Evivo Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
"It really helps with my 2 months old daughter. She has lots of gas and farts a lot. Her fart is stinky too. After taking Evivo, she farts less and her fart is not stinky any more. She calms down and not crying much at night any more. Highly recommended!"
"It's true when they said not all probiotics are created equal...I tried another prior to Evivo but did not get any results.... With Evivo I can tell a huge difference, for I am actually hearing my daughter pass gas regularly! I'm very happy with my purchase & we will be continuing!"
"My daughter spent several days in the nicu on antibiotics after birth. Evivo has really help to get her gut back on track!!"
"We started Evivo when our baby was 5+ months old. I think it is good. But I haven’t noticed anything that remarkable."
"Simply loved it! We have seen such a change in our little one. I would highly recommend this."
"Thank you EVIVO! You’ve changed my newborn granddaughters life! She was miserable with colic and a skin rash. After about a week we noticed a change. She’s two months old and we’ve been giving her EVIVO for approximately 3 weeks now. Her colic is gone and so is her rash!"
"Unfortunately my month old did not tolerate Evivo due to dairy/soy allergy."
"Seriously after ONE use of these probiotics I saw an improvement in my daughters GI issues. When she was born she was in the nicu for a few days and was on antibiotics the entire time. I think this wiped out all of the good bacteria in her gut. Evivo is definitely doing the job at restoring her good bacteria!! She’s been on it for almost a month now and is like a brand new baby. No more tummy issues, fussiness, or pooping issues! I would highly recommend!"
"It’s been a good experience. No problems ordering and delivering of the product. However, the taste is not very palatable, but tolerable for my son. Wish you offered the hospital version (vials of 8 billion cells/ 0.5 mL Oral liquid) we use in the hospital for our NICU babies to prevent NEC. Since the hospital version is a smaller volume, the palatability probably wouldn’t be an issue."
"My baby is formula feed and we still have noticed a difference in our baby’s mood and comfort level since starting her on Evivo. The product is a bit pricy than most probiotics but being in the infant stages we can truly tell a difference with this product than what we tried with competitors."
"2 weeks after starting evivo my son developed worsening colics and abdominal pain. Bought 3 months supply which won’t be using."
"I had high hopes for this probiotic, but I can't hardly get my daughter to take it. She spits it out every time, so I don't see how it can work."
"So far so good! Our Thomas has been on Evivo for almost 3 weeks. He is significantly less gassy! Probiotic smells a little funny, but when mixed with breast milk he takes it like a champ-no prob."
"My baby is so much happier and her tummy doesn’t bother her at night anymore!"
"Trusting the clinical trial I read on Evivo, it will most likely help my baby’s gut and produce healthy microbiome. I cannot yet attest to the benefits of it. The probiotics will unlikely help with acid reflux (if anyone thinks they will), it did not help us. Reflux should resolve on its own once a baby’s epiglottis matures and starts to fully close, as this is a physiological issue. Overall there is no impact on sleep, which all parents of young babies are desperate for. What I noticed the most is the change in fecal color - it got a little darker than it was. Frequency is about the same. But again as your baby grows the number of bowel movements will decrease. I want to believe that this particular microbe is helping my baby to digest and absorb all the nutrients from breastfeeding milk, as it is claimed to utilize human HMOs. The fact is that baby’s microbiome changes all the time. Once you start your baby on solids or start to supplement with formula, or send him/her to infant care outside your house they will continue to accrue new bacteria and it is an ongoing process - AND it is normal. Producer is using a term ‘dysbacteriosis’ or ‘dysbiosis’, which is not a diagnostic term, there is no such diagnosis and it is a pure marketing tactic (my opinion). Again, the clinical study which I was able to find and read on Evivo with results of up to 80% gut colonization by B. Infantis has shown such results after 21 days. Therefore, I am only using Evivo for one month course, since the claimed benefit will be achieved within 28 days of using starter pack and as I mentioned above microbiome of the gut is fluent and prone to changes at all times. Full disclosure: I am a healthcare professional by occupation. I started to look for ways to help my baby with what I thought could be either colic or intestinal discomfort. This is how I learned about Evivo and decided to give it a try. I hope my review helps other parents."
"I'm definitely a fan. Bought because I noticed my 5 month old was having a hard time sleeping due to gas and liked the side benefits. He's definitely sleeping better and I noticed his eczema has gotten better too. At first it was hard to feed to him, but now it's almost like he's acquired a taste for it. I also give it to him when he's hungry and then I don't have to worry about him spitting any out!"
"My baby was suffering from gas and colics , she would go without having a bowel movement for days and our pediatrician recommended Evivo and we noticed after the first use she slept longer and was a much happier baby , less gas and I was happy to see poopy diapers. I started to use Evivo when she was 2 months and she will be 3 soon . I wish we would have known about it sooner, but we are very happy with the results and will continue to use it."
"Evivo is amazing!!! It is the only thing that helped my son as a newborn when he was gassy and fussy. We even forgot to pack it on a 10 day vacation we took - we ordered a new package and had it delivered to our destination so he wouldn't be without it."
"I was hoping for somewhat of a miracle after reading the reviews and email newsletters for Evivo. My newborn baby girl was having major spitting up, gas, and hiccups issues and breastfeeding each session was a chore because she would be so fussy along with having the baby acne. After reading reviews of Evivo, I was looking forward to relief to some of these challenges. all pointing to colic which my first son had. I bought the starter kit and the entire first week, my daughter went from having multiple BM's per day to not having one for 5 days the first week. She now only has BM's every couple of days and we haven't seen any relief from her digestive issues nor with her baby acne. We are finishing our last pack tomorrow and will out be ordering a refill going forward. She also did not like the taste nor the syringe so we had to mix it with a longer amount of breast milk to mask the taste. I am not rating it as very poor as I am sure her gut hasn't worsened but I also expected more results which I didn't experience given the price tag. Honestly, I didn't see any change."
"Very difficult to dissolve the powder, a ton is left over and feels like a waste. The syringe is also difficult to administer to a newborn. I have yet to notice any difference after 2 weeks of giving this product to my baby!"
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 652 reviews