Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
I appreciate the attempt to assist me but, from what I can understand,the fault lies with the staff of SBS failing to investigate all the ramifications of the change they have made. If I am wrong then I apologise but I followed the suggested path of instructions but to no avail. But thank you for trying.
Hi Chris, We're sorry for your frustrations. If you email our customer care team at gxcustomercare@finder.com with more information we can look into this for you. Thanks, The Finder Team
They responded my mail very quick
Hi there, We're glad that you received our email in a timely manner. I hope the information we provided helps. Feel free to visit Finder again anytime. If you like a real-time answer to your question, you can also try our chatbox. Cheers!
Don't know how to use
Hi Sy, If you can share more details with us about what you’re searching for, we can point you in the right direction. If you’d like assistance, please get in touch with our team at gxcustomercare@finder.com
It’s ok as far as these apps go. Not raving.
Hi Robert, Thanks for your feedback. If you’d like to share more detail or have any ideas about how we can improve, please get in touch with our team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.
Finder.com.au is rated 4.52 based on 303 reviews