Evolve Fit Wear Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Evolve Fit Wear

About Evolve Fit Wear: The best brands of yoga and activewear! Ships out of Portland, OR and ran by a handful of passionate workout yogi enthusiasts who love activewear. 5 star seller rating for offering stellar support! Shop >> https://evolvefitwear.com

Tell us how Evolve Fit Wear made you happy

"Great! Very user fri madly, good selection of products, high quality products, fast shipping, reliable."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes, it was fine
"The shopping experience was fine. Normal online shopping and my order came pretty fast"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? The site is super easy to use. The only thing would be it would be great to be able to sort the products by price or percent off in the sale section.
"My shopping experience with Evolve Fit Wear was excellent as always!"
"Only received half my purchase. Emailed customer service few days ago. Still no response."
"Absolutely awful, after waiting months for a refund and endless emails to be told I will be given store credit to spend, bearing in mind I live in uk so would have to pay another international shipping charge so ordered more which I didn’t need, to come home to a note saying I needed to pick up from post office with a customs charge of $20 on top of that! when I asked for a refund for that extra charge I was told I would get another store credit!!! Would definitely not recommend!"
"Greetings, I sent back a bra top in plum-medium. I called about exchanging it for the same top in black-large.Please let me know the status of my order. Helen Klassen"
"Great! Fast shipping. I purchased leggings that were not listed on the original brand website."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Easy to use. More promotional discounts maybe!?
"I am enjoying my new tank top. Great quality, love the color and fabric! Very soft and comfy! True to size"
"Amazing! Shipped fast too!"
"I never received the leggings I ordered, the customer service rep still needs to get back to me for my refund"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Easy to use web sight
"Great experience ."
"Easy to navigate the website, my leggings shipped pretty quickly!"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes.
"Everything was great. I ordered on a holiday and selected the wrong color. I left a voice mail and emailed the company, and the change was made before the item was shipped the next day."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Site was easy to navigate
"Good! I spoke with a customer service staff member before ordering 2 items and she gave me good information/advice on both items."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? It was a little confusing to have the coupon entry and the gift card entry on different pages but I figured it out!
"experience was great"
"Ok I guess"
"Very good yes"
"Great selection, easy to order and arrived quickly!"
"The customer service is amazing! I ordered a yoga towel and was sent the wrong color. I called and they investigated why didn’t recieve the correct color. It turns out the manufacturer no longer makes the color I ordered. I was refunded quickly once everything was resolved. Thank you!"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? No issues easy to use
"Easy with no issues or concerns"
Evolve Fit Wear is rated 4.40 based on 169 reviews