Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
I have tried other products. Started and used Flexoplex and was amazed at the positive results. Then I stopped using it just to see if it was just in my head. Believe you me, when I started it again that was it. Best working supplement I have used and will continue taking it. Thanks!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
This stuff really works! I accidentally ran out for 2 weeks and get horribly achy and painful. Won't be doing that again. Than you!
Posted 15 minutes ago
I have only taken Flexoplex for 1 week . I feel it's too soon to make a true evaluation at this point.
I just got my bottles yesterday. Got it fast. Have not started taking it yet. I have to check with doctor, because they just found a very extensive blood blockage in my leg. Will give a review after being able to take it.
I have been using Flexoplex for many, many years. Unfortunately, when I placed my last order the price had increased 23% in 5 months!!! I even called the company to see if there was a problem or if they could provide a more reasonable cost and they said "NO". This is really unacceptable in such a VERY short time!
I have always received a great product and quick delivery. Thank you.
Dear Irene,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Just been taking for a few days and already feeling big improvement
Dear Bobby,

iHealthfulfillment
Great product ... works as advertised. More effective than Osteo Bi-Flex.
Dear John,

iHealthfulfillment
EXCELLENT, much relief from my knee & back pain . . . I am amazed & have been passing the word on FlexoPlex, it's wonderful !! Tylenol was the only thing I could take, + it didn't help much, also hard on liver -- no more Tylenol !! I'll be ordering FlexoPlex again. So happy I have this product : )
Dear Joyce,

iHealthfulfillment
I have been using Flexoplex for over ten years. When I was 55 years old I thought I was going to have to retire from my mechanics job that I love. My knees, feet, back, and thumbs were hurting so bad I was wondering if I could keep going. I tried flexoplex and still working at my same job now, no surgerys and do what I want. I tell all the guys I work with about how Flexoplex has keep me going. I am 67 years old now. Steve
Hello Steve,,

iHealthfulfillment
Because this product has helped me with my pain I am experiencing more energy. This is a great product!
Dear Diane,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
I have tried everything else for my aching knees but not of them lived up to their claims about pain free joints. Then I tried Flexoplex about 18 months ago, and my knees have been a lot better since so I can now get out and do more active things again without worrying if I can get out of bed and walk the next day. I tried a period without Flexoplex, and a few weeks later my knees were bad again, but a short period back on Flexoplex and all was good again. After taking 2 x 2 every day, I now find that 1 x 2 every day seems to work fine and keeps me on my feet. Thank you Flexoplex htings tht
Dear Brian,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
I have diginerative back disease in my lower back. Was taking prescription meds. Switch to flexoplex and no longer have to take prescription meds and have blood work done to check for damage to organs due to the meds.
Dear Bret,

iHealthfulfillment
I have frequent, almost constant joint and body aches. I was recently diagnosed with osteopenia and have multiple compression fractures at different points in my spine accompanied by many osteophytes. I found Flexoplex through an internet search of remedies and am quite happy with the results so far. In addition to purchasing Flexoplex, I also bought Bonexin which I feel has contributed to my improved state. I look forward to feeling even better in time. Thank you!
Dear Thomas,

iHealthfulfillment
Outstanding communication & super quick delivery. Thank you.
Thank you for your review, Larry!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

iHealth Fulfillment
Began working in three days.
Thank you for your review, Marilyn!

iHealth Fulfillment
I started to notice the difference in my joints in a couple days. I have less joint pain and I hope to have a lot less pain as time goes on.

iHealth Fulfillment
Actually seems to block the L-spine pain. Somewhat pricey.

iHealth Fulfillment
Flexoplex definitely makes a difference. When I ran out of it and waited for my order to come everything hurt, quite a difference when I started to take it again
Dear Brooke,

iHealthfulfillment
This has helped my hurting hips and knees tremendously. I have been taking Flexoplex for 2 weeks and what a difference it has made. I highly recommend Flexoplex to all who are having joint pains. I will be a regular customer from now on!
Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for submitting this review. We are glad to hear that you love our product.

Should you need assistance in placing a new order to replenish your supply, please let us know.

iHealth Fulfillment
I have been taking Flexoplex for over a year and it works on my knee joints.
Hi John,