Feather & Stitch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch

About Feather & Stitch: Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy

"Fabulous boutique, with beautifully curated collection of top European brands with a Scandi vibe, super helpful styling advice and all round lovely place to shop"
Ah thanks so much lovely Victoria! We really appreciate your comments. See you again soon x
"Such helpful staff, thank you so much for very speedy delivery too. Just love your clothes range. X"
Ah thank you Francesca, we really appreciate your review and your comments.
"Great service and promptly sent out."
Fabulous, thanks so much for posting your review.
"Great service, order arrived very promptly, beautifully wrapped. Thank you"
Thanks so much for posting your review!
"I ordered the sessun kimitoto blouse and it arrived beautifully packed and delivery was very quick. I was very pleased to find it in my size and in the sale. The blouse is exactly as described and seen on the website, it is true to size and feels feather light and will be perfect for those hot summer days and nights."
Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review, we really appreciate it!
"Perfect service, thank you!"
Thanks so much!
"Easy to order online, prompt delivery, blouse very nicely packaged, no problems."
Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review, much appreciated!
"Lovely delivery packaging, great quick service."
Thanks so much for your lovely review!
"This was my first order and I was sent the wrong shoes! Sadly I bought the last pair and somebody else snapped it up from the shop or maybe just took it from my bag before I collected it."
Hi Adel, thanks for your review. As you know, we were so disappointed for you that we'd made this mistake. It very rarely happens, however on this occasion, this was down to pure human error in a busy boutique during our very busy sale period. We're really very sorry.
"Beautiful clothes and always fast delivery. They also respond quickly with returns and refunds."
Thanks lovely Bethan for your kind review. We really hope you visit again soon!
"Prompt, efficient and packed with care, attention and detail. Thank you."
Thanks so much for your lovely review! Really appreciate it.
"Classy, , no fuss packaging. Immediate helpful response when i returned items."
Thanks so much for your kind review. Hopefully, we’ll see you again soon! X
"Great service Great communication received the goods promptly. Thank you."
Thanks for the lovely review, we hope you visit us again soon!
"Order arrived quickly. Love their well curated collection of clothes."
Thank you so much for your kind review, much appreciated!
"I love Feather & Stitch's eye for fashion, I wish I'd discovered this boutique years ago. Amazing clothing and a great buying experience."
What a lovely review, thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon x
"Showed as having stock online. Ordered it and then received a call a day later stating the item was not in stock and refund would be arranged. Refund was arranged. However, in retail taking an order for something showing on the website as in stock and then delivering it is key for reputation and brand. I was then left scrabbling around and paying for express delivery for my wife’s birthday. I will not use Feather and Stitch again."
Thanks for your review, we appreciate your comments. We are sorry for this situation. We’re a small team working in a busy boutique, where we like to give a full and personal service. Sometimes that means during busy periods, such as the sale, there is a small delay between an item being sold in the shop and it coming off our website. As you say, we were as quick as we could be in letting you know and in refunding you, and we’d always be keen to suggest an alternative. However, this time we obviously let you down. Apologies again.
"I received my order within a few days of ordering. My lovely jumper 1234 was beautifully packaged. I will order again."
Fantastic, thank you so much for your review. Great choice with your cashmere!
"Package arrived swiftly and was beautifully presented. Refund of the piece I had to return was also handled swiftly"
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a lovely review. Much appreciated! We hope you shop with us again soon.
"The most beautifully curated clothes - pretty , stylish , edgy and wonderful service in the store . My favourite shop by far ."
Thanks for the lovely review, we really appreciate it. And love having shoppers like you in store. See you soon!
"Order acknowledged, money taken and then order cancelled by Feather & Stitch as stock unavailable. Ridiculous waste of time. Won’t bother with them again."
Hi thanks for your review, we’re sorry the tops you ordered were out of stock. As you know, we called and refunded you immediately, however we do appreciate that overall this was a disappointment. Very very occasionally items aren’t updated quickly enough on our stock system and this is sadly what happened here. Huge apologies again.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.79 based on 76 reviews