Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
As I am new to streaming this wants a great help. Thanks Finder.
Hi Noline,

Thanks very much for your feedback!

We're delighted to hear that you got the help you needed for your streaming. Please feel free to let us know how we can be of more help. Hope you can visit our site again soon!

Cheers!
These guys are the most helpful company. Spent a long time on my enquiry which I much appreciate....thanks so much guys!!! Xx
Nat
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. It inspires us to always aim to deliver great customer service.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon! It's our pleasure to help you.

Really great service & fast
Hi Lea,

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience. We're glad you found our service fast and useful.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon.

Cheers!
Joanne was very helpful, cared about finding out the best and correct information i was searching for. Thanks Joanne.
Hi Jase,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. It's our pleasure to help you find the right information that you need.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon.

Cheers!
seems only to present eastern states providers
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review for Finder and we appreciate your honest feedback.

While it's not clear which service provider(s) you're referring to, we'd be glad to further help and check more options for you. If you can send a message at gxcustomercare@finder.com or get in touch with us via live chat service, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!
It was the answer I was looking for.
Hi Anne,

Thank you for leaving feedback!

It's great to know you found the answer to your query on Finder! We're always delighted to help. Please feel free to come back any time!

i got losed
I think Finder is very efficient in their answering skills and have a somewhat great knowledge of whatever situation or topic they are relating to..
Hi there HSD,

Thank you for leaving feedback for Finder!

We're glad your queries have been answered and our site has helped you find the information you're looking for. Hope you'll use our website regularly if you need to compare your options for different services and financial products. Our Care Team is available 24/7 in case you have other inquiries.

Cheers!
Was good to be able to compare prices in one place,to save time and money.we're very quick to respond to my question
Hi there,

We're glad that we were able to help you save time and easily compare financial products and services. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again. Our customer care team is available 24/7.

Cheers!
Was really good & the chat support knew what my problem was
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave positive feedback for Finder. Feel free to visit Finder again or contact our customer service team. It's our pleasure to help. :)

Cheers!
It was good i just had difficulty on my part...but service was good...
Hi Jayny,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Finder.

We're glad that you had a positive experience using our site. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help with your situation. You can get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com if you have questions or you need help in comparing financial products or services.

Easy to use....
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

We're glad that you found our website easy to use. Feel free to visit Finder again soon.

Cheers!
Wasn't too impressed with the site
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We'd love to hear from you about what we can do to give you a better experience. Please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
It has opened my research to a wider information
Hi there,

Thanks for your positive review :)

It's our pleasure to help with your research. We hope that you'll visit and use Finder again.

Should you have questions or you need assistance in comparing financial products or services, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team.

Gives options.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to give us positive feedback.

It's our pleasure to help you check and compare your options if you are looking for a financial product or service. We hope that you'll use Finder again.

Very good service
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and rating!

It's our pleasure to offer good service to you and to all of our users! If you have any questions and need guidance in comparing your options for a range of services and financial products, we're one email away at gxcustomercare@finder.com or chat with our Care Team live. :)

no comment
Hello there Swan,

Thanks for giving Finder 5-star rating!

We're glad you've used our comparison site. If you need assistance in the future by comparing your options for a range of services and financial products, do let us know. You can send us an email at gxcustomercare@finder.com or chat with our Care Team live! We're available 24/7.

Thanks and cheers! :)
It great... Nonid to worry....
Hello Leeson,

Thanks for your feedback!

We're glad you came into our site and find it great! If you have any more concerns or need help in comparing your options for services and financial products, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!

Hope to see you again visiting Finder soon!

Cheers! :)
If your truely genuine iam guite happy with your research
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Yes, we're genuinely happy to assist you and it's always our main goal to help our users make a sound financial decision. We're also glad you're happy with what we've found for you that helped in your research.

Please feel free to come back! Cheers! :)
I never give 10s when grading it's not good to be that absolute. I never knew you guys existed I found it by accident I'm stumbling around about online loans and I saw your page. I will include finder in my search process if you are what I think you are
Very good 👍 thanks
Hi Michael,

We're glad that you found and used our website for comparing loans.

Please feel free to visit Finder again. We can help you compare a wide range of financial products and services. You can also reach out to our customer support if you have questions. We are available 24/7.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.51 based on 294 reviews