Flexoplex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexoplex
Read Flexoplex Reviews
I just started using it. Can't comment further

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our product/s.

FlexoPlex provides optimal levels of all the major joint supplement ingredients and then adds in natural plant ingredients to take healing one step further. The formula is designed to start working in just two weeks.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
Too soon to give a fair review.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for purchasing our product/s.

iHealth Fulfillment
Flexoplex has helped relieve some of the pain from inflammation. It is not 100% but has helped.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

Still no conclusion yet

Very happy with Flex O Plex. Improving daily

iHealth Fulfillment
Both my wife and I have age related osteoarthritis (that is orthopedic-speak for getting old!). Our joints seem to be less achy after 2 weeks of taking Flexoplex. We’ll continue taking it for a few months and then have a better idea of its effect on our joints.

iHealth Fulfillment
There is some benefit but not complete. There is some pain(flexing and extending) when I first get up in the mornings. But overall there is some benefit at this time. Hopefully will be pain free eventually

iHealth Fulfillment
I have very severe osteoarthritis in my hands and spine and flexoplex has greatly helped with the stiffness and pain.

iHealth Fulfillment
A lot of information, sometimes feels a bit overwhelming
Dear Valued Customer,

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

iHealth Fulfillment
Only been taking for about a week and do seem to notice some improvements. Hoping to see more after some extended use.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

iHealth Fulfillment
I just started using the product. The ordering and delivery was very fast.

They work

iHealth Fulfillment
Feel great so far and no complaints.

iHealth Fulfillment
very happy with relieve in joint pain first product to do that

iHealth Fulfillment
I haven't had enough time to draw a fair conclusion yet.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback and for purchasing our product/s.

iHealth Fulfillment
Trying this for a second time. I remember it did help.

iHealth Fulfillment
This product does work as long as the condition of the knee is not too far gone as it will definitely not reverse the destruction that has already occurred. I am using it consistently to prevent further damage to my knee joint that may require a replacement which I am trying to avoid. It does minimize the pain, unfortunately, I am not completely painless.

iHealth Fulfillment
Just received, no opinion yet on effectiveness

Like this product
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you loved our product!

iHealth Fulfillment
I have arthritis in both knees with the left knee worse than the right. Since taking the flexoplex 3-months ago, my right is so much better and the left is slowly improving. With this improvement I’ve just recently reordered my second 3-month supply, however I only take 2-tablets in the morning and not the 4 recommended. I would rather do it slowly and let my body get use to it. We’ll see how it turns out in the next 3-months but as of now I am very pleased with this product. I am highly for it. Thank you so much!

Flexoplex is rated 4.28 based on 511 reviews