Euroventure Travel Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Euroventure Travel Ltd

About Euroventure Travel Ltd: Euroventure create bespoke interrailing packages for groups and independent travellers, including hand picked accommodation, directions and train tickets. It’s totally flexible: tell us where you want to go and when, and we sort out the rest. Once you go away you’re free to make the most of your days – we don’t prescribe activities or set times; we know each traveller has a different idea of what makes the perfect Euroventure. Travelling Europe by train is scenic, sociable and environmentally friendly, and with so many cultures and landscapes to cover, it’s the perfect way to experience them all in one trip.

01138198360

info@euroventure.eu

Burley Hill Business Centre

Tell us how Euroventure Travel Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Really love my trip around Spain and Portugal, thanks for all your help :)"
"Did the Pan-European trip and was the best 8 weeks of my life! Thanks to Bogi for all your help!"
"Got my pack in the post way earlier than the 4 weeks they said to expect, and it was so lovely I ordered an extra one as well so that me and my best friend could have one each! They're so cute and I love the personal touches, you can tell a lot of effort goes in to making them which is nice. We were only away for a week on the Iron Curtain trip but it was amazing! The hostels were gorgeous and we got free breakfast in 2 of them as well! All central and we had the directions as well so no trouble finding them! Loved the common areas and the friendly atmosphere and we ending up forming a little girl group while we were away with 3 other girls that were also travelling with Euroventure! Loved it and couldn't be happier! Thanks for everything guys!"
"I first started talking to Tolly about the trip I wanted to do through Scandinavia but I wasn’t exactly sure on the best route. He was super helpful and recommended the best order for the cities, and explained that I could be in female hostel dorms rather than the standard ones which was amazing! It was really easy to book my trip with the £150 deposit and then about 2 weeks after I paid my balance I received my pack in the post! The personal travel book is so cute and it had my name on the front and explained how to use the interrailing pass and which journeys I had reservations for. It also had language pages and recommendations on places to eat, drink and visit for each city! I thoroughly enjoyed my trip, the hostels were gorgeous and boutiquey, all central and very safe! The places were beautiful and having the recommendations were helpful to plan my days. Everything was flawless and I’m so thankful for all your help in the planning, can’t wait for my next one!"
"Thanks for a great trip, have recommended you to friends and family already"
"Best 80 days ever! Traveled the whole way across Europe from Estonia to Portugal and can’t believe I’m back home now :( planning my next Euroventure ASAP!! Thanks so much for everything! So impressed I was away for almost 3 months without a single problem, so didn’t even ringthe emergency phone number they give you!"
"A group of us booked the whole hog package through the website and couldn't believe how easy it was, then everything was taken care of in the organising and all our tickets were posted to us with a customised travel book with our names on. The staff at euroventure were really helpful and answered all our questions lol. would definitely book through them again next time."
"I had absolutely no idea of how to plan my trip so was such a relief when I found Euroventure! haha. they made it so easy as all we had to do was tell them where we wanted to go and they planned it all for us. ended up having an amazing time :D"
"I've just flown home from my amazing 10 day trip around Bali, it was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget! Thanks to Richard Moore for answering all my predeparture questions and helping me find the best flight deals as well, he was super helpful. I've met amazing friends on this trip and I'm in the process of booking a Japan and South East Asia tour through Euroventure as well, I better start saving! Thanks again :)"
"We have had the most incredible journey on our Euroventure around France and Italy, so much so I am still in Italian mode 😊. We were very impressed that all train connections were on time and the hostels were very smart and clean specially in Venice with your choice of hotel was spot on.. We have seen the most breath taking places and scenery, and we will always have very fond memories to treasure forever. We thank you and your team for all your help with our Euroventure Holiday and we look forward to planning our next trip."
"The trip was very busy but we really enjoyed all the places we visited and would definitely recommend Euroventure (and have already done so) to friends and family. The hostels were great, especially Florence and Venice (clean, good location, helpful staff and lots to do). The pack we received was also clear and helpful and travel was very straightforward. Overall this has been an amazing experience, so well organised which made it a stress free and enjoyable time for us, so thank you for that. We were really impressed by the choices of hostels, recommendations for things to do, helpful hints prior to going and the attention to detail within the whole trip!"
"We had an amazing time- the weather was super hot but each location was fab. The trains were great and the sleepers a great experience. I will definitely be recommending you and hopefully using you again"
"Really enjoyed the trip, thank you for everything you and your colleagues did, must appreciated"
"Thanks team for a great holiday! 10/10"
"I've booked a one week rail adventure for my daughter through Euroventure and I have been thrilled with the results. I had no idea how this interrail malarkey all worked but Catherine was so helpful and informative. When I spoke to her over the phone she explained exactly how the custom route planner worked and provided me with great ideas and set my mind at ease completely. I'm a mum and I'm sure many of you will relate that I do worry (probably too much!). My daughter starts her itinerary next week and she's so excited. I shall leave another review on her return. Thank you for all your assistance you've made the process painfree and simple!"
"The trip was fantastic, thank you so much for everything you and the team managed to do for us! Thank you so much for arranging a trip of a lifetime we are so grateful. You are an amazing company and I will be sure to recommend you"
"best customer service ever! love the insta feed to and several of my #myeuroventure photos were reposted as well which is so cool! They were really involved in my trip which is so nice and you'd never get that with these big companies really. I missed a train from Zagreb and when I rang up Tolly explained to me how the pass and reservations worked and gave me all the later times so that I still got to Split with no problems! thanks for everything i love you guys!"
"everything went perfect for us . your choice and location of hotels was excellent. All trains tickets worked and we had a very pleasant holiday. We will recommend your company to all our family and friends and we are already planning our next break"
"This was actually my third trip with Euroventure and I've been happy every time with the standard of the hotels used. All central with great facilities and having the recommendations in the personal travel packs is also a big plus. I used the language pages more than I expected and tried out several of the restaurants mentioned. Excited for my 4th trip to Lapland coming up this December."
"This was our second trip with Euroventure. We had a great time and the accommodation/transport etc. was all fantastic. I would say a real benefit from last year was having the App with all the documents on it - that was amazing and meant we didn't have to worry about the paper documents as much. Another positive is that the hotels had more included breakfasts this year compared to last years which again was a real bonus.very impressed with Euroventure and the whole experience. Will defiantly recommend to friends and wouldn't hesitate to book another trip."
Euroventure Travel Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 395 reviews