Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
well presented and easy to follow. unlike citi that kept telling me, after filling out first page that i had an unexpected error. their product that you showed [citireward] was ideal for my purposes. hopefully i will get approval
Hello Ian,

Thank you for your 5-star ratings!

We're pleased to hear about your great experience in using our site. Hope you'll be approved with your application. Please feel free to let us know if you need more help in the future!

Cheers!
I actually just asked a question about Qld Covid Restrictions and Jhez found out for our situation. I will give Finder a go in future for other purposes and review again :)
Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We greatly appreciate it. It's our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again soon!

Cheers!
Jhez was patient knew what I wanted to ask and was clear in her answer and knowledge
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

It's always been our pleasure to help and assist you in using our comparison page. Hope you'll be using the site again. Please let us know as well how we can be of further help, just send us an email --- gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
As I am new to streaming this wants a great help. Thanks Finder.
Hi Noline,

Thanks very much for your feedback!

We're delighted to hear that you got the help you needed for your streaming. Please feel free to let us know how we can be of more help. Hope you can visit our site again soon!

Cheers!
These guys are the most helpful company. Spent a long time on my enquiry which I much appreciate....thanks so much guys!!! Xx
Nat
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. It inspires us to always aim to deliver great customer service.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon! It's our pleasure to help you.

Really great service & fast
Hi Lea,

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience. We're glad you found our service fast and useful.

Cheers!
Finder was very helpful again today as it always is and foss answered all of my questions to help me with my query
Hi Sylvia,

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience in using Finder. It's our pleasure to help :)

Cheers!
I received a very comprehensive answer to my question. Thank you
Hi Elias,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. This is much appreciated.

We're also glad to hear about your awesome experience with our team. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
A very comprehensive answer to my question. Thank you
Hi Leo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us good feedback. We greatly appreciate your sharing of your experience.

It's our pleasure to help with your question.

Cheers!
Finders chat service is quick and easy to use. Friendly and helpful at providing links to sites that gave me all the info needed. Thanks Faye!
Hi Debra,

Thank you for your feedback!

It's always our pleasure to help. We're glad that you find our pages helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need more assistance.

Cheers!
I have not used Finder before this. But I was told that it might be the way to go to start looking for a solar installer. I wrote a short note, addressing it to Finder asking for help with my search. Jhezelyn from Finder replied the same day sending me so much relevant information actually going into all the types of questions I needed to ask. She also sent me a few names of solar companies that I could try. I spoke to Goldie from SolarRun who was really helpful. I cannot thank Jhez enough for her precise and accurate information which she took the trouble to send me immediately. I was able to understand almost everything about installing a solar system from Jhez's notes. Thanks very much Finder! Really indebted to your organisation.
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for the great feedback.

It's so nice to hear of your positive experience in using Finder. We're glad that you got the information that you need.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's always our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Found useful information. Online chat had a good understanding of what type of product i was searching and information given was appropriate
Hi Pauline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Joanne was very helpful, cared about finding out the best and correct information i was searching for. Thanks Joanne.
Hi Jase,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. It's our pleasure to help you find the right information that you need.

Excellent and brilliant
Hi Eddie,

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
My enquiry was about Business Finance - the information I received was excellent and thorough. The agent was knowledgeable and very helpful - All in all the assistance I received exceeded my expectations Thank you
John F
Hi John,

This is an awesome feedback! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience. We're glad to hear that you were able to get the information that you need. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Great and fast response on my query to help me get the right package
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us feedback. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your positive experience in using Finder.

Feel free to visit us again soon.

Cheers!
Excellent step by step advise
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating.

We're glad to hear of your awesome experience in using our website.

Feel free to visit Finder again :)

Cheers!
Very good prompt service but I was hoping for a best deal indicator. I am getting away from telstra because of the constant failures with mobile and email services. Not just poor but shocking over a long time.
Hi John,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We're happy to help you anytime.

I'm not sure if you were able to check our featured exclusive deals and offers on a wide range of financial products and services including broadband and mobile plans. Feel free to reach out to us again so we can help you find a suitable plan.

Cheers!
Found Finder very helpful with my queries.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback. It's always our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
seems only to present eastern states providers
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review for Finder and we appreciate your honest feedback.

While it's not clear which service provider(s) you're referring to, we'd be glad to further help and check more options for you. If you can send a message at gxcustomercare@finder.com or get in touch with us via live chat service, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you.