Evivo Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
"It’s been a good experience. No problems ordering and delivering of the product. However, the taste is not very palatable, but tolerable for my son. Wish you offered the hospital version (vials of 8 billion cells/ 0.5 mL Oral liquid) we use in the hospital for our NICU babies to prevent NEC. Since the hospital version is a smaller volume, the palatability probably wouldn’t be an issue."
"My baby is formula feed and we still have noticed a difference in our baby’s mood and comfort level since starting her on Evivo. The product is a bit pricy than most probiotics but being in the infant stages we can truly tell a difference with this product than what we tried with competitors."
"We have been using Evivo now for about 2 weeks and have noticed the amount of night time diapers drastically change, not sure if it’s because she’s now two months and is growing out of the 3-5 diapers per night or not. We decided to try it for her reflux and have noticed a small change but it is not gone. We will see if things change after one month"
"I was a little disappointed at how much plastic packaging was used for such a small product. Also, the probiotic has a sulfurous odor and it's tricky to get my 1 year old to take it. I have to mix it into a smoothie. But, I'm happy that their is a probiotic specifically designed for breastfed babies! I think evivo is working on a great product."
"Customer service is very good and shipping is fast. Though we have used Evivo for 5 months since our son was 3 months old we have yet to see any noticeable changes in his digestion or skin."
"Evivo has helped my 9 weeks old twins with their gas issues, the first few weeks after bringing them home they were excessively fussy and pooped every time we changed their diaper. It has definitely been nice not changing a poopy diaper every five minutes lol. I think Evivo has overall helped my babies and their digestion."
"Seems to help with gas, fussiness and decreased bowel movements. Less one star for difficult administration. My son is breastfed so stopping and giving it mid-feed can be cumbersome."
"I've been happy w the results. If I don't use it, stool is green. W Envivo, still is normal yellow color. The only complaint is the expiration date when I receive is just over a month. If I happen to miss a couple doses, those packets are totally wasted"
"Really like it. Just wish it was a finer powder so it mixed into the milk better."
"We just started it on a consistent basis and so far so good. I haven’t noticed any changes yet but I’m assuming it takes a couple of weeks to really start regulating my babies digestive system and to help with gas and discomfort."
"Seems to help with gas."
"😇🤠🥳🤓🧐🤭🤫🤥🤡👺💀🤓🥳"
"Not sure it made a difference at all. I wanted it to but just didn’t see enough of a change to justify the price!"
"Evivo is easy to mix and my newborn took it without any difficulty. I started seeing results, less frequent stools and less irritable gas episodes, in about two weeks after starting the product. I would recommend this product to others moms struggling with a newborn who has gas and stool issues."
"Easy to use. Not sure if it is helping but i guess it can’t hurt."
"So far I’m only on day 4, so I hope to see additional improvement, but my baby was crying for 5-6 hours every night. Since starting Evivo, that has gone down, but he still has issues around 1am until about 4am. The first two nights it seemed like he was maybe feeling worse, although he would and still does fall asleep almost immediately after his nightly dose. I considered discontinuing use but remembered that upon taking probiotics myself, sometimes you can feel worse for a bit. The 3rd and 4th nights have been better. My biggest complaint would be that it smells like tuna, but my son doesn’t seem to be bothered by the taste."
"I have definitely witnessed a change in my baby's stool and sleep pattern. He has been sleeping about 5 hours in a row and one night slept 7!"
"Our son has had prolonged stomach issues that we were unsure of the root. Additionally, he’s been on antibiotics twice in the first six months of life. He’s only been on evivo for a week but it seems to be helping and we’re happy with the results thus far but it’s still a little early to truly measure the impact but it’s promising!"
"Good product"
"Shipping was great, hope it's going to help my baby ."
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 647 reviews