Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Well, what can I say. I have nothing but praise for George Rogers, he is just amazing. He is a real credit to the Financial Advice Centre. I am a genuine customer who was looking for help. I found the FAC number by chance on the internet. I was very lucky, it was the best choice that I ever made. Without George’s help I would not have got my mortgage, it is as simple as that. My credit rating was not good. He found a great deal with a well known lender. There were tricky moments but George remained calm & patient. He always had time for me, he knows his stuff and was always there to answer my questions and reassure me. I built up a great rapport with him. His admin team, Lauren and Conner where great too. Conner kept me up to date with my solicitor, giving me weekly updates towards the end, it was like having my own PA! Beyond the call of duty as they say!
I was lucky enough to complete and move just before the lockdown. This is all thanks to George.
I hope he is keeping safe and well. I hope business picks up very soon, during this difficult time. I will definitely be in touch with George again when I need some advice or a new deal in the future. He is more than a credit to the company, just a wonderful person,could have any career he wanted I reckon, go for it George, the worlds your oyster. Superb! Also want to add that any important documents that I had to send were returned promptly back to me. So efficient! George also made everything seem so easy and helped me with document filling etc. Couldn’t have done any of this without him 😊👍
Paul Clarke was my initial contact with FAC ltd, and from day one he was exceptional. He pushed the boat out in ever possible way to provide us with a Mortgage, thanks to him and Emily Grace who followed our on going case from firstly applying for a mortgage to the actual recent completion. Apart from that, Paul Clarke made us aware of other products, and made sure we were covered by appropriate insurances. We felt reassured and a safe with our house purchase, and essential covers suggested to protect us in the future. Thanks a million Paul & Emily your service was impeccable.
Re written

Vijay Sanghani provided me with great advice and amazing solution relating to our complex and adverse remortgage case. I will not have any hesitation in recommending Vijay to anyone. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me.
I would like to give a huge thank you to Emily Grace for her prompt professional service throughout the purchase of our property. I will be recommending Finance Advice Centre Ltd to all my friends .
Carrie and Emily at finance advice centre were truly amazing. As a first time buyer I really needed the guidance and no matter how silly my questions may have been, they patiently answered them and guided me through the whole process. I couldn’t recommend them more.
Used Finance Advice Centre for the second time recently as our mortgage was due for renewal. We also needed some additional borrowing. Carrie and Emily were extremely efficient and professional from start to finish....I would highly recommend these guys, especially if your credit score isn't amazing like we had in the past....thanks to you both x
Alice Hale will remain at the heart of our family as long as we live! Alice worked day and night wholeheartedly to save us from the mess Vodafone created for us during our mortgage application. Alice was God sent and she helped us to obtain the desired outcome through her sheer handwork and determination. Alice also kept us up to date from time to time and took all the responsibility of negotiating the mortgage with lenders on our behalf and a massive thank you to Alice - we have a roof our head now and it wouldn't have been possible for first time buyers like us without her help due to unexpected issues created by Vodafone. We will go back to Alice for all mortgage related dealings in the future. She is humble, honest and trustworthy, hard to find in this day and age and I thank God for her every day
Hi there Sam and Connor were exceptionally good what a pair of experts !!!! When I thought all else failed with other mortgage places .... I came across Sam and he said could be a challenge but I enjoy a challenge...... four weeks later I was approved a mortgage he’s outstanding and helpful too the end can’t thank him enough and wish him the best in the future

Cheers Sam
We dealt with Ben and Joe, they were absolutely amazing from start to finish they’ve kept up fully updated and made the whole process stress free. I would highly recommend these guys. Nice people to deal with and trustworthy advice.
Very helpful and good at taking you through all of the steps
We choose Finance Advice Centre as our mortgage advisor and we were look after by Sarah Bott and Kayleigh Tunnicliffe. This being our first property purchase, we were very unfamiliar with the how things worked. With the support and help by these two fine ladies, we were able to steer in the right direction. We had constant communication throughout the process and communication was key in these purchase too. I definitely speak highly and recommend others the mortgage advisor as they were always willing to help and support us in any way possible.
We would highly recommend Paul Coss, he has literally changed our lives! Both myself and my husband were in debt management plans, and really did not think we could remortgage. We wanted to do this in order to clear our debts and reduce our monthly outgoings. Not only has Paul helped us do this, we are also saving :) something we have not been able to do for some years.
Fantastic service from start to finish, helped us through every step of the way purchasing our new home. Superb value for money. Would recommend to everyone.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Steve Hatton and Emily. Process was very smooth and very quick from start to finish. Communication was excellent throughout and I was completely aware of stages and progress of my mortgage application. The whole experience was stress free and was made very easy, it was just what I needed during a hectic time buying and selling. I would highly recommend Financial Advice Services for their level of efficiency and expertise and I will certainly be using this service again for my future financial demands. Thank you once again for the great work!
Emily and Carrie were fantastic during our remortgage. I really appreciated all the advice and support they have given over the process. They were always patient with us and answered any questions and queries we had. They made sure we had everything we needed and found a product that was perfect for us. Really can't recommend them enough! Thank you both.
Steve Hatton and Connor Marshall were outstanding. Their communication was excellent with almost daily updates on our mortgage application. I would definitely recommend them!!
Vijay was very good in helping to get my mortgage approved. He definitely knows his work and is an expert at helping someone who had a poor credit history. Will definitely go back to him.
Chris Towlson works so hard! Whenever I sent him emails, I've always received his reply within 2 hours, even 1:00am in the morning and weekends! Sometimes I really wonder whether he works 24 hours a day!

He is always really polite and patient to explain everything to me, his knowledge of the whole mortgage market is exceptional!

I would highly recommend him!
I am really happy and appreciate for the services. Such an amazing and wonderful experience with Finance Advice Centre LTD especially with Carrie Knight and Emily. They both respond on time.

The process was super fast and quick. Getting Mortgage was a nightmare for me as being a first time buyer but after contacting with Carrie my all fear had gone.

Their charges are quite reasonable. I recommend them because of their excellent advice.
Experienced and professional people helped me and now I am the owner of my own house. EXCELLENT SERVICE
Life changers!
We never thought we would be able to secure a mortgage due to my husband’s bad credit history, in fact 2019 wasn’t the best in many other aspects of our personal life and then… came along Paul Coss and his Team.
They were very clear about the information w needed to supply and we had a decision in principle within a day!
Paul has supported us so much through our complex mortgage process, he was very helpful, professional and he knows his stuff. He had this special way of calming me too when I started to panic on a few occasions 😊 Big thanks to Joel from administration who has been brilliant with processing all our documents and assisting Paul in liaising with our lender.
We would highly recommend anyone to go through Finance Advice Centre if you are looking for professional, reliable and friendly service.
I still cannot believe we are completing next week, we got there, we got our happy ending at last!
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 434 reviews