Flexoplex Reviews

Tim Stewar
Flexoplex 1 star review on 11th November 2019
Mary Fong
More Photos & Videos
I have tried other products. Started and used Flexoplex and was amazed at the positive results. Then I stopped using it just to see if it was just in my head. Believe you me, when I started it again that was it. Best working supplement I have used and will continue taking it. Thanks!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Healthy Regards,
Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
I just submitted a review. I haven't had enough time to try it.
?????? Don't know.
This product has helped me immensely as had arthritis in ankles for about ayear. Ankles and feet would swell and be painful all the time and this product has eliminated all the pain altogether and has changed my life!!
Flexoplex is a lifesaver!! Will continue buying!!
I WISH YOU WOULD DO SOME PROMOTIONS TO HELP WITH THE PRICE OF THESE PILLS FLEXOPLEX..I BOUGHT A FEW PROMOTIONS WHICH HELPED WHEN YOUR ON A FIXED INCOME..PLEASE GO BACK TO DOING SOME PROMOTIONS..I PAID THIS ORDER 179.80..IT HELPS TO HAVE A PROMOTION WHICH I PAID 139.85..BIG DIFFERENCE IN PRICE WHEN YOU LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME..TIMES ARE HARDER FOR THE SENIORS..IT WOULD BE APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD DO A FEW PROMOTIONS EVER YEAR TO HELP US SENIORS WHO ARE ON LIMITED INCOME..THANK YOU..
Great product
to soon to tell
Very satisfied was easy to track very happy
No opinion as yet, just started using product. Next Time.
Helps my knee discomfort.
I only have taken for a week. I have osteoarthritis in my hip. I can feel a little pain relief. Hope as I take it longer I will see.
Excellent
2/day
for
several
years
I received my order very promptly 2 days ago, so I have only taken 3 doses. I have noticed no change yet.
Seems to be really helping with a knee issue. I pretty sure this saved me from surgery. My wife has been taking it and seems to be helping with a hip issue she was having. I have recommended it to several friends and relatives.
Order was received on a few days. Great product!
The only way to get it, constantly sold out at other sources. Excellent product, worth every Bennie.
I appreciate your product’s performance. I do wish you would offer just the flexoplex without the additional products. I do not use the free tag-alongs as quickly.
Been taken your product for years it’s amazing!
I am using FlexoPlex because my knees are knocking. So far I can tell the knocking is slowly going away, thanks to FlexoPlex . I will continue so my knees become comfortable for me to play softball again.
I have tried Supple Bodies and Flexoplex. Supple Bodies works faster and gives much better relief of arthritis pain. For the few dollars difference, I would recommend Supple Bodies over Flexoplex.

I have been taking Flexoplex for about 8 days, this is the amount of time it took Supple Bodies to relieve the arthritis pain, I am still feeling pain with Flexoplex.
My knees still hurt
I can’t rate it - so far I e had no results but I’m continuing to take it.
Flexoplex is rated 4.32 based on 405 reviews