Evolve Fit Wear Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Evolve Fit Wear

About Evolve Fit Wear: The best brands of yoga and activewear! Ships out of Portland, OR and ran by a handful of passionate workout yogi enthusiasts who love activewear. 5 star seller rating for offering stellar support! Shop >> https://evolvefitwear.com

Tell us how Evolve Fit Wear made you happy

"It was great! Tights feel and look amazing! Will def. buy more!"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Site was fine
"Shopping experience was fine. I love the style, but I'm super active and on my very first wear of these awesome style pants they are slipping in the butt. I feel like I have to hike them up from my hamstring to get them to ride higher and then I felt like maybe the crotch could have been a bit more padded or larger flat area. I ended up wearing a thong to an insanity class just to be sure I had enough coverage in the front. No doubt these are beautiful pants, and I did get the correct size, but for the price, I'd love the fit to be perfect."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Mostly day, sometimes if I want to look at at an item up close it seems to get confused. That could be my iPad, though.
"It is always a good time perusing the Capri styles. I like that I don't see them anywhere around here, although that could change because I receive compliments when I where them."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Site was easy to use!
"for the amount I paid for my leggings I expected thicker, more quality, less see through pants. I get the same quality leggings from amazon for around $15-20."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Yes. Simple.
"It was great. Unfortunately I had to send the pants back as they did not fit me properly. Bummer :("
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? The only improvement I can see is regarding the browsing section. Most sights allow a choice of how many items per page, with a choice of “view all” as an option. Sometimes it’s daunting to get a heading showing X # of pages rather than being able to view all by scrolling down. Just a thought of course.
"Evolve Fit Wear is my absolute go-to store when I am looking for the best quality, most unique, and great prices for my yoga leggings!!! They carry all the best brands, offer frequent discount specials, and their shipping is lightening fast! If you haven’t visited Evolve yet, I very highly recommend that you do!"
Hey Laura-

Such an awesome pic!!! :) Love it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and great suggestion with the "view all" options. We had that enabled before but for some reason took it off. We'll get it back up!

xo
"Thank you it was great I enjoy the selection"
"It was good. I bought leggings that were too small, so I returned them and have not received yet."
"great service - veryyyy fast shipping!"
"Great - I wanted a pair of sparkly leggings and I had plenty of options to choose from. Love my purchase and would definitely shop with Evolve again!"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Site was easy to use.
"Shopping experience was good. Prints are super cute. Prices are a bit steep for a pair of leggings made out of the same material from other retail stores."
"Excellent product and fast shipping. Very pleased!"
"Good. I had a return and a credit was immediately applied. After placing an order for my new leggings, the order was promptly executed and delivered. Happy with product and delivery!"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Make the mobile app easier for check out
"Excellent! So many amazing items to choose from. I am very happy with what I picked!"
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? The site is easy to use.
"It was good, it took a long time for one piece to arrive."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? maybe quicker views like show the back front and side by hovering over small thumbnail
"excellent, my item arrived super quickly and it was perfect!"
"Easy ordering. Fast deliver. Right item, size, and color."
Was the site easy to use? If we could do anything to improve our website, what would it be? Nothing, it’s a great site!
"Shopping experience was great! Will purchase from Evolve fit wear again!"
"Amazing! Easy to order and came in record time! Will be ordering again soon! Thanks!"
"I Love very much all the items I have ordered. Very fast shipping and great communication. Thank you!"
Evolve Fit Wear is rated 4.47 based on 107 reviews