Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
The dress is beautiful! Exactly what I was hoping for. My only suggestion would be to put the dress in a box within the shipping box. The shipping box was rather beat up but luckily the dress was fine.
Thanks for the review - so sorry the box was a bit squashed. We try to minimise packaging, whilst also protecting the garments. We're glad it was OK, and really appreciate the feedback.
Excellent - had the items extremely quickly
That's fab, thanks so much for the kind review.
Beautiful clothing and quick delivery
Thanks so much for your review!
Very helpful and quick to refund payment for dress not in stock.
Apologies again for the out of stock dress, we appreciate your review and hope you find something else soon. x
Fast efficient service and a carefully wrapped product. Arrived in time for a birthday celebration. Thank you Feather and Stitch
That's great, thanks so much for the review. Do come back and visit our site again soon x
This jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous it also has pretty detail on the buttons and and lovely soft material. Stunning colour too.
Ahhh great, we love a jumpsuit! Thanks for the review, see you again soon we hope x
Lovely packaging, and quick response to returns
Thanks so much for your kind words. Do visit us again soon! x
Always helpful and friendly customer service whenever I call. Received my beautiful dress quickly with very little packaging (don't like over packing). And love the fact you can return in store too. However this dress is a keeper. Love it!
Hooray! Glad you love your dress. Thanks for your lovely review and hopefully see you soon. x
Love this boutique
Thanks! Come see us soon! x
Great service, dress well wrapped and good quality.
Thanks for your kind review, glad you love your dress! x
Although I didn’t keep any of the dresses I ordered, I am going to visit the shop, as they were so lovely to deal with.
Thanks for your review. Sorry your order didn't work out this time, but we hope to see you again soon! x
Such great service. One item I ordered was out of stock, much to my disappointment, but I received a personal phone call rather than an email and a prompt refund. Will order from feather and stitch again
Thanks for your lovely review and apologies again for the out of stock item. Do check out our site again soon x
Lovely customer service, lovely clothes, love your Instagram posts. I hope to visit your shop in person at some point... Corinne
Thanks for your lovely review, please do pop by and see us soon!
Fast delivery, beautiful packaging - a real treat to receive in the post. Oh, and a fabulous dress of course!
Thanks so much for your lovely review. So glad you love your dress!
My package was quick to arrive and beautifully packaged. Returns would have been easy, but no need as I love my new skirt!
Thanks for the review, so pleased you love your skirt! Do come visit us again soon.
A beautiful item, delivered promptly. Thank you!
Thanks so much for the review!
Great service and gorgeous skirt - very happy.
So pleased you're happy. Come visit us again!
Spoke to the boutique before placing my order, got good size advice, very helpful assistant and overall a pleasant experience. Am pleased with my new purchase and would def order from feather and stitch again.
Thanks for such a fabulous review. Do call again if we can help with anything x
I love Feather & Stitch. Great jeans, shirts and cashmere, and I've also had a great leather skirt
Thanks so much, we're glad you love our boutique too. See you soon we hope x
Lovely item, and beautifully packaged. Very speedy delivery. Thank you.
We're happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience! Thanks for the review.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.80 based on 81 reviews