Expedia Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Expedia Reviews

About Expedia:

Expedia.co.uk was established in 1998 in the UK, and is now the leading online travel agent in the UK. Expedia globally, is the largest seller of travel online in the world. Expedia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI). Expedia’s award-winning Expert Searching and Pricing (ESP) technology delivers the most comprehensive flight options available online. ESP also allows customers to dynamically build complete trips that combine flights, Expedia® Special Rate Hotels, ground transportation, and destination activities.

ph:+44-33-01231235

travel@support.expedia.co.uk

333 108th Avenue NE

Tell us how Expedia made you happy
has the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered in any airline. Avoid using it...
Just booked my trip to Ecuador! Recommend any must-sees? Thanks again for the coupon Expedia (plus my customer service lady ROCKED)!
Love Expedia. Best out there. Customer service is amazing. Experience is the best. need I say no more
I don't understand how it can take Expedia 's customer service up to 48 hours to contact a supervisor. Still waiting 72 hours later, not impressed
I think it should be called "no customer service" expedia is a company that couldn't care less about its customers
Expedia: The WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. You cannot close your account on their awful website.
Not happy With Expedía ! Terrible customer service And they dont make customers happy :(
Not happy With Expedía ! Terrible customer service.
love the callback feature for customer service over the phone from expedia
Would appreciate better service and accurate information from Expedia Customer Support. Annoyed of being overcharged. No Response.
Kudos to expedia for great phone customer service. Flight to Seattle - ready!
has some outstanding customer service! I'm a fan!
Props to Expedia for great customer service. I made a mistake in a booking and they were awesome getting it fixed for me!
Great Customer Service Provided By Charlie Expedia She Was Awesome!
I was thoroughly impressed with Expedia customer service this week. Friendly, courteous and helpful. Well done expedia
Great Customer Service from Expedia