Evivo Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Evivo
"Very knowledgeable staff. Great product. I encourage all parents of the babies I see to take it. Great results!"
"Love it! My little son was sick and I started evivo and I swear it helped him recover so much faster than the little girl who we nanny share with and who was sick too!"
"Our daughter was having issues with spitting up/acid reflux and gas. She would cry and be super uncomfortable, stiff and arching her back, for sometimes 6 hours at a time. It was so sad! I saw an ad for Evivo, did some research, read the reviews and decided to try it. The first day we gave it to her, she slept 10 hours straight that night. At 6 weeks old! I think the Evivo gave her little digestive system a break and she could finally relax and rest. She's now 2 months old, so we've been using Evivo for a few weeks, and she is a changed baby. She is able to relax, she's no longer in pain, and she sleeps! She has periods a calm awake time every day and is happy. We are SO grateful."
"Evivo seems to be working after a week to slow down my baby's poopy diapers but he is still very gassy. He doesnt seem to be screaming in pain as much but we still have our sleepless nights, although we are getting good 4 day stretches now. He poops every 2 days now instead of 10 times a day."
"Not sure if it's making any change for my son ."
"We noticed a better overall digestion and balance in mood for our little one as soon as we started using Evivo!"
"I wish I had known about evivo when my son was born. He was already 6 mo when he started, but in a few days he began to have longer stretches between poops. He also loves to take it."
"I think this is a great product. It’s too early to tell whether or not my daughter is benefiting from this probiotic but so far so good."
"Wow! What a change in our baby. Before Evivo, baby had a “witching hour” every night from about 7-bedtime. She would be gassy and fussy and visibly uncomfortable. Since starting Evivo, the witching hour is gone! She also doesn’t exhibit pain when pooping. She poops less—1 poopy diaper a day or every other day (usually a big one!) which leads me to believe she is absorbing more from the breast milk. She doesn’t love the taste but I just squirt a little in her mouth at a time and it’s fine. I had a c-section in July. We started Evivo around month 2. Wish we had started earlier!"
"Evivo has helped my baby so much thank you....shes now sleeping more at night due to her sensitive stomach....would recommend for any parent to try!"
"We were waking up early in the am with grunting due to being uncomfortable and gassy. It took about a week but then he started sleeping 5+ hours and now at 2 months goes 7 hours. No grunting. Forget the gripe water colic calm it doesn’t work near as good as probiotics!!"
"Baby doing well but this may be TMI but I'm also giving it to my 4 y/o and 2 y/o and their poops stink much much less."
"The Evivo staff have been exceptionally helpful with providing information regarding use of this product in our patient population."
"Our 3 month old was having horrible gas pains, scrunching up her legs and screaming every night. Our pediatrician recommended Evivo and we noticed a difference in just 1 day! After a week of using Evivo we bought a 3 month supply, our daughter is less fussy, doesn’t have crazy gas pain, and is an all around happier baby! We will continue to buy and use Evivo daily"
"Evivo resolved our 3 month old son's stomach and intestinal issues in less than a week. For the first 10 weeks we battled constantly bloody stool, constant gas pain, 2 hour sleep cycle, trips to the ER and a mother that blamed herself and was only eating lamb, rice and yellow squash in an attempt to provide him some relief. After six days on Evivo, he is now symptom free. The bloody stool is gone, the stomach gas has fallen to normal burpping resolution, intestinal gas has all but disappeared, no ER or doctor visits, 6 hour sleep cycle and mama has gone back to her normal diet with no ill effects to our son. Is it expensive (compared to other probiotics)...yes...is it worth it to us...YES! For us, it is a case of you get what you pay for and we will continue to use Evivo. We cannot promise the same results for you, but it has been the best solution for our son. If you are like us, try it and see, you have nothing to lose and possible relief for all to gain."
"I never had one night of colic nor did I have any constipation issues. I have one happy baby!"
"I noticed positive results within just a week of starting Evivo. My 3 month old started having more normal poos and at a lower frequency which greatly improved his mood. I could tell he just felt better digestively and it eliminated his diaper rash from frequent bowel movements and diaper changes. My only regret is that I did not start him on Evivo earlier! Highly recommend!"
"We are on two weeks of using Evivo and it has helped my son a TON!! So thankful for this product!!!"
"Received shipment the next day with easy to follow instructions. Seems to have helped lessen gas issues."
"All three of my children have been colicky, but with my third child, it was an impossible situation since he wanted to be held all day and the other kids needed my attention. He also has reflux. So between abdominal discomfort and reflux, he needed constant comfort. Evivo helped the discomfort and the reflux, helped him sleep better and made him generally happier. I felt like I could take better care of myself and my family. One criticism is that the packets are packed super tightly so when opened some inevitably spills, but I’m sure this issue could be fixed easily with the manufacturer. I do highly recommend this product and I take comfort that it has been studied. Word of caution: it must be refrigerated or frozen as it does contain live cultures."
Evivo is rated 4.48 based on 222 reviews