Evivo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
Read Evivo Reviews
My daughter spent several days in the nicu on antibiotics after birth. Evivo has really help to get her gut back on track!!
We started Evivo when our baby was 5+ months old. I think it is good. But I haven’t noticed anything that remarkable.
Thank you EVIVO! You’ve changed my newborn granddaughters life! She was miserable with colic and a skin rash. After about a week we noticed a change. She’s two months old and we’ve been giving her EVIVO for approximately 3 weeks now. Her colic is gone and so is her rash!
We love evivo! We started using it when our preemie came home. Since she was delivered by cesarean section, we knew her little guy health was even more important to restore. She’s almost six months now and has been so happy and healthy!
I’m still not very certain about evivo. My first son has cows milk protein allergy and it appears my newborn does also. I started the evivo on day 3 after he was born and he is still having all the symptoms of the allergy. I’ve quit eating dairy so I’m hoping that will change his symptoms as the evivo is not working as I’d hoped.
My review? Well honestly I’m still on the fence... I give the concept of his product, the ease of ordering, the shipping speed - 5 stars. But performance? My son gets strongly foul odored gas after having this. Does that mean it’s working? Is this just the uncomfortable adjustment period? The ‘good bacteria’ making space and kicking out some ‘bad guys’? Or does this just mean perhaps this product isn’t for everybaby? Not sure..can’t find this info on website in FAQ
My daughter has been taking Evivo for a week and a half now. The first night after taking it she had intense gas, and then about a week of green 💩 s before they turned yellow again. My hunch is that it was the bad bacteria moving through her system. I am still observing the effects of the probiotic on her. She didn't spit up at all today...but it's hard to assess if that's because of the probiotic or her getting older or something else.
I am not sure if the product is helping with the colic and the text notification does not work so my first package that arrived I did not find till the next morning. Also, if you attempt to contact them through their website contact form or call you may not get a return phone call or e-mail. The best way to track the package is with the shipper using the tracking number provided and not the Evivo website option for text alerts.
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 652 reviews