Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
I've only been using this product for a little over two weeks and thus for, I haven't noticed any change.
I am on my third week of the product so far very little change other then being a little nauseous every morning only thing i am taking that is new..
Just started taking it and after 3 days zero improvement. I think it will take a month. I bought 60 days worth so if it does nothing in 60 days I’ll not buy more.
hi i use to pay under $100 for the same order now is more expensive
To early to rate.
Too early to tell
I just started taking it
4 days ago
So I don't know yet
If it works like they advertise
I love your product. I don't like your website because it only allows you to order one thing. I needed more Flexoplex and usually when I order 5 I get a free Flexdermal. That wasn't the offer this time so I wanted to order that, too, but it wouldn't let me. I'd have to do a separate order. When I wrote customer service they simply said call in an order. I only order online. They were no help.
No opinion as yet, just started using product. Next Time.
I only have taken for a week. I have osteoarthritis in my hip. I can feel a little pain relief. Hope as I take it longer I will see.
I received my order very promptly 2 days ago, so I have only taken 3 doses. I have noticed no change yet.
My knees still hurt
Great product. Bottles twice as big as needed. Ecological disaster. Will change brands.
The price of your product has gone up. In the past, you had discounts for returning customers. This time there were none available....very disappointing!! We may have to consider other options.
Hard to notice a difference.
delivery was on time however i was un able to use it as it contain shellfish but the person who told me about it buy it back from me. The topical cream is very harsh on the skin so i cant use it as needed.
Good stuff. Recommended to a friend
For the money Bi Flex worked just as well
I can't give a rating at this time as it is far too soon to tell. I have only been taking them for about a week.
So far, which has been about a week, I have noticed improvement...
I’m hoping, the longer I take it, the more I will benefit.
I have taken it for six days and I still experiencing joint pain and muscle stiffness. My leg at night becomes stiff with inflamation and bending and stretching helps. Will continue pills and will see if condition improves.
Flexoplex is rated 4.37 based on 430 reviews