Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Absolutely stunning dress. I can't wait to wear it. Thank you.
Thanks so much for leaving us such lovely feedback and we are delighted you are pleased with your dress. X
I saw earrings from feather and stitch in the you magazine so had a look on their website. I was really pleased with the earrings I ordered. Delivery was prompt . I’ll definitely be using them again.
Dear Julie, thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and for shopping with us. X
Loved the personalessage inside
Dear Beverly, thank you for shopping with us and for leaving us feedback. X
Stylish choices & great delivery service beautifully packaged.
Dear Christine, thank you for your lovely feedback and for your wonderful support. X
Excellent service. I’d emailed an initial question regarding the jumpsuit I was interested in and received a reply straight away. Ordered said jumpsuit and was received in a couple of days. So helpful lovely collection of clothing. Will definitely be ordering again
Dear Alison, thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback, we really appreciate your support and delighted you are pleased with your jumpsuit, we love it too. X
A superb customer experience. Wonderful clothes, I love my new shirt and it arrived so beautifully and thoughtfully packaged, thank you Feather and Stitch.
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback. We are delighted to hear this. X
Excellent service! Would definitely recommend Feather & Stitch ! Loved my purchase too 🛒
Dear Julie, thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful support. We really appreciate your support. X
I was very impressed with the prompt dispatch of my order and appreciated the hand written note. I am thrilled with my dress and good customer service makes the whole experience one I am sure I will repeat !
Dear Philippa, we are thrilled to hear this and delighted you are pleased with your new dress. X
I did receive my package beautifully wrapped and delivered promptly, however I had ordered a size too small as it was the only size you had in that dress and sadly it is too small and on the way back to you .
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback. We are sorry that the dress was not suitable but hope to see you shopping with us again soon. X
Excellent service beautiful clothes
Dear Michele, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We really appreciate your support. X
Great customer service. Love the dress!
Dear Sylvia, thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback. Enjoy your gorgeous dress. X
Always a pleasure to order fomr Feather and Stitich - great fashion, superb service, fast delivery - one day I'll make it to the real shop!
Dear Nicola, thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback. We are so grateful for your wonderful support. X
Amazing service on line, great selection of stock and beautifully packaged with personalised note, love it
Dear Deborah, thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback and taking the time to do this. We really appreciate your support. X
Beautifully packaged item, a lovely little personalised note of thanks, and very competitive prices :0) Their attention to detail and excellent customer service makes them an easy choice.
Dear Dawn, thank yo use much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear this and for your wonderful support. X
Superb! X
Dear Susie, thank you for your wonderful support. X
Prompt service, easy to deal with and thoughtful, pretty packaging. Very pleased.
Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear this. X
Lovely light weight top for summer
Dear Rachel, we are so pleased to hear you are pleased with your top. X
Love the website, the general comments regarding fit and sizing are really good and invaluable. Items all arrive promptly and very well packaged.
Dear Ruth, we are so pleased to hear this and thank you for your wonderful support. X
As always, the whole online shopping experience is excellent! Fast delivery and beautifully presented which makes receiving the wonderful product a highlight of the day! Thank you Feather & Stitch x
We are delighted to hear this and thank you for your wonderful support. We really appreciate it. X
Excellent service Love the shirt Thank you x
Dear Joanne, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We really appreciate your support. X
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.92 based on 543 reviews