Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex

Tell us how Flexoplex made you happy
been taking for 6 days now still no results. on day 10 i will be wanting a refund. what is the process to recieve a refund
Have not seen it since you shipped it. Where is it? I still haven’t received it and I’ve already paid for 5 bottles $179.80. Anxious to try it but it has not come!
As soon as I started taking it my knee stated hurting. First time.
I have only been taking this for 3 days. It's too soon to tell.
it havn t did nothing yet for pain still trying more times
Keep bugging me and the review will be worse. I just received the product yesterday
We have been using flexoplex or less than a week so perhaps this is too early to give a good review. So far we might have felt some relief but not much.
No discernible benefit
Please guy's excuse me from this as I have not as yet received my order.
Been on Flexoplex one week and have not seen any improvement in my lower back pain
I have not received my order yet. Considering I purchased a 5 month supply would have thought it would have been sent priority. May consider other options next time.
One week. So far no improvement.
I have been taking it for about a week. I have seen no results and base most of my opinion on a stiff finger I have. William H Maddocks
Your shipping is terrible you give one option , USPS! The worst!! Took way to long to get here.

We certainly appreciate your feedback. I will pass your comments on to the relevant personnel for their due consideration. I cannot promise that our policies or procedure will change soon regarding the issue(s) that you are pointing out, but certainly we value your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
Still waiting for product
It upset my stomach. I can’t take them.
Doesn’t seem to work for me but I my knees are bone on bone
I don’t usually have a sensitive stomach but this supplement upset my stomach the five days I took it. Had to stop, stomach ok now.
where is my order, you have my money i have no product
Hello Herman,

Thank you for your review, Herman!

According to your record, your shipment was delivered on 10 Apr, 2020.

If you have not received the order, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
I have been using Flexoplex for many, many years. Unfortunately, when I placed my last order the price had increased 23% in 5 months!!! I even called the company to see if there was a problem or if they could provide a more reasonable cost and they said "NO". This is really unacceptable in such a VERY short time!
Flexoplex is rated 4.21 based on 590 reviews