Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
B flexoplex store has great service and is very helpful
Still not enough time to tell how the product performs! Give me one more week.
I cannot give a review at this time.
I don’t usually have a sensitive stomach but this supplement upset my stomach the five days I took it. Had to stop, stomach ok now.
I just started taking FlexoPlex last Friday. I only have been taking one tablet twice per day opposed to the suggested use of two twice per day as a precaution because of the cat's claw ingredient. The bottle or website does not indicate the amount of cat's claw that is in FlexoPlex. Any way, I have been in excruciating joint, muscle pain and other body inflammation because of Lupus SLE. Later that day I did notice that my pain was minimum and my joint swelling was subsiding. The next day by Saturday afternoon, I was pain free with much mobility and no crackling of any joints. The crackling actually stopped that Friday night. I am so thankful for this supplement, it has gotten me back to feeling some normality. Although, I will consult with my physicians concerning the cat's claw with my health. There are other information that I can write but do not want to mislead other Lupus patients. God bless you all and those scientists at FlexoPlex.
Dear Valued Customer!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Flexoplex product! We are glad to know that you like them and they are working well with your health.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
I have very bad osteoarthritis throughout my body. In my 50’s I had total joint replacements for both shoulders and my right hip. It has invaded my back and was limiting my mobility and ability to stand for longer than 10 to 15 minutes at any time. I was having to go to the hospital every 6 months for shots in my back to relieve the pain. I would have gone more often but my health insurance would not cover more shots. I’ve been taking Flexoplex for four or more months and I have not needed to go to the hospital to have pain control shots. I can do gardening and go for walks with little pain. So I’m very happy with Flexoplex and the result I have experienced while taking Flexoplex. Thank you
Dear Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Respectfully,
Quick and easy
Hello Richard,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
I don't know about the product yet but I do know...
I'm getting WAY toooo many e-mails asking for a positive review!
It works fine but the price is becoming not worth it!
Dear Kirk,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Happy with the product, not impressed that there was no place to make a memo to your company. Called the next morning and they said it was already shipped, which was not true. I always ask that I get a fresh shipment of product as once I received a shipment that was going to expire in two months. It would be nice to have a space to leAve a note on concerns and comments.
Thank you for your review Bunni!

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and have escalated it to our IT for review.

Sincerely,
iHealth Fulfillment
at this stage not a great review as i never got the product i paid for.
Flexoplex 1 star review on 18th November 2019
Beguin use it. Lets wait until I finish the bottle.
The store was okay... just okay. The pills ARE WAY TOO LARGE, that is a BIG, BIG DRAWBACK FOR ME!!
Not happy. My order #FLX12283 placed on 4/11/2019 has not been received.
Flexoplex 1 star review on 11th November 2019
I was not able to locate how to order the flex dermal cream that I used to receive free with my order of 5 bottles. I am considering looking for a less expensive product.
Dear Cherie,,

Thank you for your review on your experience in placing an order.

To order Flexdermal online, please go to https://www.flexdermal.com/order-online.html

Should you need assistance in placing an order, please call us at 1-888-675-0241 or 1-888-211-8468.

Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
Placed an order on 10/04/19 and I still haven't received it. Very disappointed. Like the product not your service.
Flexoplex is rated 4.36 based on 440 reviews