Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
The agent today was very kind in answering my questions in detail. Providing photos of the respective websites, .... I could chat with the agent on weekend
Needed to find travel insurance for my father who is over 80 and the assistance I was given by Mai was amazing. Thank you!
Hi Jane, Thank you so much for sharing your awesome feedback and for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad that our team was able to help you compare travel insurance plans. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help. Cheers!
Joshua from the supporting team was very kind and guided me through all my inquiries.
Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your awesome feedback. We're glad that our team was able to help with your questions. Feel free to visit Finder again soon! Cheers!
The young lady Jhez was very helpful and friendly a 10 out 10.
Hi Jeff, Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome feedback and for giving us a 5-star rating. Feel free to visit Finder again. We are happy to help. Cheers!
A very courteous and helpful experience-would unhesitatingly recommend to anyone
Hi Phill, Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome feedback. We're glad that you had a great experience with Finder. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help. Cheers!
Very helpful. 5 Stars!!!
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating. We greatly appreciate it. Feel free to visit Finder again! Cheers!
Jhez, one of the service team members, was able to provide me with sources and information about credit cards that has greatly increased my understanding
Hi there, Thanks for sharing your awesome feedback. We're glad that we were able to provide you with helpful information about credit cards. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help. Cheers!
I tracked all my niece activities from my phone using this spywarebug . Very quick , Android compatible and excellent customer service. Keep up the good work monitoring our loved ones at this tricky time. Thank you so much!! WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM (320) 961 4598
After finding out that already being a loyal customer for a long time that the usual applies to rewards schemes. You don’t get the Flyby points unless you are a new customer .
Best monitoring that always gives accurate results. This team made me happy I was given access to my kids location from a country apart. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM (320) 961 4598
Quick reply to my panicking mind. Was worried I stuffed up joining uphold but frm Australia. Hopefully all good now. Love your platform guys !! Michael Licari.
Hi Michael, Thanks for your awesome review! We really appreciate it. We're also glad that we were able to help you. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to assist. Cheers!
I appreciate the attempt to assist me but, from what I can understand,the fault lies with the staff of SBS failing to investigate all the ramifications of the change they have made. If I am wrong then I apologise but I followed the suggested path of instructions but to no avail. But thank you for trying.
Hi Chris, We're sorry for your frustrations. If you email our customer care team at gxcustomercare@finder.com with more information we can look into this for you. Thanks, The Finder Team
I believe i was lucky to come across JOSE PEREZ he’s the only hacker capable of getting anything done perfectly well contact him via HACKERSPYVILLE AT GMAIL DOT COM am grateful to have come across him. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM
Robyn was very helpfull
Hello Greg, Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback. It's always our pleasure to help in any way we can. Please feel free to visit Finder again. Cheers!
I found the webpage by accident...I typed in my concern and they responded in 5-10 mins...I received an email and followed it up at 10pm and got a response at 1015pm...awesome service and very professional A+
Hi there, Wow! Thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate that you shared your great experience while using our website! We're always happy to help in any way we can. Please feel free to use the Finder site again on your future financial comparison requirements. Cheers!
A real great app and team to be honest, I would recommend u guys to everyone honestly.
Hi Mouhamad, Thanks for taking the time to leave us awesome feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help our users. Cheers!
its easy to usae
Hi there, Thanks for your 5-start rating. We're glad to hear that you found our website easy to use. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help you. Cheers!
Hi there, Thanks for your awesome feedback about our service. We're glad that we were able to assist with your concern. It's our pleasure to help. Feel free to visit Finder again soon. Cheers!
well presented and easy to follow. unlike citi that kept telling me, after filling out first page that i had an unexpected error. their product that you showed [citireward] was ideal for my purposes. hopefully i will get approval
Hello Ian, Thank you for your 5-star ratings! We're pleased to hear about your great experience in using our site. Hope you'll be approved with your application. Please feel free to let us know if you need more help in the future! Cheers!
I actually just asked a question about Qld Covid Restrictions and Jhez found out for our situation. I will give Finder a go in future for other purposes and review again :)
Hi Ann, Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We greatly appreciate it. It's our pleasure to help :) Feel free to visit Finder again soon! Cheers!
Finder.com.au is rated 4.53 based on 314 reviews