Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
The first day after taking it I developed stomach pains. I persisted taking it the second day but the pains gots worse. Ann Swarr
It's really to soon to feel any difference yet
I WISH YOU WOULD DO SOME PROMOTIONS TO HELP WITH THE PRICE OF THESE PILLS FLEXOPLEX..I BOUGHT A FEW PROMOTIONS WHICH HELPED WHEN YOUR ON A FIXED INCOME..PLEASE GO BACK TO DOING SOME PROMOTIONS..I PAID THIS ORDER 179.80..IT HELPS TO HAVE A PROMOTION WHICH I PAID 139.85..BIG DIFFERENCE IN PRICE WHEN YOU LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME..TIMES ARE HARDER FOR THE SENIORS..IT WOULD BE APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD DO A FEW PROMOTIONS EVER YEAR TO HELP US SENIORS WHO ARE ON LIMITED INCOME..THANK YOU..
Lots of product information which I like to see.
Ihopetheproductworksasadvertisd—theearlyresultsarenotncouraging.
I don’t know why I receive Green Pura I keep saying I don’t want it
my husbands knees really bother him, we tried other supplements but these give him the best results
Delivery was within the the timeframes, just a little confusing on the expectation. When they deliver to the address provided, I was expecting item in a box to be delivered to the home address, not on a soft package delivered to a mailbox.
Seems to be giving me relief . It has only been a week.
Early days - three weeks - but appears to be effective
I’m very please with this product so far I’m still in the beginning phase of using it
I’ve been taking it for one week now seems to be doing good
Unless the action of the product is felt within 1hour of taking it, I have only been able to take 2 pills and have not notice any significant change.
A good product, thanks!
Have not tried it long enough to really have an opinion. But I do think it will work good
Hace unos 8 dias de haber recibido las pastilla y me siento mejor. Pero hay que esperar mas tiempo para en realidad saber si funcionan como anunciado.
No problems
I cannot give a review at this time.
I’ve been using Flexoplex for only 1 week and have so far felt minimal though some muscle, joint and arthritis relief. I am looking forward to increasing reliefs over the next weeks and months if this has been even an inkling of expectation!
Please cancel for now Thanks Harold