayed in were mostly very nice and located close to metro lines for traveling the cities. I would highly recommend them as a travel operator.
The hostels and coaches we were booked on were well staffed, clean and of a great standard. Responses were during working hours, and the travel app was a little limited. Will definitely book again.
Euroventure Travel Ltd 4 star review on 6th March 2019
I've did my Euroventure trip on July/August 2017. I went on a 4 weeks customised trip; Catherine helped me a lot during the planning, and suggested me new routes that made me very very happy. However, I had a little trouble while I was in Bosnia because apparently no one sent a confirmation email for my hostel and I was without one. But luckily everything was sorted out and went smoothly. I also find my second half during this trip. Highly recommended!
Working with Euroventure to plan our Europe trip was great! The team responds quickly and efficiently to any questions or concerns. Euroventure took care of the main stress which was finding accommodations and transportation to the different European cities we visited. All the accommodations selected were in convenient locations and were overall great choices in appearance and comfort. I really appreciate that Euroventure gives you the option of a payment plan, which makes the trip affordable in the sense that you can make monthly payments towards everything.
Great trip, information guide was really useful. The service was helpful and the booking was made easy. Only wish it was longer.
Euroventure Travel Ltd 4 star review on 28th August 2018
Euroventure were brilliant for helping to organise our custom interrailing trip. All the train journeys and check-ins at hotels went incredibly smoothly. The team were very helpful when responding to emails and kept us up to date when planning the trip - the only thing I wish they'd have kept us more informed on is last minute changes to the schedule after completing the payment (we had Venice and a change in Zurich in the plan, but they got taken out). I would definitely recommend Euroventure to a friend! Thank you for your help!
1st time traveling? Worried about how to get about? Or just want a stress free break? Euroventure are your people! They take all those worries away and help you enjoy your trip! Amazing! Can't thank them enough for my wonderful trip and now I have the travel bug too!
We found the company online by chance and are so glad that we did! The booking experience was so quick and easy as everything was sorted for us, as well as any queries being answered extremely quickly and efficiently. We opted for the Islandbound set trip for 2 weeks, as this was the perfect mix of cities and costal locations for us. The travel pack was great quality and very useful, especially the instructions on how to get to the hostel and recommendations of things to do. We also downloaded the virtual travel packs to our phones which was good when we didn’t have our physical packs to hand. The only slight issue we had regarding this was on arrival in Zagreb we decided to check the location of our hostel on the virtual app, and on arrival at that hostel were told there was not a booking in our name, it was only then we realised that the hostel names on the virtual pack was different and hence we had gone to the wrong place because of it. Our accommodations; Plus Berlin, Czech Inn (Prague), Hotel Mercure Wien (Vienna), Hotel Museum (Budapest), Hostel Bureau (Zagreb) and Backpackers Hostel 1 (Split), were all faultless. We opted for a private room as believed this would suit us best and all we spacious, clean and all but 1 also had an en-suite which was a pleasant surprise. The staff were also all very friendly and accommodating, and we were often able to check in early upon arrival. Their locations were also ideal, being either within walking distance of the city centres or only short public transport journeys away, ideal as we had lots to fit into the short time we spent in all of the cities, and we managed to see and do so much! However we did want to bring to your attention our stay in Hotel Delfin (Hvar). Unfortunately our stay here was not so pleasant. We had issues with our original room here, such as a broken shower and a bad smell (damp). It took us 5 hours of negotiations with reception to be put in a new room with a working shower (although this still requires us holding it above our head) and we found the staff to be very rude and unaccommodating throughout the situation despite us being patient and understanding. Aside from our room we also felt the hotel in general was in a state of disrepair and uncleanliness. Overall we just felt that sadly this hotel was not the same standard as all of the other lovely accommodations which you picked out for us and as it was our last and longest stay this was a bit of a shame. We do not however want this to portray our whole trip as overall we had an amazing experience and would definitely be keen to book with you again and recommend you to others. Thank you for all of your help.
Hi there, Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I'm really glad to hear that you loved the travel pack and the route, and that you had a great time on your trip! Thank you for your feedback regarding your hotel in Hvar, and our apologies that it didn't live up to the standard we would expect. Unfortunately as Hvar gets extremely busy in peak season, all our private hostel rooms were sold out at the time of booking, as were our normal 3* hotel rooms. As a result we had to upgrade you to a different hotel. Sadly it sounds like it didn't live up to the standard of your other accommodation, for which I hope you'll accept our apologies! We always pride ourselves on selecting accommodation with a great balance of price, location and top reviews, so we will certainly be taking this feedback on board to ensure that other travellers don't have the same experience. Once again thank you so much for all the postive feedback and we are so happy that you enjoyed booking your trip with us! Hope to see you for another trip soon! The Euroventure Team
I loved booking through euroventure made everything so easy and the use of the helpline helped to put you at ease! The majority of the accommodation was of a very high quality! Only reason for a 4 and not a 5 is that I feel we should’ve been told to reserve seats as we ended up on the stairs for 4 and half hour train journey! Would recommend and use again!
My friends and I chose the Iron Curtain inter- railing package and we had an absolutely fantastic time! Every place we went to was amazing, we especially enjoyed Prague! Euroventure was great in finding us really nice hotels that were in great locations. We were easily able to use the public transport links to get to the main areas of the cities. We really enjoyed the whole experience and would definitely recommend!
They were very helpful and responded very quickly
4 stars, purely because the final star will hopefully be added once me and my boyfriend have completed our trip in summer 2019. It’s a long way off but we can’t wait to receive our travel packs as they look amazing! Bogi has been so helpful when we wanted to add another city. In total we are visiting 15 cities. And any questions we have are always answered!!
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 581 reviews