Evolve Fit Wear Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Evolve Fit Wear

About Evolve Fit Wear: The best brands of yoga and activewear! Ships out of Portland, OR and ran by a handful of passionate workout yogi enthusiasts who love activewear. 5 star seller rating for offering stellar support! Shop >> https://evolvefitwear.com

How would you rate Evolve Fit Wear ?

"smoothe and simple"
"Quality of items are excellent. Customer service was extremely quick to answer my emails."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? yes.
"I got the merchandise I ordered right away. Very sexy top."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Love the website.
"Always great!"
"I absolutely love my new yoga mat!"
"Love my avocado pants"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Very easy to use.
"They ship so fast! My shopping experience went great. At one moment there was a technical glitch and they gave me 15% off just because of that."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Nothing - the site is extremely easy to navigate.
"Completely positive."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes.
"Very Good."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Your site is user friendly.
"Excellent as always."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Site was very user friendly- most importantly the site offers made in US clothing!!! Hooray!!
"Great! Love the items. They are beautifully made and made in the US!!"
"Quick shipping, great product!"
"Shopping at Evolve Fit Wear is easy and they have great prices. I received all my products very quickly with a little handwritten note on the receipt. I’ve already ordered a second time with them!"
"Easy, like the free shipping."
"It was great. I recieved the romper for my wife and noticed it had a small hole in it. Contacted Evolve and they sent out a new one right away. Very good customer service and we are very pleased with everything! Thank you."
"Quick and Easy"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Easy to use
"Easy shopping experience. Quick and free shipping. I will definitely be purchasing more from this website."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes very easy to use
"Excellent"
"Great price and fast shipping!"
"Not good. Placed my order on 7/14/18 and still have not received after almost 2 weeks of placing my order. Very disappointed in your service"
Evolve Fit Wear is rated 4.48 based on 75 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!