Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
"MY experience with Flloorstore has been very dissapointing. The customer service was poor. Members of staff, not welcoming, I was sold a product I didnt request which was more expensive. Generaaly not happy. However, rhe fitter Peter was very professional, he was understanding to the fact that the store messed up, and was helpful in getting the work done asap. The work he carried out was to a high standard, and I would suggest to anyone who is getting a floor fitted to request for Peter. The reason for this is that other fitters from the floor store , do not takecare not to damage your woodwork or alarm wires. Further expense that I wasnt expecting. To end on a.positive note, the products they sell are of good quality."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Miss Charles,

We read and acknowledge all feedback so we can constantly improve as a team. We have recently redeveloped the front of our store with a reception desk, immediately as you walk in, enabling us to give even more attention to our customers moving forward.

I am personally upset to hear that your experience of our team was underwhelming and assure you this is not the high standards we adhere to as a business. Generally everyone is greeted with a smile and even the offer of a fresh cup of coffee or cold drink to make you feel welcome. We are a family business and have strong values, which is why we take your comments extremely seriously.

Once again thank you for the feedback, I did not want you to think this would go unnoticed and I am always available if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,