Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Excellent service from Carrie and Emily. They both kept me updated regularly through out the process and answered any queries I had in a timely manner. Would highly recommend them as a company to use
Excellent service from the whole team, made a stressful time much easier
Vijay Sanghani dealt with my mortgage and HTB application. As I was in a new job and previously worked as a locum there were some further complexities in obtaining a mortgage offer. Vijay dealt with all the issues that came up expeditiously (e.g. obtaining a revised mortgage offer within a few hours), he thought latterly in solving any problems that we came across and was a calm and helpful person who went the extra mile throughout the whole transaction.
Well Please with the help and support of Alice she was more than welcome to help us with anything we had a problem with or any enquirers we needed to make. From setting up the Morgage to solicitors and even life/buildings insurance all sorted. Thank you so much for making this as easy as it was for us
This is the third time we have used Finance Advice Centre and as always they have been absolutely brilliant. It was touch and go at one point if we could get a high street mortgage but Carrie didn’t give up and we got our remortgage a couple of weeks ago.
Carrie and Emily were friendly and there for us whenever we had a query - which was quite often! They went out of their way to get a result. We highly recommend finance advice centre - we will be back in 2 years, even though we can now get a high street mortgage - your service is brilliant. Thank you!
Paul & Emily at Finance Advice Centre have been extremely helpful with my remortgage. When I thought I was going to be stuck with the same lender who wasn't offering the product I required they went the extra mile to find a lender who could. I highly recommend their services.
In the coming weeks I will be moving to my new family home. This is all thanks to this wonderful man. Vijays work is absolutely outstanding. He went above and beyond in the work that he does. For the past few years I have met many agents to try and get a mortgage for a new family home. None of them could do what this man did in a couple of weeks. He came to my house and explained everything thoroughly. He guided us through the whole process and was available whenever we needed him. My experience with him was flawless. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking to buy a mortgage. Thank you once again Vijay Sanghani.
Fantastic service , Rob and Joe were extremely helpful and efficient throughout our application , We would definitely use finance advice centre again and highly recommend their services to anyone considering taking out a mortgage.They saved us at least a whopping £700 a month which will be life changing to us .Thank you.
Massive thank you to all team!! Highly recommended!
Amazing service! My FA Ben couldn't of been more helpful getting me the right mortgage with amazing rates and helping to get me the right insurances for my needs.
What a fantastic company, nothing was too much trouble. Paul and Olivia, you were amazing, your service was so good and second to none. The communication was so effective and really added a personal touch. I am now settled in my new house and I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you
We contacted the Finance Advice Centre and George Rogers came to help us finding mortgage solution for our complicated case. We were struggling big time as our case was not an easy one. George was so good, he really put so much effort to make it happen and I can clearly state, if not him I doubt we could get a mortgage deal at all anytime soon. He worked round the clock and we are definitely getting back to him next time we need a mortgage advisor again. We can't recommend him enough. If you are struggling getting your mortgage do not hesitate to contact the Finance Advice Centre. We are just sorry we've waisted so much time elsewhere when we should contact them in the first place. A+++++++
This is the second time that I have used Finance Advice centre, and both times have been positive experiences.
Nick and the team, are always polite and courteous.
Follow up accordingly to any outstanding documentation, or communication.
As I was a new home owner, Nick was always willing to explain if I was unsure of something, and made the process much easier for me.
Will be using them again.
What an amazing company. Never thought it would be possible to obtain a mortgage but with the hard work of Aidan Comerford and Kayleigh Tunnicliffe they have made my dreams come true. Fantastic service and fantastic people.
I can not fault the servise one bit. they are always happy to help. all my quires were responded to very fast and always answered. would recommend them to anyone.
After speaking with various other mortgage advisors who didn't seem very positive about our situation/ helping us a find a lender we felt disheartened. As a last resort I decided to google mortgage advisors and found the Finance Advice Centre. I was contacted by a mortgage advisor called Alice that day. She got the information she needed over the phone and was very positive about being able to help us, even though we weren't the easiest of clients! Throughout the whole process Alice has been great, getting back to us quickly when ever we had any questions and making sure we fully understood everything as this is the first house we have brought. I would highly recommend using Alice at the Finance Advice Centre Ltd and honestly don't think we would be on the property ladder if it wasn't for all her hard work.
finance advice centre where so helpful when my partner and I decided we wanted to buy our first house. As first time buyers we were unsure of the process and how it all worked. They made the process easy, informing us each step of the way, nothing i asked was too silly and they made me feel i like i could always call, or email if i didn't understand something. They were so friendly and helpful I would defiantly recommend them.
I was quite sceptical and put off at first as it wasn't a local service, however Michael and Kayleigh who dealt with my case were nothing but professional and were always happy to help, even with a few changes of plan on my part. Would definitely recommend th finance advice centre.
These guys were absolutely brilliant for me. They helped me get a great rate and we're so professional and friendly at all stages. Massive thanks Paul and Emily - you we're top class in every way.
Mike my adviser and Kayleigh my case manager have both been fantastic, very knowledgeable and very patient, my case was a little difficult and they worked tirelessly to make sure that I got my mortgage. I cannot thank them both enough.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 392 reviews