Floorstore Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Floorstore Reviews

About Floorstore:

Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Very very good , would recommend without hesitation Exceptional
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Member of staff was extremely helpful and thoughtful with product knowledge
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
I found this Leeds company and in particular the manager Simon, an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the first visit onward, they have done their best to both help and satisfy all my requirements. I would totally recommend this firm.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
bought two carpets all the staff helped at one point and were very good and patient. excellent pricing fitters were excellent efficient and clean. will definitely be coming back for my bedroom carpets.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
The sales staff were helpful but not pushy and one salesman gave us lots of very practical information about the best way to lay a laminate floor.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 8 months ago
Amazing service and choice!
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
We are very pleased with our new floor and Peter did an excellent job fitting it for us.
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 10 months ago
Good experience of Floorstore when selecting the flooring, with staff free to assist without being pushy. The wow factor was mostly down to the fitter, Peter. He went out of his way to fit our new oak flooring in our sun room, making a couple of visits back to the store when we needed additional supplies. Nothing was too much trouble and nice tidy work..thanks Peter.
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 10 months ago
really helpful staff. Kept me informed of delivery and fitting dates. So good I used them twice in quick succession and will definitely use them again. Thanks to Mike and Chris.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
Great customer service, well looked after from start to finish. Fantastic prices and quick fitting, would highly recommend to anyone.
(Floorstore, Online) - Posted 10 months ago
Great customer service discussing the carpets, good knowledge around fabrics and hard wearing materials.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
Found just what we wanted at the Floorstore Wakefield. Fitted to perfection. Very happy with our purchase.
The Guys in the Wakefield Store were very good, excellent service
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
Quick, efficient and very courteous
Exhalant service
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
Very professional, at the same time totally approachable and friendly. Excellent fitting, with some great advice from the fitting team.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 11 months ago
fabulous service both instore and when the fitters came to our home, cannot fault anything. Would highly recommend the service to friends and colleagues
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
Thanks to Peter who did a great job in fitting my floor laminate, I would recommend him to anyone to fit their flooring.
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 11 months ago
Great service. Friendly and good prices. Delivery was efficient, courteous and on time. Definitely recommended.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
Very helpful staff talked me through different wood for my floor ,selection off choice was the best i had researched. Would not hesitate in recommending this firm
Floorstore is rated 4.80 based on 150 reviews