Fix It DMS Reviews

4.6
Based on 157 reviews
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

Fix It DMS is a premier document management services company. Our technology and talented team assists our clientele to prepare, certify mail, track, and archive dispute documentation against third party collectors that are not compliant with Federal Consumer Rights Laws. Non-compliant debts are rendered uncollectible and reduce consumer debt significantly.
Speak to a professional at Fix It DMS today and find out how much you can save

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Awesome 👍🏾
During my entire experience with Fixit, they have been very attentive, helpful, quick to respond, and willing to patiently answer every question I have. I am thankful for the valuable advice I received from A and J.
I had to change my reviews because I didn't have my numbers right. My Fix It agent did a great job. And yes my credit is much better!
Everyone at Fix it were very nice and helpful.
The company had been nothing but helpful to me in every way. Very clear and open with every step of the way
I haven't even started but roman and ally have made the start of the beginning of a good life comforting and easy stay tuned for updates
Staff is very knowledgeable and eager to answer any questions.
My counselor is great she's very compassionate and easy to talk to she's helping me a lot
I am very pleased with the results of Fix it has shown so far. They have Begun to clean up my credit. I want to thank them very much for all their hard work.
Fix It has been a God send!! They have helped me create a budget, focus on goals and helped me with a plan to pay off my debt!! They are always friendly, helpful and transparent!
It has been an amazing adventure with Fixit. At first, over a year ago, our account manager was originally speaking to Mary Almon, John's spouse. Unfortunately, Mary got sick and I took over to help my brother, John. The account manager, on behalf of your company, has represented well. She is polite, on time, and has assisted us well. I worked in customer service for 30 yrs. I was an executive secretary under the Executive Vice President. So, I am confident I know a great person when I deal with them. I'm sure you have a lot of good representatives but our account manager is the best. So pleased to work with her. Thank you, John Almon and Jeanene Reed
I'm happy with Allie who is helping me with my credit & it seems as if my creditors are working with her so soon hopefully I will be credit free
Very good communication
This system is great! My account manager Allison is super helpful and knowledge, which gives me peace of mind going through this process.
Allie is a person with whom you can speak in two languages. She always with a good attitude. Allie Rocks. Thank you. Angel and Juanita
Allison is really great and she will help you and if you have any questions, she will answer them.
Hello. I’ve been dealing with Fixit for 5 months now. I was in a bad way with debt when I started. They have helped me out a lot. And I have learned a lot. So far so good. No complaints. Thank you Fixit.👍🏾
to be doing good
Fixit has been fantastic working with me. Allison has gone out of her way to respond to me with any questions or problems I have had. Great bunch of people to work with ! They have taken a lot of stress off of me . Highly recommend them !
I speak with Ally monthly about my account and absolutely love her. She is the sweetest and helps me understand everything that she is doing to better my finances.
Fix It DMS is rated 4.6 based on 157 reviews