Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
I have tried other products. Started and used Flexoplex and was amazed at the positive results. Then I stopped using it just to see if it was just in my head. Believe you me, when I started it again that was it. Best working supplement I have used and will continue taking it. Thanks!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Healthy Regards,
Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
Site must have been excellent because I don't remember much about it (which is good), if nothing stood out all went Smith and quick. All I can recall is the image of 5 bottles of the suplement. Thanks for a good site!
it havn t did nothing yet for pain still trying more times
Great customer service and they solved problem immediately n great product which my niece strongly recommended
I don’t feel any changes yet in my body pains. Hopefully in the next 4wks
I’ve just started not long enough to see if going work for me
Great product, has helped my problems greatly
Flexoplex is keeping my knees going. It is the best supplement I have found. Give it a try, I suspect you will find it as good as I did.
I was so happy to receive my order of FlexoPlex. I didn't reorder when I should have and suffered because of it. Have been taking for 4 days now and am able to walk better and have less pain. Able to get out of bed easier. Would recommend to everyone. Thank You.
I was skeptical but decided to try it after reading reviews. So glad I did as I recently had meniscus clean up on my knee and have been in so much pain I was contemplating knee replacement. Since taking this, my knees feel wonderful.
My original order arrived with open bottle with cotton showing when I opened it. I called right away and got terrific. Terrific. Customer
Service. Thank you. I hope your product works😊‼️🇺🇸😷
I am to receive another bottle soon.

Thank you again for having a HUMAN answer when I called!!!!!!!!!!!
To me it’s working like bio flex that’s what I was taking I still got pain
After a couple days I noticed a reduction in pain in my fingers. After a week I noticed improvement in my shoulders. The relief is gradual, but continuous. I have not been disappointed by this product.
Order was back ordered, however product arrived in good time.
Have not tried yet, but I am looking forward to good results!
Ordering was easy and notifications on delivery were prompt.
Irene
My wife has RA .She has been taking FLEXOPEX for approx 1 week with no lessening of pain
Keep bugging me and the review will be worse. I just received the product yesterday
I tried Flexoplex a few months ago with astonishingly good results. Tried another similar brand and pain started to increase daily. I’m sticking with Flexoplex from now on.
Okay
We have been using flexoplex or less than a week so perhaps this is too early to give a good review. So far we might have felt some relief but not much.
product shipping needs some help.
Dear Carlene,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We really appreciate your business. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 MN EST
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
Pills are much too large for me. I attempted to find out the size before I ordered but was not successful' Attempted to gring them but did not disolve in water. Soooo not good!
Flexoplex is rated 4.21 based on 551 reviews