Evivo Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Evivo
"The probiotic it's self seems good. The little mixing bowl that comes in the pack is worthless, just order the refill, the extra money isn't worth the little bowl and syringe. The bowl was literally shredding plastic as I mixed the probiotic."
"Excellent product, very helpful for baby's digestive issues. Wish it was easier to administer/feed to baby, especially as they get older."
"As a mom, Pediatrician/Obesity doctor I understand the importance of the gut microbiome. My first 2 kids they had severe colic which eventually went away. When my third child was born I wanted to be proactive so I started her on Evivo at 1 month when she started to be fussy and she’s been pretty darn good ever since. We love the product and I’ll definitely recommend it to my patients when I’m back from maternity leave!"
"We started Evivo when my son was about 1 month old. It was a lifesaver! It regulated his bowels, decreased his fussiness, and helped with his gas pains. I already recommend Evivo to all new moms that are breast feeding!"
"My baby enjoys the daily ritual of taking his probiotic! Sometimes when he is fussing, the calming routine puts him to sleep for a nice nap. He loves the taste and has been taking the supplement since he was only a week old. I highly reccomend Evivo! It’s been nothing but a positive experience for us!"
"This is great. I highly recommend it!!!"
"My goal when starting Evivo was to see if it helped reduce reflux and improve my 4 month olds weight. He had been decreasing in percentile. Overall, he did improve, but it took several months and the reflux seemed to be impacted more on my intake of dairy. I still felt Evivo was beneficial as I didn't want to start him on a PPI for reflux. He is now 7 months old and has discontinued Evivo. And he's doing great. He was a vaginal delivery, mom had no antibiotic use during delivery and did 💩 during labor. Baby hasn't been sick or require antibiotics at all yet!!"
"Our daughter was born by un-planned C-section and stopped gaining weight after her first week. While drinking (mix of breast and formula) normal amounts, her digestion seemed to not do much, needing a new diaper 10-15x a day and with her poop watery. Seeing this and with two combined lifetimes of allergies in mind (us) we decided to try evivo's B.infantiis. We gave the first dose at the age of 4 weeks (took a while to get this into Japan) and the effect was immediate! No poop for two days (which started to get me worried a bit) and ever since it's been 1-2x a day on average. We've been giving the probiotics ever since.. From the initial dose onwards she's been gaining weight at a "normal" pace. Additionally, her rashes cleared up very nicely (which might have happened anyway?). All in all, I wouldn't hesitate a second to use this again, and will definitely order this earlier should we have another baby."
"My 2 month old used to wake up fussy and in a bad mood. After Evivo, she now wakes up in a happy mood. She smiles more and we don't have to use gas drops as much anymore. We ended up throwing away the provided mixing fish since it started peeling. Instead we mix in a small glass dish. Evivo send to have changed our daughters disposition making it easier for us to interact with her and play more often."
"I highly recommend this product. Our newborn became less fussy and the number of poopy diapers dropped significantly shortly after starting. Thank you for helping us during the rough newborn phase!"
"I bought the starter kit and another refill for my daughter. She has never experienced any allergy to the probiotic. My daughter is 7.5 months old and has never been sick, a very happy baby overall (knock on wood). I believe a healthy gut makes a healthy baby."
"Did not notice any difference after giving to my son for a month. Pretty pricey probiotic for no noticeable difference."
"I am very happy with Evivo. I believe strongly in supporting a healthy gut flora and microbiome from the start, and I trust Evivo has the right probiotics for the job!"
"Package arrived room temperature at the end of the day and I haven’t noticed a difference in my son. Pretty bummed since I ordered the 3 month supply. Won’t buy again."
"My daughter has been taking Evivo since she was 6 weeks old, now as an almost 1 year old, she gets really excited when I tell her it’s time for her probiotics! It’s actually really very cute and makes me feel good that she’s getting something so good for her gut health- especially because she is on a daily prophylactic, which I know can negatively effect the bacteria in her gut."
"Baby seems healthy and it’s so nice to have peace about baby getting such a good probiotic after C/S. Product easy to use."
"My baby girl refused to take Evivo. She would scream and turn her head when I would try to give it to her and so I decided it wasn't worth it. Due to Evivo's no return policy I ended up throwing away 2 months worth of product as I didn't k ow anyone else who could use it. $115 in the trash, unfortunately."
"This product has helped 3 babies in our family!! Their tummy issues resolved in 3 - 10 days. I recommend this to all the new mothers u come in contact with.. customer service is great also as they gave me a discount code to help with the cost"
"My baby was having a lot of pain gas at night and was pooping 6-7 times a day... almost after every feeding. We were giving him other probiotics in drops wich were not doing any good to him. I bought Evivo and after 4-5 days and some weard poop explotions ( getting rid of bad bacteria) he start pooping once a day or every other day. No more night gas pain. He is a happy camper. We have been using it for a month. My baby is 6mth old"
"Evivo is amazing! My preemie twins struggled from day 1 to digest my breast milk and the NICU recommended formula supplements. They were born via c-section and would writhe in pain every time they had a bowel movement. The on call pediatrician at the hospital hadn't connected their bowel movements to their pain (not had we) and prescribed meds for acid reflux. After leaving the hospital we decided to quit all MEDS and formula and exclusively feed breast milk. This helped some, but we still saw them writhe in pain with each BM. After trying evivo for about a week, their pain subsided and we could see a major difference in their bowel function. Our now 4 month old twins are so much better now. This is the #1 thing I recommend to my mom friends."
Evivo is rated 4.44 based on 82 reviews