Flexoplex Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have tried other products. Started and used Flexoplex and was amazed at the positive results. Then I stopped using it just to see if it was just in my head. Believe you me, when I started it again that was it. Best working supplement I have used and will continue taking it. Thanks!!!"
"I’m an older weight lifter an I developed severe shoulder pain an I found flexoplex an after a couple weeks of taking 2-3 per day the pain went away now I take one per day no pain. I’m 55 good stuff"
"Right now I’m not sure on how to honestly rate it. I’ve barely been taking it a week, but taking as recommended. Hopefully I can give a better rating after taking it a couple more weeks. I’m guessing it’ll take 3-4 weeks before I can really feel the difference."
"I haven't had any arthritis pain since taking FlexoPlex. I've been taking it for at least 5 years and it's a great product."
"They work"
"Placed an order on 10/04/19 and I still haven't received it. Very disappointed. Like the product not your service."
"Very fast delivery"
"Do not know if you want to know of the service and the fast delivery or... the healing from the Product. Since it just arrived last week, I am unable to write about the Product yet."
"Great product. I have been taking this supplement 2 times a day for 2 years."
"well i just started taking it but i think I see results on a very sore knee hope it improves with time and use of Flexoplex"
"Feel great so far and no complaints."
"They really do help. Highly recommend"
"very happy with relieve in joint pain first product to do that"
"I haven't had enough time to draw a fair conclusion yet."
"Trying this for a second time. I remember it did help."
"Quick response and prompt delivery"
"I had a hip replacement a few years back and not long after the other one started to give the same warning signs as the other one did before it became unbearable. I tried a number of various natural supplements which all promised to remedy, but none did. I then tried Flexolplex and noticed the hip warning signs went away after several weeks. I do still get the odd twinge now and then, mainly when I slack off on the tablets but that quickly goes away when I start the tablets again, and nowhere near requiring a replacement operation, well done Flexoplex"
"I was surprised to find that the stiffness in my knee reduced noticeably after about a week of using the supplement. It is still not perfect and I cannot walk without some pain, but it has helped more than other supplements I have taken without being an NSAID."
"I have been using for years now with great success."
"I have only ingested four pills so cannot possibly give an opinion yet."
"Excellent product."