Everythingbranded.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Everythingbranded.com

1-646-652-0421

info@everythingbranded.net

EverythingBranded590 Madison Avenue21st FloorManhattan

Tell us how Everythingbranded.com made you happy

"I wanted to say thank you for helping me with my order. I also appreciate the follow up with the project so that our deadline was met. Thank you again for your help and we will definitely utilize your services again"
"Kieran Watson, a staff of the company did ensure my order delivered to my on agreed date"
"I was tasked with producing branded, custom tomato shaped USBs for a large partnership summit meeting in less than 3 weeks, and wasn't sure it could be done. Kyan was so quick to respond to my inquiry online with a phone call, and ensured me same day that his manufacturer overseas could get the job done in time. He was very attentive throughout the design and order process, and when the USBs arrived I was SO HAPPY with the quality of the print and production. I will definitely be using Everything Branded's services again! Thanks!"
Hi Caitlin, we are pleased to hear that Kyan responded very quick and that you are very happy with the outcome of the product. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"Sean was very helpful in making sure that my special order was designed perfectly and even let me know the day that my order should arrive! Thank you Sean!"
Hi Kathleen, we are pleased to hear that Sean was very helpful and had your design made perfectly how you wanted it. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"I like having the Velcro connection around the neck the way it is instead of a string you tie into a bow around the neck since it's less of a choke hazard as the last kid caps we purchased from another vendor."
"Tom was FANTASTIC! He was extremely detailed when describing the products. Easy to work with and one of the most responsive customer service reps I've ever communicated with. I'll definitely be purchasing more products with them...as long as they have royal blue products! :) Sincerely, ~Alyssa Jacey (Singer/Songwriter, TV Host, Alyssa Jacey dot com, iTunes, Pandora, Spotify and more!"
Hi Alyssa, we are pleased to hear that Tom was fantastic and helped you through the whole process. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"We recently ordered from Everything Branded for a event we helped sponsor. The item looked perfect. Kyan was very helpful with the entire order from start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone needing great services."
"Absolutely shocking, proof was a different colour than the actual product received and they were not interested. Terrible customer service, terrible attitude, once they have your money they do not care. Beware, there are companies out there that care about customers, in future I will be buying elsewhere."
"I ordered personalized ID Badge holders for my company and they promptly took payment on 11/20/2017. It is now 1/12.2018 and I am still waiting on my order. I called today and tracking for what I told is my order was conveniently available. It shows that my order was just shipped this week and is in transit. I don't buy it. I will never order from them again."
"Darren was great to work with. He took care of all my questions and product arrived when i was told it would. The spatulas i ordered are GREAT. very happy. will be using them again."
"I purchased USB drives 16GB to have our company logo imprint onto it through Brett Bunting. The product turned out nicely done with our logo imprint on it. Very impress with the product and the quality of the imprint. And last for most Brett is an amazing guy to work with. He respond to me right away and solve any issues that I have and get back to me as soon as he have the answers. Thank you Brett. It has been a pleasure to work with you! ~Stephanie"
"Darren was very responsive and delivered on the exact date promised. Great service."
"Brett was a great help. The product turned out great and we received on time as promised."
"Awesome service by Darren! He was so helpful!"
"Our account manager, Brett Bunting, took care of us from start to finish, and Oliver in sales helped us get through a problem with our credit card. A great experience from start to finish!"
"Darren Simon is an excellent representative and has great customer service!"
"We were in a jam and needed fast reliable service with ordering our solar eclipse glasses. Not only was the price amazing but Brett offered great service and the product came before the scheduled time. Thank You !!"
"Quick to respond. Brett is always cheerful! Good products and outstanding customer service."
"I ordered Solar Eclipse glasses from Everything Branded, Darren who helped me get the ordered worked on was wonderful. He was very helpful, considerate and always replied back to my emails within the hour! Thank you again for everything, we are all set the solar eclipse!"
"Sam was the gentleman I was working with and he was very helpful. There were complications with my order and he sis everything he could to rectify the situation. I really appreciate the great service he provided. I was so pleased I placed two more orders the next day!"
Hi, we are pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with us! We would love to see you again in the future, thank you for the review!
Everythingbranded.com is rated 4.78 based on 40 reviews