Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mr Clark
"Flooring looks great and the level of service we received from selection to delivery was spot on"
Jane Thompson Interiors
"I am an interior stylist / home owner And have and always will use The Floorstore for myself and my clients. Their attention to deal both in the initial service at any of they’re store, helping to choose the perfect flooring for any rooms to fitting is insurmountable and their price points are extremely competitive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else"
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
"Very very helpful and informative. Took the stress out of a job i had been dreading!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Helpful staff who gave good advice in choosing a kitchen floor. Wide range of floorings to choose from."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"5 starts always happy with the service"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was very happy with the service received at Floorstore Wakefield. Walking in to the store I was greeted with a large selection of carpets, all suited for different rooms, family traffic and budgets. My salesman Kris, understood and described to me the qualities of the carpets, how I could expect them to look and wear and which carpets would meet my needs. Samples were aplenty, and could be taken home. I now can’t wait for the carpet to be fitted (all arranged through Floorstore). Thank you."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"We have used the Floorstore in Leeds many times over the years. Excellent professional service, thank you to Simon for all his help and to Ian, the best carpet fitter we have ever had. We always recommend the store to family and friends."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always give great advice and service!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"Staff very helpful, friendly & knowledgeable, without being pushy. The carpet has now been fitted, and we are extremely satisfied. The carpet fitter was excellent too."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"The sales guys were very knowledgable and the fitter was very approachable and professional. He went the extra mile."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service from Jonny Holian and we are delighted with the quality of the floor. Would definitely recommend this company."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent customer service at the store ( Wakefield ) Excellent fitting by the carpet fitter."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 3 months ago
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very very good , would recommend without hesitation Exceptional"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"Member of staff was extremely helpful and thoughtful with product knowledge"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"I found this Leeds company and in particular the manager Simon, an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the first visit onward, they have done their best to both help and satisfy all my requirements. I would totally recommend this firm."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"bought two carpets all the staff helped at one point and were very good and patient. excellent pricing fitters were excellent efficient and clean. will definitely be coming back for my bedroom carpets."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"The sales staff were helpful but not pushy and one salesman gave us lots of very practical information about the best way to lay a laminate floor."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 4 months ago
"Amazing service and choice!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"We are very pleased with our new floor and Peter did an excellent job fitting it for us."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 6 months ago
"Good experience of Floorstore when selecting the flooring, with staff free to assist without being pushy. The wow factor was mostly down to the fitter, Peter. He went out of his way to fit our new oak flooring in our sun room, making a couple of visits back to the store when we needed additional supplies. Nothing was too much trouble and nice tidy work..thanks Peter."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 6 months ago