Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
I have not received my order yet. Considering I purchased a 5 month supply would have thought it would have been sent priority. May consider other options next time.
I have tried Supple Bodies and Flexoplex. Supple Bodies works faster and gives much better relief of arthritis pain. For the few dollars difference, I would recommend Supple Bodies over Flexoplex.

I have been taking Flexoplex for about 8 days, this is the amount of time it took Supple Bodies to relieve the arthritis pain, I am still feeling pain with Flexoplex.
I ordered 9 days ago and have received nothing!!!
One week. So far no improvement.
I have been taking it for about a week. I have seen no results and base most of my opinion on a stiff finger I have. William H Maddocks
Your shipping is terrible you give one option , USPS! The worst!! Took way to long to get here.
Still waiting for product
I cannot tell if it’s aiding in any way. I’ll give it another month or so to see if I feel any different.
It upset my stomach. I can’t take them.
Doesn’t seem to work for me but I my knees are bone on bone
No relief!
I don’t usually have a sensitive stomach but this supplement upset my stomach the five days I took it. Had to stop, stomach ok now.
I am sorry but this product was of no help to me at all. Because it did not work for me should not stop others from try[ng the product.
where is my order, you have my money i have no product
I have been using Flexoplex for many, many years. Unfortunately, when I placed my last order the price had increased 23% in 5 months!!! I even called the company to see if there was a problem or if they could provide a more reasonable cost and they said "NO". This is really unacceptable in such a VERY short time!
I don't know about the product yet but I do know...
I'm getting WAY toooo many e-mails asking for a positive review!
The store was okay... just okay. The pills ARE WAY TOO LARGE, that is a BIG, BIG DRAWBACK FOR ME!!
I was not able to locate how to order the flex dermal cream that I used to receive free with my order of 5 bottles. I am considering looking for a less expensive product.
Dear Cherie,,

Thank you for your review on your experience in placing an order.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

To order Flexdermal online, please go to https://www.flexdermal.com/order-online.html

Should you need assistance in placing an order, please call us at 1-888-675-0241 or 1-888-211-8468.

Healthy Regards,