Floorstore Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Floorstore Reviews

About Floorstore:

Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Mr Paul Hiscoe
Floorstore 5 star review on 22nd September 2018
Mr & Mrs Endicott
More Photos & Videos
I purchased flooring a few months back at the Leeds, Regent Street branch, hard wood flooring and carpets. I spoke with Oniel in the shop, who gave great advice and cost effective options, I had shopped around and this outlet had the best deals. Since then, I have had to delay my fittings a few times due to house purchasing delays, and a quick message to Oniel and he immediately rearranges my fittings without question. He is professional, efficient and goes over and above his duties. I'm out of the country so I'm in contact at random hours, yet he has made himself available and always responds straight away. Fantastic customer customer service, I really appreciate it, thank you :-)
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 7 months ago
Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken.
Floorstore 5 star review on 22nd September 2018
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
The service was excellent and the new carpet matches really well
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
When challenges present themselves it’s important to recognise the value of choosing a flooring specialist dedicated to providing the right outcome for the customer. We want to express our thanks and gratitude to Simon Waterhouse at Floorstore Leeds for his advice, experience and expertise. Simon displayed an unwavering commitment to ensure the quality of our chosen flooring would not be compromised despite issues identified with the condition of the builders screen prior to the installation of our Amticoflooring at our new build home. We remain indebted to Simon for acting with our best interests at heart for refusing to accept assurances provided by the builder regarding the suitability of the sub floor. Working with Simon, the builder and their Customer Relations Team we were able to find an acceptable and cost effective solution to remedy the issues highlighted to us by the Floorstore.
This Company have a reputation for attention to detail, not taking short cuts, using quality products and instructing the best possible fitters to ensure the long term viability, durability and performance of the chosen floor. We understand now how important these values are as we are delighted with the outcome of our installation and endorses why we were right to place our business with the Floorstore Leeds. The standard of fitting of our Amtico floor provided by Ian Clark was exacting, totally professional and left us with a wow feeling.
Thanks again to Simon and Ian from two very satisfied customers who would not hesitate to recommend Floorstore Leeds based on our experience.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Good value, efficient service.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Great local company and great staff!
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
Provided quality at an affordable price
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
I've used the Floorstore a few times over the last couple of years. They were very helpful, provided some great advice and the floors and carpets look great.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent service, excellent price and great choice. Staff couldn't be more helpful. 10/10.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
Visited the Floorstore after buying my first house and was amazed by the choice of flooring and beds. India was great at guiding me through the different choices available, finding the perfect flooring suiting both my budget and requirements.
Great service
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
Great fast friendly service, good knowledge of products
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 2 years ago
I just bought my first apartment, and before I moved in, I wanted the new flooring throughout. The floorstore team did a fabulous job In finding the both wood and carpet, to suit both my budget and style...it looks amazing!
At first I was overwhelmed with the amount of different material they offered , but they were also clear with their advice on what material was best the different areas through the apartment, and I don't think I could have chose better. The team was very communicative during the process, and did a great job having their fitting team finish quickly and on short notice.
If you've got an room or a house where you need new flooring, I would strongly recommend The Floorstore.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Great service, the staff were hands on and made sure the job was right!
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Great service and advice, and delivery all as planned.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Liam was fantastic in explaining the LVT flooring. Also, while collecting at the warehouse, the service was excellent.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Great customer service, good value. Easy to do business with. We will return.
(Floorstore, Harrogate) - Posted 7 months ago
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend.
(Floorstore, Harrogate) - Posted 8 months ago
I was very happy with the service received at Floorstore Wakefield. Walking in to the store I was greeted with a large selection of carpets, all suited for different rooms, family traffic and budgets. My salesman Kris, understood and described to me the qualities of the carpets, how I could expect them to look and wear and which carpets would meet my needs. Samples were aplenty, and could be taken home. I now can’t wait for the carpet to be fitted (all arranged through Floorstore). Thank you.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
We have used the Floorstore in Leeds many times over the years. Excellent professional service, thank you to Simon for all his help and to Ian, the best carpet fitter we have ever had. We always recommend the store to family and friends.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 11 months ago