Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex

Tell us how Flexoplex made you happy
I have tried other products. Started and used Flexoplex and was amazed at the positive results. Then I stopped using it just to see if it was just in my head. Believe you me, when I started it again that was it. Best working supplement I have used and will continue taking it. Thanks!!!

Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
I can't tell any difference when taking this product. I still have the same pains that I always have in my lower back and hips.
It's only been 2 weeks and I feel relief with my long time knee problem. Looking forward to long term relief.
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your very comprehensive review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Still too early to tell but I believe it’s working.
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next order.

iHealth Fulfillment
Have not received my order yet
Great stuff
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
been taking for 6 days now still no results. on day 10 i will be wanting a refund. what is the process to recieve a refund
my order FLX 26435, was not delivered to the address, please investigate
So I think it will be good.
Thank you for your review, Marnee!

Thank you for shopping with us. I really hope you’ll enjoy Flexoplex, as it’s been one of our best sellers. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Keeps me walking...
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving a positive report and for your continued patronage. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Flexoplex has helped, but I hoped the results would be sooner. I no longer need to take Advil or Alleve. Thanks!
Dear Rickie,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase. We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
Have not seen it since you shipped it. Where is it? I still haven’t received it and I’ve already paid for 5 bottles $179.80. Anxious to try it but it has not come!
Just started the product think I can see the difference

iHealth Fulfillment
My accurate order was delivered in a few days after ordering. The product's 'use by' date was a year from today. Very satisfied with this product and will continue using this site.
Thank you for your review, Ronald!

iHealth Fulfillment
I would say that taking Flexoplex for a couple of months resulted in a significant decrease in the inflammation I was experiencing. Your product combined with a good low-sugar diet has really turned things around for me.
Dear Stuart,

Goodgood so far
Thank you for your review, Louann!

iHealth Fulfillment
excellent product,I will never be without it.
Thank you for your review, Julius!

Thank you for shopping with us. I really hope you’ll enjoy Julius, as it’s been one of our best sellers. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

I haven't used but 7days I do see improvements in my pain in my knee and ankle
Hello Leroy,

iHealthfulfillment
The shopping experience was very good. I just received my order this week. I have only been taking it for 2 days.
Thank you for your review, Kathryn!

Fulfills a need.