Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
"I found this Leeds company and in particular the manager Simon, an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the first visit onward, they have done their best to both help and satisfy all my requirements. I would totally recommend this firm."
"bought two carpets all the staff helped at one point and were very good and patient. excellent pricing fitters were excellent efficient and clean. will definitely be coming back for my bedroom carpets."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 days ago
"The sales staff were helpful but not pushy and one salesman gave us lots of very practical information about the best way to lay a laminate floor."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 days ago
"Amazing service and choice!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 days ago
"We are very pleased with our new floor and Peter did an excellent job fitting it for us."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good experience of Floorstore when selecting the flooring, with staff free to assist without being pushy. The wow factor was mostly down to the fitter, Peter. He went out of his way to fit our new oak flooring in our sun room, making a couple of visits back to the store when we needed additional supplies. Nothing was too much trouble and nice tidy work..thanks Peter."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 2 months ago
"really helpful staff. Kept me informed of delivery and fitting dates. So good I used them twice in quick succession and will definitely use them again. Thanks to Mike and Chris."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great customer service, well looked after from start to finish. Fantastic prices and quick fitting, would highly recommend to anyone."
(Floorstore, Online) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great customer service discussing the carpets, good knowledge around fabrics and hard wearing materials."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Found just what we wanted at the Floorstore Wakefield. Fitted to perfection. Very happy with our purchase."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"The Guys in the Wakefield Store were very good, excellent service"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Quick, efficient and very courteous"
"Exhalant service"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very professional, at the same time totally approachable and friendly. Excellent fitting, with some great advice from the fitting team."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"fabulous service both instore and when the fitters came to our home, cannot fault anything. Would highly recommend the service to friends and colleagues"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Thanks to Peter who did a great job in fitting my floor laminate, I would recommend him to anyone to fit their flooring."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great service. Friendly and good prices. Delivery was efficient, courteous and on time. Definitely recommended."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful staff talked me through different wood for my floor ,selection off choice was the best i had researched. Would not hesitate in recommending this firm"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent product, excellent service from sales to fitting, definitely will come back and recommend to others. Thank you"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great quality and the carpet fitters were superb. We are long standing customers and are never disappointed"
Floorstore is rated 4.79 based on 126 reviews