Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
Just got the pills 2 days ago. Using them as prescribed. Played golf today and had no joint aches this afternoon. Fingers crossed for sure. Very quick delivery.
Dear Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

iHealth Fulfillment
Noticed a difference in my knees after about 3 weeks. Have been taking this for about 6 months now. Knee pain is much less.
Dear Jay,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I started taking FlexoPlex two weeks ago and my arthritic knee is feeling well. I expect it to feel even better in the coming weeks as from my experience it takes awhile for the benefits of these ingredients to kick in. Good product.
Hello Bob,

iHealth Fulfillment
Im been using this product only for almost 2 weeks now and my health improved a lot.AWSOME!
Hello Leo,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Excellent product. My 70+ parents have been using Flexoplex for years and feel much better for it. I only wish the green tea capsules are still part of the 5pack package.
Dear Vasilije,

iHealth Fulfillment
I've been taking FlexoPlex for about 4 years. And I believe it is a major factor in my not having to have the knee replacement that I was told I needed back then. I play golf, go for walks and generally get around with no pain.
Dear Mary,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
Excellent product, has helped my knees. I feel like the price is a little high per bottle. Could use a senior or military discount. Thanks
Dear Jerome,

We certainly appreciate your feedback. We do send special discounts to our loyal customers via e-mail.

Should you need assistance in ordering, you can call us at 1-888-211-8468.

Sincerely,
They help to a point
Dear James,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Just started taking a week ago. I can feel a difference already
Dear Pat,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Happy with the product, not impressed that there was no place to make a memo to your company. Called the next morning and they said it was already shipped, which was not true. I always ask that I get a fresh shipment of product as once I received a shipment that was going to expire in two months. It would be nice to have a space to leAve a note on concerns and comments.
Thank you for your review Bunni!

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and have escalated it to our IT for review.

Sincerely,
iHealth Fulfillment
I find flexoplex does offer assistance with my arthritis
Hello Berley,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I been using Fleoplex for a couple of years now and feel that it helps with my aching joints and all the injuries that added up through years of Motocross when I was younger. My Wife now uses it and swears by it as well.

Cory
Hello Cory,

iHealth Fulfillment
I’ve been taking for one week and I am seeing less pain, especially in my knees. So far, so good.
Hello Sandra,

iHealth Fulfillment
Just started taking this 6 days ago, am not in as much pain as before. Need to give it more time.
Hello Rosalyn,

iHealth Fulfillment
Have been taking flexoplex for a week now as directed (4 x daily) and just started benefitting. Not as much stiffness when waking, swelling has gone down about 50%, pain has lessened. I am encouraged !
Helo Valerie,

iHealth Fulfillment
Only been using the product less than a week, so too early to evaluate
Dear Valued Customer,

iHealth Fulfillment
Just started so will have to wait and see but algood to this point.
Dear Richard,

iHealth Fulfillment
So far so good. After I finish the first bottle I will know better.
Hello Rolando,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our product/s.

iHealth Fulfillment
Beguin use it. Lets wait until I finish the bottle.
I just started using it. Can't comment further
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our product/s.

FlexoPlex provides optimal levels of all the major joint supplement ingredients and then adds in natural plant ingredients to take healing one step further. The formula is designed to start working in just two weeks.

Customer Loyalty Division