Expedia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expedia
Telephone
Read Expedia Reviews

About Expedia:

Expedia.co.uk was established in 1998 in the UK, and is now the leading online travel agent in the UK. Expedia globally, is the largest seller of travel online in the world. Expedia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI). Expedia’s award-winning Expert Searching and Pricing (ESP) technology delivers the most comprehensive flight options available online. ESP also allows customers to dynamically build complete trips that combine flights, Expedia® Special Rate Hotels, ground transportation, and destination activities.

ph:+44-33-01231235

travel@support.expedia.co.uk

333 108th Avenue NE

Tell us how Expedia made you happy
Property Owners be ware! Expedia are not paying out property owners. I have had2 guests stay in July 31st and August 4th. No payment received as yet. No reply to my correspondence..Customer service is incompetent. Will take this as far as I have to to get my £500. Disgraceful and unprofessional!
Having booked a holiday package (flights and hotel) in November 2019 for travel in March 2020, due to the lockdown I was unable to travel. Despite government guidance against all international travel, Expedia are refusing to provide a refund on the basis that the flights and hotels were still open (holiday was to Abu Dhabi). Despite government lockdown and advise against all International travel, no refund or voucher. I have only just realised that Expedia are not registered with ABTA (assist with dispute resolution) although are ATOL protected (financial assistance should the agent go just). Will now try to claim via the credit card company else will have to try the small Claims court. Will not be using Expedia again for any holiday bookings now that they are keeping almost £1k and no refund !
booked holiday for September 2020 , has been cancelled as virgin have cancelled all flights from Gatwick and USA only accepting residents so unable to get ESTA. EXpedia customer services are a joke , they say they cannot contact Virgin to confirm and so they insist the flight is flying despite me having it confirmed from virgin there is no flight now. Customer services is hard to get through too and they don't speak good English and close your complaint without contacting you. I would never book with Expedia again they lie and refuse refunds.
Horrendous experience.
They promised full refund on a cancelled COVID flight.I am waiting for 5 months and they lie, disconnect calls and divert abroad who don’t even have access to your bookings.

Very distressing experience....
Terrible, lying thieving scumbags, you have been told
You have promised a refund for the hotel room you cancelled back in March but you won't pay me
Horrendous experience. Still waiting for refund from flights that were cancelled by the airline in April. Endless emails, online chat and phone calls resulting in endless stalling excuses. It's only when you hit a problem that you can tell how customer friendly a company is. DONT TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE.
I had booked accommodation to go to a concert in July the concert has been postponed due to COVID-19, went to enquire about postponing or canceling accommodation was referred to the virtual agent which asked if i was looking to cancel i said yes after seing on website due to COVID-19 dependent on stay date we should get a refund so i said yes, soon as the virtual agent cancelled it came back and said normal terms apply and not going to get a refund even though the hotel is closed, so i said in that case cancel the cancellation they said no shocking service been going round in circles been a long standing customer of expedia, cant believe they are profiting from the COVID-19 situation shameful of you.
Flights never left the USA and we could never communicate with a live person. Want my $2,000 refunded.
Shitty company with theives running it around the globe
Horrible customer service and practices. Hours spent on the phone with customer service all over the world in order to obtain a refund . No refund for flight cancelled by the airlines, worthless trip insurance which according to insurance company ,they never paid them premium also non refundable, by the way it wasn’t covering cancellations caused by COVID-19. Please stay away from this company, they are stilling money for services not delivered.
Expedia were great when it came to booking a flight and taking my money but all that changed in a flash when it came to having a problem.
Customer service managers who are not conversant with EU law and agents who are unable to respond for basic requests for information and refer to baseless 'policies' that they provide no details of.
I will never book with them again and urge others not too. A real case of great when things go right but appalling when things don't go to plan. I want to know I'm booking with a company that's got my back not one that just wants to use me then disregard me.
Flights booked through Expedia cancelled. No help to find alternate flights home and after 12 weeks still no sign of the refund I was told would take 8-12 weeks to arrive.... oh but last week they told me the 8-12 weeks started from 20 May for some arbitrary reason, not 23 March when they advised my flight was cancelled. Refuse to provide evidence they have in fact requested the refund from the airline.
Non existent customer service. Never again
What a joke of a company, been waiting 3 months for a refund. Uncontactable
Expedia cancelled my flights then refused me a refund also cancelled my hotel still waiting for the refund five weeks later. Now credit card company is dealing with it.
I will never use Expedia again.
Excellent & easy booking of flights, hotel & transfers. Unfortunately with covid19 I might not be able to go so we'll see how I get on with a refund nearer the time!
Still awaiting for a refund despite Quantas giving me the cancellation number. The worst company to get someone to speak to. But if you press 0 in the options you get to talk to an agent. They still dont really help
No stars. Absolutely appalling customer service. Out and out crooks. They deserve to go out of business unfortunately if they do taking a lot of peoples money with them. Avoid like the plague.
If I could give a negative review I would. Absolutely zero response to my questions and queries. Out of pocket £1100 because of them.
Expedia is rated 2.49 based on 104 reviews