Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
I have tried other products. Started and used Flexoplex and was amazed at the positive results. Then I stopped using it just to see if it was just in my head. Believe you me, when I started it again that was it. Best working supplement I have used and will continue taking it. Thanks!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
I’d been using this product for less than a week now in lieu of Costco’s Kirkland brand Glucosamine. Too early to comment. The reason I’m giving 3 stars is because of the delivery. It says 3-5 working days but received in 6 days.
I started taking FlexoPlex two weeks ago and my arthritic knee is feeling well. I expect it to feel even better in the coming weeks as from my experience it takes awhile for the benefits of these ingredients to kick in. Good product.
Hello Bob,

iHealth Fulfillment
Have been taking Flexoplex for many years.....no more knee pain...will never stop ...
Hello Gail,

iHealth Fulfillment
Im been using this product only for almost 2 weeks now and my health improved a lot.AWSOME!
Hello Leo,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
After about two weeks, the pain and instability in my knees was resolving. After 2 years, my knees are pain free and no longer buckle when I’m walking. Great product with no side effects
Hello Madonna,

iHealth Fulfillment
Bought this for my dad and he likes it a lot
Hello Napassanan,

Thank you for submitting this review. We are glad to hear that your dad love our product.

Should you need assistance in placing a new order to replenish your supply, please let us know.

iHealth Fulfillment
It's only been a few days but my range of motion and pain reduction is very noticeable. If this continues I'll be a customer for a long time!
Hi Dean,

Thank you for submitting this review. We are glad to hear that you love our product.

Fast delivery
Thank you for your review, Chris!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Quick and easy
Hello Richard,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

iHealth Fulfillment
Flexoplex has improved my joint health. The Flexoplex store is an excellent source of this great product, especially when they are running sales!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
Great product, great service. Thank you so much.
Dear Anita,

Very easy to order from
Dear John,

Thank you for your review on our website..

iHealth Fulfillment
I've been using flexoplex for about three years for my arthritic knees and have very good success with it

Good
I've been using the product for years and it's great. Unfortunately the price has gone up too much.
Dear Carole,

Thank you for your honest review of our Flexoplex product. On the product price point, we have forwarded this to the manufacturer for review.

iHealth Fulfillment
I am so pleased with your product I have told several of friends and my sons . I am 68 yrs old and last year, 2018 I was having so much shoulder pain I could barley bench press 185lbs for three sets of three. Now my bench is back up to 285lbs. I used to get three bottles for 91.00 and some change. I'm a good sales rep everyone loves your product. Help me so I can stay strong.
Dear Gregory,

iHealth Fulfillment
Use to get a free green tea extract bottle with order - no more. Should have better discounts to remain competitive and gain higher customer satisfaction.
Ive been using flexoplex for a number of years, only 1 tablet per day. Other than the price on import duty to the Uk I find its good value for money. I have tried many other similar products but they make me feel sick or do not work. Ive been a carpenter for 40 years and have arthritis in both wrists, these arthritis symptoms in my wrists are totally relieved. Its quite remarkable how well these tablets work for me. I would and do recommend floxoplex as it really works. Thank you for producing such a wonderful remedy. Kind regards, Michael
Dear Michael,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
I don't know about the product yet but I do know... I'm getting WAY toooo many e-mails asking for a positive review!
Easy to navigate site, product delivered to Australia in a timely manner considering it was during the Christmas Period. Looking forward to see how the product performs.
Dear Andrew,