Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service
We appreciate your feedback, thank you.
Great product. Great service all round
Thank you for your review and for supporting Feather & Stitch!
I love the collection you have. Shopping was really easy and arrived quickly. I loved all the items I bought, and they were on sale too! Will definitely shop with you again.
Thank you Nicky. We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future. Happy to hear you loved your items!
Excellent service and loved all that I brought.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and glad to hear you loved your items!
Fabulous online boutique- shame I love too far away from the shop as it looks gorgeous
If you're ever passing by, do drop in and say hello! We're happy you are enjoying our online shop, though. Thank you for reviewing us.
Everything was absolutely perfect as always - thank you so much! Beautifully packaged, fantastic communication, and sent immediately.
We appreciate your feedback, and we're delighted to hear our communication is good. We do enjoy communicating with our customers personally about everything from fit, to styling, to delivery questions.
Love this shop - can't wait to visit again in person. But in the meantime, their online delivery service is excellent. Ordered two things and they both arrived beautifully wrapped and super quickly.
Thank you Molly! We look forward to seeing you in person whenever we are able to open again, but we are so happy that we can offer our online service in the meantime.
Speedy delivery of my sale purchases. Delighted with both dresses. Thanks again F&S.
Wonderful to hear! Thank you for your review, Jen. We really appreciate it.
Loved my order - so beautifully wrapped and quick delivery even in these crazy times! Thank you! One happy lady!
Our job is done! Great to hear it arrived so quickly. Thank you for your lovely review and we hope you'll shop with us again.
Lovely edit of clothes and excellent staff when the shop is open! Website fab and delivery was super quick!!
Thank you for your kind words, Kate! We look forward to seeing you in person when we reopen but for now, we're very happy to hear you're enjoying our online shop x
Ordered the Sessun grecian style dress & it arrived very promptly in lovely packaging. Looking forward to wearing it out on a nice sunny day after life returns to normal! 😃
It is a beautiful dress and lovely to have something to look forward to at this time! Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review.
Everything I’ve ever bought from here I’ve loved
That is music to our ears Melanie! Thank you so much for your kind review and for your continued support of Feather & Stitch x
Fabulous service and a wonderful selection of beautiful clothes.
Thank you for your review Antonia. We appreciate your support for our business!
Excellent service. Purchases received promptly and beautifully wrapped. When there has been an issue with my order a member of the F & S team has contacted me by phone. Returns and refunds dealt with very quickly. The only small niggle is having to pay postage on returns.
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it.
Very happy with my Paige Mayslie Jumpsuit, sizing advice from Feather and Stitch was good and received my parcel quickly and beautifully wrapped. A happy customer x
That's great! Thank you for your review. Such a fabulous jumpsuit, excellent choice. Do visit us again soon!
Wonderful boutique, friendly and helpful staff. Gorgeous clothes !
Thanks so much for your lovely review, we really appreciate it! See you again soon we hope. x
Fast, efficient service, beautifully packaged garment, just sorry had to return as I loved the colour and style of the dress which suited me well, but it wasn’t right for the occasion in mind. Very reluctant return, but hope to purchase from Feather & Stitch in the not too distant future.
Thanks so much for your super kind review. Definitely bear the dress in mind for something else! Come back soon x
Delighted with my new outfit. Delivered on time .
Great service
Fantastic! Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.
Always a fantastic choice, and friendly, knowledgeable advice in store. One of my favourite go to places
Thanks so much for your super kind review! See you soon!
Great service, order was posted the same day.
Glad this arrived quickly for you, thanks so much for your review!
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.85 based on 194 reviews