Evivo Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Evivo
"My baby was super gassy, having 6 to 7 poopy diapers a day, i was desperate to help him out. I took everything out of my diet that would cause gas, still no relief. I started looking into probotics, I saw Evivo on instagram, then on facebook i took the test, turned out it was exactly what he needed. It took one day for Evivo to start working. I am so grateful, now i have a very happy baby and a happy Mama."
Posted 1 hour ago
"As the mother of a preemie, born 7 weeks too soon, we’ve had lots of challenges in our short two months. He was super fussy, gassy, colicky and just an all around not super happy baby. We started Evivo and 2 weeks later we have a totally different baby on our hands. Evivo has made the difference in our boy!"
"I can’t exactly give 5 stars for the product itself, because the first and only dose caused my 4mo/old baby to vomit. However, their customer service was absolutely amazing! I was so impressed by the way they helped me afterwards- I would truly say they went above and beyond. It sounds like vomiting as a side effect is very rare, and due to the benefits of probiotics for babies, I would still completely recommend this product to anyone with a baby. I do wish it had worked out for us- c’est la vie."
"Its very difficult to administer, and half the powder just gets stuck to the syringe. Hasn't decreased my baby's spit ups at all and very pricey. I would use Gerber, its easier to administer as it comes in liquid form and about 1/5th the cost"
"Babygirl definitely graduated her bowel movements! We give it to her every three days because she was born vaginally with no exposure to antibiotics. It definitely helps with her gas and fussiness!"
"arrived promptly and neatly packaged. easy to store and use. our baby has had to be on 2 courses of antibiotics so we are hopeful that this can help him get back some of the beautiful little microbiome he lost."
"Making him poop more! Which is what I was wanting!"
"We have given our daughter evivo since day one and have been so pleased! After having two children with belly issues, I was determined to not deal with tummy troubles with our third. While pregnant, I read about evivo and decided to give it a try. She has had no issues passing has or bowel movements and is our calmest, most content baby! Worth every penny."
"It's only been 2 weeks, but I can already tell a difference. My little one went from having small bowel movements 5-6 times a day and being constantly uncomfortable to having 1 or 2 large, full bowel movements. She is also sleeping much better and a lot more pleasant. We will definitely continue to use this product because we can see it works and what a difference it makes!"
"Great Product! It fixed my baby’s tummy troubles within a week."
"Did wonders for my daughter. She no longer gas 10 times a day only once"
"Smells disgusting, hard to blend, baby could not tolerate the smell or taste. Huge waste of money!"
"Our newborn was having 15 liquidy poops a day (mom and baby had antibiotics at birth which evidently kills the good bacteria that digests milk). After a week or so taking evivo he was down to 1 normal poop a day. It works."
"My 6 week old daughter has been taking EVIVO for 3 weeks now. I have seen a difference in her bowels..instead of eliminating 5-7 times a day with an acidic stool that squirts out like mustard :)...she now eliminates 3-4 times with a smoother elimination. She continues to have some days and nights with gas but hoping that this ends as we continue with Evivo!"
"My baby girl has been very gassy since she was born. I have tried many different things with my diet and not noticed any difference with her. She also has had a white coating on her tongue that has only gotten thicker as she gets older (she's 10 months now). I decided to try out Evivo after seeing their ads pop up many times on my instagram feed. Even though she was not a c-section nor has taken any antibiotics in her lifetime, she still has inherited digestion and candida issues from me. I did not give it to her consistently for awhile. I kept forgetting to give it to her. Then I decided to get serious and I ordered another month's worth and started marking it on the calendar to remember to give it to her everyday. After a couple of weeks I started to notice a difference with her gassiness. She still has gas, but it has definitely calmed down quite a bit. The coating on her tongue has gotten better, also. It's not completely gone, but is going away. I am going to continue giving it to her daily while breastfeeding. It has been almost one month now. I have only forgotten one day during that time. I am pleased with how it's helping her. She also doesn't seem to mind the taste of it, or has gotten used to it. At first it was kind of difficult to give it to her, but she seems fine with it now and actually seems excited when I have the syringe in hand. I'm looking forward to more positive results over the next few months thanks to this probiotic."
"Purchased this product in hopes it would help our 3 week old colicy little boy. Read reviews, mostly good, some even claiming it helped immediately. Just felt so bad, you could tell his tummy hurt especially after feeding. We had fraternal twins and the little girl didn't seem as bad as him so decided to try this product in hopes that the reviews where correct. It is an expensive product and with trying them both on it they split a months supply so where only given the probiotics for 2 weeks each. To be honest, we did not notice a drastic difference, but we figured it couldn't hurt giving them probiotics. Perhaps it would work better the longer they were on it, however, it was not worth the expense it would cost us and considering we did not see a drastic difference decided to discontinue with this particular product. The texture is really gritty so it does not all go in the syringe provided and the smell is not great not to mention you could tell it did not taste great with their facial expressions once administered, which was a challenge as well. We administered while feeding a bottle, we would place the tip of the syringe in the side of their mouth to try and make sure they got their whole dose without them spitting it out. Anyways, definitely not a miracle cure, may be for some but not ours unfortunately!"
"The product didn’t help and made things worse. She pooped like crazy and had painful cramps throughout the nights. Also, I never read anywhere that this product needed to be in freezer or refrigerated.... should be mentioned on your product when ordering online. Item was picked up from outside with packages and not looked at, so was unaware that needed to be kept cold. Thankfully the ice packs in package were still very cold when opened."
"The service was great, easy to order and came quickly, shipped on dry ice to maintain integrity. That said, it contains lactose, which my son is sensitive to and this resulted in discomfort and excessive spitting up. We discontinued using it after a few days (and lots of laundry). Being that he's exclusively breastfeeding, I've decided to up my probiotic intake to pass on to him."
"My baby started Evivo because she had acid reflux; she did not spit up, but vomited when flat. She has been taking Evivo for a almost 2 weeks and went to the chiropractor twice. She has had fewer vomiting episodes; can I say for certain if it is Evivo, the chiro, or her nursing is better with age (1 mo old)? No, but I’m happy with the results so far. She was also a c-section baby, and has an older sibling with ezcema, allergies, and likely asthma, so I figured we couldn’t go wrong with probiotics."
"After having antibiotics during labor, I can’t wait to give our newborn Evivo to get her microbiome back up to speed. Thank you Evivo for our baby’s gut health!"
Evivo is rated 4.44 based on 417 reviews