Evolve Fit Wear Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Evolve Fit Wear

About Evolve Fit Wear: The best brands of yoga and activewear! Ships out of Portland, OR and ran by a handful of passionate workout yogi enthusiasts who love activewear. 5 star seller rating for offering stellar support! Shop >> https://evolvefitwear.com

How would you rate Evolve Fit Wear ?

Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes the site was very easy to use. I think the invoice that is sent with the merchandise should not include a price or include the correct price that reflects the coupon discount. It was very misleading reading an invoice with an incorrect price. It makes the buyer think that the discount was not applied to their purchase.
"I shopped through this site because they had a coupon for the Onzie leggings that I wanted to purchase. Everything went smoothly with the purchase and I am very happy with the leggings."
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you love your leggings! We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we're always improving our site.

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Easy!
"Evolve never disappoints! Love the selection. Love the quality. Love the customer service!"
Hi Traci! Thank you for such a nice review. We're always happy to have you back as a customer and help you find the best yoga clothes out there!

Evolve Team
"I did not like the quality of the product and need to return my items"
Hi!

So sorry to hear you weren't happy with the item you purchased. Please email us at support@evolvefitwear.com and we would be happy to make the return for you! Thank you,

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Not really - see above ☝
"Easy to order, although I created an account at time of purchase, received items in a timely manner, and 2 items ordered did not fit. I followed instructions for returns on order slip, set up account (again), and now it shows no orders placed, so no way 2 manage a return. I called customer service number - no one answering phones - and alert a message. But also no return call to assist me w return, and so customer service, not so great! If someone is actually reading this, please return my call at: (415) 419-4193. Thanks, Marlo Kindermann 🦋"
Hi Marlo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we apologize for the issue with your account! If you're still looking to make a return with us, please email us at support@evolvefitwear.com and we will gladly help. Have a great day!

Evolve Team
"great! my leggings fit perfect and came super fast!"
Hi!

Thank you so much for leaving a great review. So happy that you love your leggings!

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Site was easy to use, and very happy with how it is set up for customers.
"Shopping experience was simple and efficient. Happy with the service I received."

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? The search option was a little bulky.
"Very good."
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we're always improving our site.

Evolve Team
"I brought 2 very expensive Hyde Christie pants very are so poorly made they began unraveling even before I washed them they are fluff attractors so after washing ( I am a careful washer ) they are covered in fluff but bury also collect fluff in any given 5 minutes of sitting around abs after 2 hours wear they are pilling I might as well have thrown money down the drain will never buy or recommending Hyde to anyone this company should be ashamed of itself for such poor quality control the fibre has too much elastane (13%) the polyurethane in the spandex negates the organic cotton so the material feels so synthetic ugh so unhappy will stick to Australian companies from now on"
Hi Margaret! So sorry to hear about your experience with these pants. I will email you a gift card right now and hopefully you can look at our other brands we carry and finds something else you might like. Have a great day!! xoxo
Evolve Gals
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes, no comments for improvement
"Easy to shop, good descriptions and first time client promotion/discount code. I wish you stocked more men’s items! (And size Mediums) Thank you!"
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding more Men's items and will take it into account as we're always updating our styles/brands.

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? No improvements needed that I could see!
"I actually made my purchase to get a gift for a friend of mine, which she loved! (The puppies and yoga tank top). I also ordered myself some capris which are also great! I have never had a problem with Evolve and the products they carry are amazing!"
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you love your capris and that your friend got a Puppies tank that she loves too! We appreciate you being our customer:)

Evolve Team
"Shopping the site was okay, hard to tell the details of the article"
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a review about your experience shopping with us. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we're always improving our site!

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Make plus size clothing easier to find.
"Great :D Fast shipping and great quality."
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we're always improving our site!

Evolve Team
"Items arrived quickly and were well-packaged. I do need to return an item so I have yet to see how seamless their return procedure is."
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. If you still need help with a return or have any questions about our returns/exchanges process, please feel free to email us any time at support@evolvefitwear.com!

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? give more discounts, every little bit helps
"Great leggings!!!"
Hi Mindy! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you love your leggings! We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we're always improving our site.

Melissa Butler
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic. Love them. Great products. Efficient and affordable international shipping"
Hi Melissa! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy to hear that the international shipping was so quick since we're always working to improve our international mail delivery options. Hope to have you back soon!

Kylie Vink
Verified Buyer
"very good and love my purchase.Will be buying again!!!"
Hi Kylie! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you love your purchase! Looking forward to have you back,

Leslie Council
Verified Buyer
"The person who helped me was extremely helpful! Excellent experience!"
Hi Leslie! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you received the help you needed and always reach out if you have any questions about products/styles:)

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? More sale items
"Super good"

Evolve Team
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes, site was easy to use. No issues whatsoever.
"Great! Order arrived on time and quality of clothing was great."
Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you love your new clothes!

Marisol Slomovotz
"Excellent"
Hi Marisol! Thank you so much for leaving a great review about your experience shopping with us. So happy that you love your new clothes!

Evolve Fit Wear is rated 4.56 based on 45 reviews