EZContacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend EZContacts
Read EZContacts Reviews
I had favorite frames years ago and found them on EZ contacts. They are a classic pair of Prada’s. I received them in a timely manner and I love them! Best part is that EZ contacts offered the best price on line!!
EZContacts 5 star review on 27th October 2020
I LOVEEEEEE My Shades..I will definitely order from EZ again!
Posted 7 minutes ago
What a great place to get sunglasses. The sunglasses look great, it was easy to order, the prices were awesome and they arrived several days early. Overall a very good experience and will definitely use EZ Contacts again.
Posted 33 minutes ago
Waoo love how fast it came and good price. Recommended to all my friends and family
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast,easy and package got there in 1 piece
Very satisfied and saved more than 60%. On my eyeglass frames.
EZContacts 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Great price for the product I purchased!
Wonderful glasses and excellent delivery! I definitely would get these glasses again - the discount was great on my Rayban sunglasses! Thank you!
Fast delivery...way cheaper than I usually pay
It was nice and easy to place an order, but the last update I got was on Jan 5th and still have not received my order as of jan12.
good quality and good lenses
Frames looked different than picture. Customer service was not helpful at all in solving my issue. Won't be buying from here again.
This site is legit. Official Cazal glasses arrived in a perfectly new box or new classes certified authentic with all the papers. Can’t get any better than that.
Excelente
Very fast and accurate. Thanks.
Great site..
Contacts came in a reasonable time. The price was amazing and my contacts are working perfect for me. Definitely plan on buying from EZcontacts from here on out.
Great service
Im very happy thank you so much !!!
I have to admit I was apprehensive about ordering but the frames that I like (and already have lenses for specifically) shipped quickly per the website stating they were in stock and they were at a very good discounted price too. Thumbs up!!
EZContacts 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Great product and great service!
EZContacts is rated 4.47 based on 2,051 reviews