Evivo Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Evivo
2 - 3 Hours
"Didn't help, seemed to make it worse"
"Evivo was a game changer for our 4 week infant who was colicky. After 3 days of taking Evivo he was no longer colicky and he went from having 8-10 watery poops/blow-outs per day to having only 3-5 more well formed poops per day. Definitely recommend Evivo!"
"I’m so glad we took a chance on Evivo! My six week old is so much happier and so are we. He was struggling with diaper rash, gas pains, newborn rash on his face and his diaper was spiked nearly at every diaper change. We’ve been using Evivo for seven days and already we’re all sleeping better and his diaper rash and newborn rash are gone. His poops are so much less frequent and bigger when he does go. Which I think really helps with the diaper rash. We will continue to sue the product as it’s wirking! Hooray!"
"Unfortunately we haven't seen any big improvements in our babies digestion or bowel movements yet. He is still having issues with gas and reflux as well as loose, inconsistent stools. I don't see that the product is helping him."
"I was about to quit breastfeeding because my little one always had stomach upset only with breastmilk (no problem with formula, weird!). My friend recommended me Evivo and I could see clear difference after 2 doses! My baby now has no stomach problem and looks much more comfortable. He even poops fewer times than before - he used to poop several times a day but now only once every other day. Evivo helped me stay determined to continue breastfeeding ;D Thanks Evivo! PS: I wish I purchased a refill at the discounted rate earlier - can I still get that discounted rate by any chance? I am definitely planning to buy your product regularly and happy to spread out my words."
"Our daughter has always been rather fussy when she needs to poop or pass gass. We purchased Evivo hoping it would help with these symptoms. So far it has not. I'm sure it is benefiting her in some way that we can not observe, but it hasn't impacted observable traits. We didn't start Evivo until 6 months, so it's beena little difficult to get her to take it via syringe."
"Evivo was super easy to use and I’m convinced of the benefits. My son is one and a half now and is very healthy. He has no allergies, asthma, or sleep issues. I was a C section baby and my son ended up with a C section birth as well. I won’t hesitate to use Evivo with my next child."
"At first we were not sure it did anything for our little one until we had a lapse in an order and taking it. He was so fussy and gassy! As soon as we gave him the evivo we immediately saw a difference. Much happier less fussy baby."
"Evivo was a life changer for us!! 🙌🏼 Our newborn son would cry and scream for hours a day and he seemed to be in so much pain. We tried gas drops, gripe water, even Zantac and nothing helped. Until we found Evivo. From the first dose he was a completely different baby!! We are forever grateful."
"My little one has never been ill and she was born during flu season. Others in our family got sick but she didn’t. She has never had diaper rash and I credit it fully to Evivo. Even though she really dislikes taking it, it has been a huge benefit to her and we’ll continue to provide this probiotic to her. Thanks Evivo!"
"Haven’t even had the probiotics for a week and I already love them. My LO has had a diaper rash since about 3 days old. Fast forward to 6 weeks later- we had been constantly putting desitin and Vaseline on his bottom to try and heal and protect with no luck. THREE DAYS OF EVIVO AND IT COMPLETELY HEALED. He went from having 12 stools a day to 2-4! Way less gassy and doesn’t struggle as much to poop!"
"Our son clearly became colic at 3 weeks which then became the hardest days ever with the screaming/crying and gas pains around the clock. I started to research what we could do and live probiotics came up so I gave it a try starting at 5 weeks. His gas/tummy issues are practically gone after a week and his colic is soooo much better. He’s such a good baby when he’s awake now and such a pleasure. He was born via c-section and I had antibiotics for group B strep - so I’m very happy we found this. Only note is he became constipated when we started them, but that’s only because poop became more solid. Once he passed it though it hasn’t been a problem since."
"Evivo has made a wonderful difference in my baby. She stopped being gassy and is a happy healthy girl!!"
"Our son has had prolonged stomach issues that we were unsure of the root. Additionally, he’s been on antibiotics twice in the first six months of life. He’s only been on evivo for a week but it seems to be helping and we’re happy with the results thus far but it’s still a little early to truly measure the impact but it’s promising!"
"Wonderful product that is easy to recommend due to ease of use by parents and quick positive results reported back by parents."
"Less than 1 week on Evivo and my 6 week old hardly spits up, burps much more easily after feedings, and is much more relaxed overall."
"Good product"
"Seemed to make a marked improvement for baby!! :-)"
"Worked for my baby!"
"This has been a life saver! My son who is 7 weeks old has been my fussiest baby by far. He was diagnosed with reflux, and just always seemed to be in pain. He would have close to 10 poopy diapers a day.. but it was watery, acidic and not a lot at a time. His bum was always so red despite changing him and applying butt cream constantly. He never wanted to be put down and would scream when he was. I stumbled upon Evivo and decided to try it out of desperation. I’m SO glad I did. Within a day I noticed a difference. He’s a new baby! He’s a happy little guy, who can handle bring put down for a few minutes now 😊 He is now pooping more normally- less frequent and it isn’t scalding his skin. He doesn’t cry non stop- and overall is much happier!! I’m sooo beyond thrilled!! It’s also worth mentioning I am breastfeeding but also supplementing with formula as well. I know this product wasn’t studied with formula fed babies.. but my baby does get formula and it still has worked wonders!! Buy it! You won’t regret it!"
Evivo is rated 4.36 based on 559 reviews