Everythingbranded.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Everythingbranded.com

1-646-652-0421

info@everythingbranded.net

EverythingBranded590 Madison Avenue21st FloorManhattan

How would you rate Everythingbranded.com ?

(optional)

"Sean was very helpful in making sure that my special order was designed perfectly and even let me know the day that my order should arrive! Thank you Sean!"
Natalie Fleeman
Verified Reviewer
"I like having the Velcro connection around the neck the way it is instead of a string you tie into a bow around the neck since it's less of a choke hazard as the last kid caps we purchased from another vendor."
Alyssa Jacey - Nashville Singer/songwriter, Recording Artist And TV Host!
Verified Reviewer
"Tom was FANTASTIC! He was extremely detailed when describing the products. Easy to work with and one of the most responsive customer service reps I've ever communicated with. I'll definitely be purchasing more products with them...as long as they have royal blue products! :) Sincerely, ~Alyssa Jacey (Singer/Songwriter, TV Host, Alyssa Jacey dot com, iTunes, Pandora, Spotify and more!"
"We recently ordered from Everything Branded for a event we helped sponsor. The item looked perfect. Kyan was very helpful with the entire order from start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone needing great services."
"Absolutely shocking, proof was a different colour than the actual product received and they were not interested. Terrible customer service, terrible attitude, once they have your money they do not care. Beware, there are companies out there that care about customers, in future I will be buying elsewhere."
Earl Whitaker
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered personalized ID Badge holders for my company and they promptly took payment on 11/20/2017. It is now 1/12.2018 and I am still waiting on my order. I called today and tracking for what I told is my order was conveniently available. It shows that my order was just shipped this week and is in transit. I don't buy it. I will never order from them again."
"Darren was great to work with. He took care of all my questions and product arrived when i was told it would. The spatulas i ordered are GREAT. very happy. will be using them again."
"I purchased USB drives 16GB to have our company logo imprint onto it through Brett Bunting. The product turned out nicely done with our logo imprint on it. Very impress with the product and the quality of the imprint. And last for most Brett is an amazing guy to work with. He respond to me right away and solve any issues that I have and get back to me as soon as he have the answers. Thank you Brett. It has been a pleasure to work with you! ~Stephanie"
"Darren was very responsive and delivered on the exact date promised. Great service."
"Brett was a great help. The product turned out great and we received on time as promised."
"Awesome service by Darren! He was so helpful!"
Michele, Goshen Friends School, West Chester, PA
Verified Reviewer
"Our account manager, Brett Bunting, took care of us from start to finish, and Oliver in sales helped us get through a problem with our credit card. A great experience from start to finish!"
"Darren Simon is an excellent representative and has great customer service!"
Preston - Electronic Express ( Marketing Director ) Nashville, TN
Verified Reviewer
"We were in a jam and needed fast reliable service with ordering our solar eclipse glasses. Not only was the price amazing but Brett offered great service and the product came before the scheduled time. Thank You !!"
"Quick to respond. Brett is always cheerful! Good products and outstanding customer service."
Sarah Parnham
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered Solar Eclipse glasses from Everything Branded, Darren who helped me get the ordered worked on was wonderful. He was very helpful, considerate and always replied back to my emails within the hour! Thank you again for everything, we are all set the solar eclipse!"
Weirdos.n.Unicorns
Verified Reviewer
"Sam was the gentleman I was working with and he was very helpful. There were complications with my order and he sis everything he could to rectify the situation. I really appreciate the great service he provided. I was so pleased I placed two more orders the next day!"
Hi, we are pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with us! We would love to see you again in the future, thank you for the review!
Rene Wineland
Verified Reviewer
"Aloha Tom Pickworth was our representative and he was great. He gave me immediate assistance and I received artwork the very next day. We were told they would arrive May 25th and they did arrive on that day. We will definitely be ordering again and will ask for Tom as his customer service was excellent. Thank you Rene Wineland Buyer Maui Ocean Center"
Hi Rene

Thanks for your order and the review. We're pleased to hear you received Tom's great customer service, I'll also pass on your comments to him. When you come to use us again, ask for Tom and he'll be able to help you out again.
Cara Scharf
Verified Buyer
"My expectations were met and exceeded. They have great service and the product was even better than I expected. Tom is great!"
Hi Cara, thank you for writing a review. It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we hope you enjoy your products!
Beth Martin
Verified Buyer
"Awesome experience from design concept, on-time delivery, and quality of finished product/artwork. Sam was fantastic to work with and communicated effectively throughout each step of the process. I look forward to working with him and Everythingbranded.com again in the future!"
Hi Beth, thank you for leaving a review. We look forward to hearing from you again.
Everythingbranded.com is rated 4.78 based on 37 reviews