Floorstore Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Floorstore Reviews

About Floorstore:

Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Mr Paul Hiscoe
Floorstore 5 star review on 22nd September 2018
Mr & Mrs Endicott
More Photos & Videos
Friendly and knowledgeable – actually, really impressive service: phoned up with order late on Friday, flooring delivered on Wednesday morning. This included amending the order (mix-up over size of herringbone flooring, mine not theirs) and then request on the Monday for an extra item – all delivered by 10.30 on the Wednesday, including the extra item (they’d anticipated I’d call back to add the extra item so did it for me to avoid additional delivery costs). Exactly the service you want, particularly with complicated and expensive items like floors – thank you.
(Floorstore, Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We recently purchased a product from Floorstore called Sanders & Fink Traditional Oak for our kitchen and hallway.

I must say that it looks absolutely fantastic, however the secret is also to have this product fitted by an expert with this product to help towards the excellent finish.

Also great service from Steve at the Wakefield Store.

Steve & Deirdre
Marr
Doncaster
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Floorstore managed to get my order to me only a week late inspite of the Coronovirus lockdown. They chased the supplier in Belgium and kept me informed along the way and allowed collection under social distancing conditions from their warehouse.
Well done to them for their efforts during these difficult times.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
Great service and advice, and delivery all as planned.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Liam was fantastic in explaining the LVT flooring. Also, while collecting at the warehouse, the service was excellent.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Great customer service, good value. Easy to do business with. We will return.
(Floorstore, Harrogate) - Posted 7 months ago
I purchased flooring a few months back at the Leeds, Regent Street branch, hard wood flooring and carpets. I spoke with Oniel in the shop, who gave great advice and cost effective options, I had shopped around and this outlet had the best deals. Since then, I have had to delay my fittings a few times due to house purchasing delays, and a quick message to Oniel and he immediately rearranges my fittings without question. He is professional, efficient and goes over and above his duties. I'm out of the country so I'm in contact at random hours, yet he has made himself available and always responds straight away. Fantastic customer customer service, I really appreciate it, thank you :-)
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 7 months ago
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend.
(Floorstore, Harrogate) - Posted 8 months ago
Very helpful staff both in store and carpet fitter. We will definitely be back in the future.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 8 months ago
Used 3 times now and everytime great service even price match so if you see it cheaper they match it also had pack left over so took it back and exchanged for other things I needed great service would highly recommend
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 8 months ago
All The staff are so helpful
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 8 months ago
Very very helpful and informative. Took the stress out of a job i had been dreading!
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
Helpful staff who gave good advice in choosing a kitchen floor. Wide range of floorings to choose from.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
5 starts always happy with the service
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
I was very happy with the service received at Floorstore Wakefield. Walking in to the store I was greeted with a large selection of carpets, all suited for different rooms, family traffic and budgets. My salesman Kris, understood and described to me the qualities of the carpets, how I could expect them to look and wear and which carpets would meet my needs. Samples were aplenty, and could be taken home. I now can’t wait for the carpet to be fitted (all arranged through Floorstore). Thank you.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
We have used the Floorstore in Leeds many times over the years. Excellent professional service, thank you to Simon for all his help and to Ian, the best carpet fitter we have ever had. We always recommend the store to family and friends.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 11 months ago
Always give great advice and service!
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Staff very helpful, friendly & knowledgeable, without being pushy. The carpet has now been fitted, and we are extremely satisfied. The carpet fitter was excellent too.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
The sales guys were very knowledgable and the fitter was very approachable and professional. He went the extra mile.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service from Jonny Holian and we are delighted with the quality of the floor. Would definitely recommend this company.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago