Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
Still too early to tell but I believe it’s working.
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next order.

If you have any questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com.

Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
So I think it will be good.
Thank you for your review, Marnee!

Thank you for shopping with us. I really hope you’ll enjoy Flexoplex, as it’s been one of our best sellers. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

iHealth Fulfillment
Just started the product think I can see the difference
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

If you have any questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com.

Regards,
Goodgood so far
Thank you for your review, Louann!

I haven't used but 7days I do see improvements in my pain in my knee and ankle
Hello Leroy,

Thank you for leaving a positive report and for your continued patronage. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Fulfills a need.
Hello Donald,

iHealthfulfillment
The shipment recently ordered has not yet arrived
Thank you for your review, Regmar!

As per your order tracking information, your shipment was delivered on 10/28/2020. To confirm delivery, please click the link below:

Please do not hesitate to contact us. Please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

iHealth Fulfillment
I just started with it and it seems working. Pain is less on my knees than before. Maybe after a month I'll experience the full effect with hope. Thank you.
I’ve only had the opportunity to use it for a few days but I think I am noticing a difference. I have recommended it to another person who has great difficulty with joint issues. We’ll see how this all plays out
Well this is a week now and my pain in my back seems to have subsided a lot. I still have pain however not as much.
Great product, has helped my problems greatly
After a couple days I noticed a reduction in pain in my fingers. After a week I noticed improvement in my shoulders. The relief is gradual, but continuous. I have not been disappointed by this product.
Order was back ordered, however product arrived in good time.
Have not tried yet, but I am looking forward to good results!
Ordering was easy and notifications on delivery were prompt.
Irene
Thank you for your review, Irene!

iHealth Fulfillment
It's really too soon to tell I've only been using for less than a week.
Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

Significant results are seen in 3-4 weeks. If you are not satisfied with the results, you may send us a return request so we can give you a return authorization number for as you know we do offer 60 day money back guarantee, which begins from the time that you place the order.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 MN EST
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
I haven't had Flexoplex for more than a couple days...so...it seems to be working just fine.
I’m feeling a difference after 10 days. My knees and elbows are better.
Hopefully I will continue to improve
It has only been a week since I started to use Flexoplex but I am feeling much better. which is Great
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products. We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
Provided some relief, so far, after only one week of use.
Seems to work, but wondering if unable to sleep at night because taking at night. So I don't take at night.
Smaller bottles ok