Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
Excellent resource
Posted 52 minutes ago
Very good of finder we now have the internet back well done
Good quick ....on a sleepy Sunday morning too😴😴
Highly recommend for anyone to give Finder a chance to apply for a credit card, Jackie was very professional and understanding very prompt response from Jackie and even though it was over the internet ,it still felt like she could have helped you out more if you needed it.. Thumbs up to Finder
They are easy to use, their app is simple to understand & to navigate around. I was able to find my credit score & learnt how to better it all with this app & the teams help. Thanks finder T
A good service
Good service
I found a great deal for Travel Insurance.
I signed up for Finder to get an indication of my credit rating a year ago - very easy to set up and use. Yesterday I got an update from them regarding a new credit card under my name, I then discovered that my details have been used twice for fraudulent credit applications. Without these guys I’d have been non-the-wiser for a long while I’m sure. 100% recommend.
Joshua is very patient
Love the credit score feature
Hi John,

Thanks for your awesome review :)

We're glad that you love our free credit score feature. If you want to check out where you can use it, our customer support is available 24/7 to help.

Feel free to visit us soon.

Quick help. Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome review :)

We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit us again soon.

Cheers!
Good. A limited choice and eventually I found my own product at half the price
Hi Margaret,

We appreciate your positive review of your experience with Finder.

We're glad that you were able to find the product you are looking for at a cheaper price. Please feel free to visit us again anytime to compare other financial products and services.

Excellent service provided
Hi David,

Thank you so much for this excellent 5-star review.

We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder. You can visit our website anytime.

Cheers!
It was my first time using it and I found it very helpful, will use again when they have these big sales.

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder. Please feel free to visit us anytime. Aside from big sales, we also feature a wide range of financial products and services that you can easily compare.

Cheers!
Excellent. Saves a lot of time and money.
Hi there,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star review.

We're glad to hear that we were able to help you save time and money. Please feel free to use Finder again.

Cheers!
I was able to locate the finder without much effort.

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad you had a positive experience with Finder.

Please feel free to visit us again. If you have any questions, our 24/7 customer support can also help.

Cheers!
Doesn't really tell me anything.
Very helpful in finding last minute flights....keep up the good work, guys! BLESSED CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!!
Hi Shareen,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

Have a blessed holiday season as well.

Please feel free to visit Finder again. We can help you compare more financial products and services.

Cheers!
Just the best site for tech help. Answered my problem with 30 minutes. Bookmarked for future reference.
Hi Susie,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad we were able to help you. Please feel free to visit Finder again. Our customer support is available 24/7.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.36 based on 158 reviews