EZ Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend EZ Contacts

Tell us how EZ Contacts made you happy
glasses look great and have great quality!
Great Gucci sunglasses. Very comfortable and fresh. Affordable. I get lots of compliments. Definitely will shop at EZ Contacts.
Placing order was wicked EZ ! Thank you for the best price AND NO HIDDEN/HANDLING FEES...
Quick and easy from ordering to delivery. Very happy with my frames! I would order from this website again.
NEVER again!!! I paid for 2 day shipping for 2 pair of glasses. I receive 1 pair a week and a half late and the other pair still waiting.....had to reschedule my eye examine!!!!!! Bad business.
Love my new glasses. Lenses protect sensitive eyes.
Easy to order, and shipped quickly
Easy to order, Great Service!
Great place to shop! Recommend to all my friends
Excellent and extremely fast service even during a pandemic!!! Very impressed 😊
perfect and fast shipping
Very good price and helpful web site
I only buy these because they are affordable, but 5 times out of 10 a contact lens come scratched or torn.
I was skeptical at first but these contacts are extremely comfortable and made a very breathable quality material
Easy ordering. Paid for 2 day shipping, but took a little longer than expected. But overall, good experience!
Very easy to navigate, the contacts are affordable and they have great customer service
Quick service!
Appreciate how easy it is to reorder!
I am very happy with the glasses. The delivery process was fast and fabulous
The first time I ordered from EZ contacts it took about 3 weeks for them to ship. I ordered again and my sunglasses arrived in the same week! I'm always a little sketched out by websites like this but EX contacts is trustworthy and worth the wait for the prices they offer. Will be shopping here again!
EZ Contacts is rated 4.49 based on 314 reviews