Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mr Clark
"Flooring looks great and the level of service we received from selection to delivery was spot on"
Jane Thompson Interiors
"I am an interior stylist / home owner And have and always will use The Floorstore for myself and my clients. Their attention to deal both in the initial service at any of they’re store, helping to choose the perfect flooring for any rooms to fitting is insurmountable and their price points are extremely competitive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else"
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"The service was excellent and the new carpet matches really well"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"When challenges present themselves it’s important to recognise the value of choosing a flooring specialist dedicated to providing the right outcome for the customer. We want to express our thanks and gratitude to Simon Waterhouse at Floorstore Leeds for his advice, experience and expertise. Simon displayed an unwavering commitment to ensure the quality of our chosen flooring would not be compromised despite issues identified with the condition of the builders screen prior to the installation of our Amticoflooring at our new build home. We remain indebted to Simon for acting with our best interests at heart for refusing to accept assurances provided by the builder regarding the suitability of the sub floor. Working with Simon, the builder and their Customer Relations Team we were able to find an acceptable and cost effective solution to remedy the issues highlighted to us by the Floorstore. This Company have a reputation for attention to detail, not taking short cuts, using quality products and instructing the best possible fitters to ensure the long term viability, durability and performance of the chosen floor. We understand now how important these values are as we are delighted with the outcome of our installation and endorses why we were right to place our business with the Floorstore Leeds. The standard of fitting of our Amtico floor provided by Ian Clark was exacting, totally professional and left us with a wow feeling. Thanks again to Simon and Ian from two very satisfied customers who would not hesitate to recommend Floorstore Leeds based on our experience."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good value, efficient service."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great local company and great staff!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Provided quality at an affordable price"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"I've used the Floorstore a few times over the last couple of years. They were very helpful, provided some great advice and the floors and carpets look great."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent service, excellent price and great choice. Staff couldn't be more helpful. 10/10."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Visited the Floorstore after buying my first house and was amazed by the choice of flooring and beds. India was great at guiding me through the different choices available, finding the perfect flooring suiting both my budget and requirements."
"Great service"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great fast friendly service, good knowledge of products"
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 year ago
"I just bought my first apartment, and before I moved in, I wanted the new flooring throughout. The floorstore team did a fabulous job In finding the both wood and carpet, to suit both my budget and style...it looks amazing! At first I was overwhelmed with the amount of different material they offered , but they were also clear with their advice on what material was best the different areas through the apartment, and I don't think I could have chose better. The team was very communicative during the process, and did a great job having their fitting team finish quickly and on short notice. If you've got an room or a house where you need new flooring, I would strongly recommend The Floorstore."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great service, the staff were hands on and made sure the job was right!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"I was very happy with the service received at Floorstore Wakefield. Walking in to the store I was greeted with a large selection of carpets, all suited for different rooms, family traffic and budgets. My salesman Kris, understood and described to me the qualities of the carpets, how I could expect them to look and wear and which carpets would meet my needs. Samples were aplenty, and could be taken home. I now can’t wait for the carpet to be fitted (all arranged through Floorstore). Thank you."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"We have used the Floorstore in Leeds many times over the years. Excellent professional service, thank you to Simon for all his help and to Ian, the best carpet fitter we have ever had. We always recommend the store to family and friends."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"Good experience of Floorstore when selecting the flooring, with staff free to assist without being pushy. The wow factor was mostly down to the fitter, Peter. He went out of his way to fit our new oak flooring in our sun room, making a couple of visits back to the store when we needed additional supplies. Nothing was too much trouble and nice tidy work..thanks Peter."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 6 months ago
"My experience with Floorstore was excellent, particulally with Simon, who was very swift and efficient in replying to my email enquiry. On arrival at the store, unexpected, shortly before closing time, I was greeted pleasantly and immediately by a member of staff. Simon continued with my query and dealt with it in a timely and efficient manner. I would use Floorstore again and recommend to everyone I know. Excellent for customer service, efficiency, quality of products and prices."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Friendly, helpful, efficient and a good price. Would recommend and would use again."
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 year ago
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
Floorstore is rated 4.81 based on 140 reviews