Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Telephone, Live Chat
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
"Very good service,within 30 mins we choose our wooden floors,recommended the right fitter Mr.Peter who made the job as art woke .. Thank you Mr.Peter for your professional job ."
"Very quick turnaround and good quality install"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful good product st a good price"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent in store attention and advice. Prompt quotation followed by efficient, friendly and knowledgeable fitter. Overall a very positive experience. Would certainly recommend."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 week ago
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"The service was excellent and the new carpet matches really well"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience with Floorstore was excellent, particulally with Simon, who was very swift and efficient in replying to my email enquiry. On arrival at the store, unexpected, shortly before closing time, I was greeted pleasantly and immediately by a member of staff. Simon continued with my query and dealt with it in a timely and efficient manner. I would use Floorstore again and recommend to everyone I know. Excellent for customer service, efficiency, quality of products and prices."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"Friendly, helpful, efficient and a good price. Would recommend and would use again."
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 month ago
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Nicely laid out store. All staff very helpful, no pressure approach, happy to help when required. Goods delivered on day promised with helpful delivery men. Good selection of flooring products."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"very disappointed with the standard of performance from the showroom people/measuring dept, buying the materials was painless and easy, after that it went down hill, one of your chaps came to out to check the measurements were correct and check what beading and joining's we would require, that done he said he would be in touch shortly about our requirements and the cost, that's the last we heard about anything, we never received an up date on the costs of the extras or confirmation that all was in order, after several calls to the showroom we still didn't get any further until I rang again this morning (07/08/2018) when I spoke to a Mr Chi Hing Bang who kindly sorted out everything for us, unfortunately I have cancel your fitter in preference to our own , we have paid the balance by BAC'S and our fitter will be collecting the materials around 23/25/08/2018, had it not been for Mr Chi I think we would have cancelled the whole transaction. our thanks to Mr Chi Hing Bang"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good service. Looking for a bed, and we’re able to try out several. The assistant was knowledgeable and helpful. The only problem was delivery as this was only available on a Monday and no time could be specified, so we had to wait a few weeks for a convenient date. Very pleased with the bed now that it’s arrived."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"My first impression of Floorstore was that is was a national chain, it's impressive large store in Wakefield with a huge range of products seemed to indicate it was. To my surprise they are in independent family run business able to offer flexible and workable quotes. We wanted a specific mid range carpet and they were happy to quote within our budget, we weren't upsold. Fitting was good and as planned. Very happy with the carpet and will be back next year for our stairs and landing"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"We were recommended to the store by our son. The service was good, and only issue was their calculator for number of packs was much too tight and we had to order another pack of flooring to finish off the job, despite having provided very accurate measurements."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"great service throughout from sales staff to installer"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great service and easy to buy and pick up"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Salesman very helpful with samples and advice. Fitters did a good job"
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 2 months ago
"Competitive price and all flooring was placed in back of our car by staff , ready when they said it would be , if only all customer service was like this everywhere else many thanks , floor looks fantastic"
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good price and delivery spot on"
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very helpful and met our urgent needs ......even when not quite open. We will be back for our next purchase. Thank you"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago