Expedia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expedia
Telephone
Read Expedia Reviews

About Expedia:

Expedia.co.uk was established in 1998 in the UK, and is now the leading online travel agent in the UK. Expedia globally, is the largest seller of travel online in the world. Expedia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI). Expedia’s award-winning Expert Searching and Pricing (ESP) technology delivers the most comprehensive flight options available online. ESP also allows customers to dynamically build complete trips that combine flights, Expedia® Special Rate Hotels, ground transportation, and destination activities.

ph:+44-33-01231235

travel@support.expedia.co.uk

333 108th Avenue NE

Tell us how Expedia made you happy
Terrible, lying thieving scumbags, you have been told
You have promised a refund for the hotel room you cancelled back in March but you won't pay me
Horrendous experience. Still waiting for refund from flights that were cancelled by the airline in April. Endless emails, online chat and phone calls resulting in endless stalling excuses. It's only when you hit a problem that you can tell how customer friendly a company is. DONT TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE.
I had booked accommodation to go to a concert in July the concert has been postponed due to COVID-19, went to enquire about postponing or canceling accommodation was referred to the virtual agent which asked if i was looking to cancel i said yes after seing on website due to COVID-19 dependent on stay date we should get a refund so i said yes, soon as the virtual agent cancelled it came back and said normal terms apply and not going to get a refund even though the hotel is closed, so i said in that case cancel the cancellation they said no shocking service been going round in circles been a long standing customer of expedia, cant believe they are profiting from the COVID-19 situation shameful of you.
Flights never left the USA and we could never communicate with a live person. Want my $2,000 refunded.
Shitty company with theives running it around the globe
Horrible customer service and practices. Hours spent on the phone with customer service all over the world in order to obtain a refund . No refund for flight cancelled by the airlines, worthless trip insurance which according to insurance company ,they never paid them premium also non refundable, by the way it wasn’t covering cancellations caused by COVID-19. Please stay away from this company, they are stilling money for services not delivered.
Expedia were great when it came to booking a flight and taking my money but all that changed in a flash when it came to having a problem.
Customer service managers who are not conversant with EU law and agents who are unable to respond for basic requests for information and refer to baseless 'policies' that they provide no details of.
I will never book with them again and urge others not too. A real case of great when things go right but appalling when things don't go to plan. I want to know I'm booking with a company that's got my back not one that just wants to use me then disregard me.
Flights booked through Expedia cancelled. No help to find alternate flights home and after 12 weeks still no sign of the refund I was told would take 8-12 weeks to arrive.... oh but last week they told me the 8-12 weeks started from 20 May for some arbitrary reason, not 23 March when they advised my flight was cancelled. Refuse to provide evidence they have in fact requested the refund from the airline.
Non existent customer service. Never again
What a joke of a company, been waiting 3 months for a refund. Uncontactable
Expedia cancelled my flights then refused me a refund also cancelled my hotel still waiting for the refund five weeks later. Now credit card company is dealing with it.
I will never use Expedia again.
Still awaiting for a refund despite Quantas giving me the cancellation number. The worst company to get someone to speak to. But if you press 0 in the options you get to talk to an agent. They still dont really help
No stars. Absolutely appalling customer service. Out and out crooks. They deserve to go out of business unfortunately if they do taking a lot of peoples money with them. Avoid like the plague.
If I could give a negative review I would. Absolutely zero response to my questions and queries. Out of pocket £1100 because of them.
Worst Travel company to book with, Worst customer service ever. No one knows what to do and who to talk with. I have been waiting for 6 months for a refund and nothing has happened. Reported this issue repeatedly to them they never pick up the phone the usual wait time is 45 to 50 minutes.
They made errors in my flight booking and refused to refund the cost.
Booked hotel Viking in Gothenburg for an overnight. Online rating was high so expected high standard. Found hotel dirty and room wasn’t available at 3pm check in time. Got room key at 4.30. Found room to be dirty, sex toy found from previous occupant next to bed and also found blood on pillow. Tried various times to rectify this to no avail. Will never use again!
I just posted this in reply to Expedia's interminable emails: "I have had enough of your emails claiming you are offering the customer something good/worthwhile. You charge a higher price than hotels’ standard price and ignore anyone asking about it.On your website, if I click “support” nothing happens – there is no route to support at all. If I click “feedback” equally, nothing happens. You clearly have no interest in your customers and I for one will not be booking with you again."
Expedia is rated 2.42 based on 112 reviews