Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
just received 3 bottles, and starting off good. what doesn't do me any good is to get pop up ads for 45% off before I've started on the ones I just got for 10% off
Dear Robert,

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

We do send special discounts to our loyal customers via e-mail, please let us know if you have not received one so we can check with our Promotions Team.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

You can speak to one of our professional customer care agents to assist your further. Our toll free numbers are 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468. Here are our phone support hours:

iHealth Fulfillment
Just received my initial supply of FlexoPlex. Too soon to comment on relief of joint pain/ support. But I give high marks for on time delivery, container (packaging) / labeling (easy to read), and tablet size. Need two weeks or so for ingredients to get into my system. I have used a lot of joint support products. Still searching. Hopefully, FlexoPlex is the answer.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service and product packaging.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Respectfully,
iHealth Fulfillment
I’ve only been taking FlexoPlex for a few days, so I don’t really notice much of a difference, except that I’m sleeping a little better. During the day though, especially since we’ve been having so much rain, I haven’t noticed a difference at all. I’d be happy to review the product again after I’ve been taking it for a while longer.
Dear Frances,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our product/s.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
Four tabs a day helps alleviete some of the discomfort of my arthritis. When i stopped taking Flexo last year for about three months as a test I noticed aches in my joints developed. Went back to it. Satisfied at this stage in my life (88 Yrs old). Take other meds as well. Keeps me moving. Thanks
Hello,

iHealth Fulfillment
It seems to be good stuff. I have not run any randomized trials, comparing it to a placebo. The process of online ordering and home delivery worked well.
Dear Mitchell,

iHealth Fulfillment
My knee pain has been reduced by at least 80 percent after using Flexoplex for about a year. I expect to continue using it indefinitely.
It works.
Dear Albert,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I have used this in the past with great success. Noticeable difference in flexibility and ease of movement in my knees. I stopped using it for quite a long time- probably over two years, but now feel the need to get started on it again. Great product.
Hi Cathy,

Thank you for submitting this review. We are glad to hear that you love our product.

Should you need assistance in placing a new order to replenish your supply, please let us know.

Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
I began taking FlexoPlex with the hope of relief for symptoms of disk degenerative disease, bulging disks L1-L5, stenosis, and arthritis throughout my back. After nearly 40 days I do feel a difference in pain in the AM. It is not a miracle in a bottle, but I believe it is helping.
Dear Valued Customer,

iHealth Fulfillment
So far I feel like there has been improvement to my hips and knees
Dear Kenneth,

iHealth Fulfillment
The product seemed to be working as far as helping my pain level but unfortunately I did experience some side effects from the MSM in the product. My doctor informed me that considering my health issues I should stop taking the Flexoplex!
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

iHealth Fulfillment
Have been using Flexoplex for years. Just recently re-read the dosage on the bottle, and I had not been taking but half the recommended amount. Stepped up my intake and feel better even with some of my arthritis pain. Just wish product was a little more affordable.
Hello Douglas,

iHealth Fulfillment
Too early to tell. Knees feel better, but might be psychological?
Need to give it a month. I will order more to take a 2-3 month test.So far, so good.
Dear Ken,

iHealth Fulfillment
Almost completed my first bottle and have found some relief from pain and stiffness of both forms of arthritis.
Hello Sallie,

iHealth Fulfillment
Joints have felt much better since I started using your product! Thank you!!!
Hello Delena,

iHealth Fulfillment
Product came promptly. Web site easy to use.
Dear Mary,

iHealth Fulfillment
I have been taking Flexoplex for the last 10 to 12 years. When I first started getting slight pain in my knees, I researched and took some glucosamine or chondrotin tablets (don't remember which one). One of them upset my stomach. So then I researched and started taking Flexoplex which helped a lot. However, now that I am getting older, I think that I am in need of more medical intervention. But I am still taking Flexoplex. I think it is an excellent supplement for joint strength.
Dear Mehroo,

iHealth Fulfillment
I have only taken Flexoplex for 1 week . I feel it's too soon to make a true evaluation at this point.
Hello Dennis,

iHealth Fulfillment
I have only been using this product a few weeks and already have less pain. I will continue using this product!
Dear Jon,

iHealth Fulfillment
My delivery was only two days ago due to delay with local post office. I need more time to see if it works. Thank you.
Thank you for your review, David!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
I will report after taking pills I purchased don't bother me.
Hello,

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us., please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Flexoplex is rated 4.28 based on 510 reviews