Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
Jhez was patient knew what I wanted to ask and was clear in her answer and knowledge
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

It's always been our pleasure to help and assist you in using our comparison page. Hope you'll be using the site again. Please let us know as well how we can be of further help, just send us an email --- gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
Finder was very helpful again today as it always is and foss answered all of my questions to help me with my query
Hi Sylvia,

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience in using Finder. It's our pleasure to help :)

Cheers!
I received a very comprehensive answer to my question. Thank you
Hi Elias,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. This is much appreciated.

We're also glad to hear about your awesome experience with our team. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
A very comprehensive answer to my question. Thank you
Hi Leo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us good feedback. We greatly appreciate your sharing of your experience.

It's our pleasure to help with your question.

Cheers!
Finders chat service is quick and easy to use. Friendly and helpful at providing links to sites that gave me all the info needed. Thanks Faye!
Hi Debra,

Thank you for your feedback!

It's always our pleasure to help. We're glad that you find our pages helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need more assistance.

Cheers!
I have not used Finder before this. But I was told that it might be the way to go to start looking for a solar installer. I wrote a short note, addressing it to Finder asking for help with my search. Jhezelyn from Finder replied the same day sending me so much relevant information actually going into all the types of questions I needed to ask. She also sent me a few names of solar companies that I could try. I spoke to Goldie from SolarRun who was really helpful. I cannot thank Jhez enough for her precise and accurate information which she took the trouble to send me immediately. I was able to understand almost everything about installing a solar system from Jhez's notes. Thanks very much Finder! Really indebted to your organisation.
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for the great feedback.

It's so nice to hear of your positive experience in using Finder. We're glad that you got the information that you need.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's always our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Found useful information. Online chat had a good understanding of what type of product i was searching and information given was appropriate
Hi Pauline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. It's our pleasure to help.

Excellent and brilliant
Hi Eddie,

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
My enquiry was about Business Finance - the information I received was excellent and thorough. The agent was knowledgeable and very helpful - All in all the assistance I received exceeded my expectations Thank you
John F
Hi John,

This is an awesome feedback! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience. We're glad to hear that you were able to get the information that you need. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Great and fast response on my query to help me get the right package
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us feedback. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your positive experience in using Finder.

Feel free to visit us again soon.

Cheers!
Excellent step by step advise
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating.

We're glad to hear of your awesome experience in using our website.

Feel free to visit Finder again :)

Cheers!
Very good prompt service but I was hoping for a best deal indicator. I am getting away from telstra because of the constant failures with mobile and email services. Not just poor but shocking over a long time.
Hi John,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We're happy to help you anytime.

I'm not sure if you were able to check our featured exclusive deals and offers on a wide range of financial products and services including broadband and mobile plans. Feel free to reach out to us again so we can help you find a suitable plan.

Cheers!
Found Finder very helpful with my queries.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback. It's always our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
very nice, made sure my questions were answered, understood what i was talking about, super up to date with all of the content he showed me
Hi there,

Thank you for giving Finder 5 stars!

Your feedback is highly appreciated! We're even more than delighted to hear that your questions were understood and answered by the up to date information from the site.

Hope you will use Finder again. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any more questions. We're always here to help.

Cheers! :)
I found my reply answers to be very good and I finally have found somewhere safe to get answers to my questions I've had for so long but no where to ask
Hi There,

Thanks for your positive feedback for Finder.

We're happy you've got answers to your questions from our site. Thanks for finding it safe with the information you can trust.

Please don't hesitate to use our live chat service or send us email at gxcustomercare@finder.com for any questions you'll have in the future. We'd be more than glad to help, 24/7.

Cheers! :)
I got enough information to use in my search for s lender
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review for Finder. We're glad you got all the information you need to search for a lender.

Feel free to visit us again if you want to compare other financial products or services. It's our pleasure to help you make better decisions.

Cheers!
I received useful consumer law advice from Finder, delivered in a pleasant and succinct email.
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and feedback!

It's our pleasure to help! We're glad you find our advice useful. Please don't hesitate to use our website again. If you have any more queries, we're just one message away - either through live chat service or email at gxcustomercare@finder.com. We're available 24/7! :)

Cheers! :)
The information that I was getting snowed under with was sorted quickly and gave me good direction
Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Thank you so much. We're glad you had everything sorted.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
It is my first time with Finder and I found it easy to use Fay was excellent and you were not pushing your own Bank as Credit savvy do with the Commonwealth Bank that is the only Balance transfer Credit Savvy have are Commonwealth and they hide behind Bank West which they own. Finders is a very useful tool and will make borrowing money easier for me. I think someone needs to have a business dealing with card applications. Everyone would pay because it is such a waste of time.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback regarding your experience with Finder. We are happy that we were able to help you in comparing your credit card options.

Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Jackie was very helpful and Finder is very useful.
Finder.com.au is rated 4.51 based on 294 reviews