Floorstore Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
"Very good service,within 30 mins we choose our wooden floors,recommended the right fitter Mr.Peter who made the job as art woke .. Thank you Mr.Peter for your professional job ."
"Great service, we were given good help and advise when we were in their showroom and the ordering process was very straightforward. Fitters arrived on time and did a fantastic job the floor looks amazing and has exceeded out expectations."
"Very poor customer service. Arrogant attitude. Poor communication skills and untruthful about product (underlay). Really disappointing. We remain upset by knowledge of an underlay which was not what we had requested. We had excellent customer service some years ago when we first used the Floorstore which is why we came back to you. People skills are now at worst non-existent, at best very superficial and insincere. These floors are expensive and customers deserve much more respect and genuine care."
"Excellent"
"The floorboards arrived on time and were fitted to our living room with care and professionalism. Peter (the fitter) took the time to advise us on colour themes and was very accommodating. I would both recommend him and the Floorstore."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Really great service. The folks in the store were really helpful and there was loads of choice. The fitter (Peter) did a great job and was really flexible in doing the work."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"Used this company twice now and definitely not disappointed! Very good service, Johnny was very patient when I was choosing and change my mind every 2 seconds, Mark, the fitter, was really reallygood, had to move my day, but it made it up working on his day off the week after!! Great service. I now have to adjust one thing, but I am sure he will be on the case in no time! Thank you!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"The overall shopping experience with Floorstore was a pleasure from start to finish. They have a broad range of flooring options in their huge showrooms and the staff were helpful and knowledgeable, without being pushy. We received some excellent advice, with options for our consideration on both wooden and carpet options, with each item coming with a detailed product knowledge so we could make an informed decision based on everyday use, maintenance and budget. All liaison with the team, specifically Liam, was a pleasure with our needs always front of mind, with absolutely no hard sell or pushy sales tactics. Despite being a potentially challenging customer, based on some changes to our specification, these were accommodated swiftly and courteously and I was delighted to confirm our full order through one single supplier that exceeded our expectations. Delivery and installation was also done at a time to suit us, making the whole experience as easy as possible for us."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"I went to floorstore 4 times before deciding which flooring and carpet to buy. The staff were Great not pushy and just let you look around and decide. Oniel did a fantastic job of sorting out our order and even when the fitter ran out of flooring he sorted out what we needed straight away!. I am so happy with my flooring and carpets! Floorstore did a fantastic job!."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 2 months ago
"The staff in the shop were great, no pressure to buy. They were happy to give us all the information we needed to help us choose the right flooring. Would definitely recommend this family run business"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service. Everyone I dealt with at the Leeds branch was well-informed and helpful, not to mention courteous and friendly. I mainly dealt with Jonny Holian but the manager and the owner were also extremely helpful. They also remembered me as I went back at least 2 or 3 times. One particularly good thing was that they allowed me to take away 3 of their large sample boards of flooring to see how it looked in situ instead of relying on the tiny pieces that manufacturers provide. I offered to leave a deposit on these to assure them that I would bring them back but they declined, How good is that! On top of that the price was very competitive and the delivery service first class. In my experience, companies don't come much better than Floorstore."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"I've shopped at the Wakefield store a few times now and have been so impressed by the staff knowledge every visit. Especially Robbie, a very knowledgeable you lad. Thanks, will certainly be back again when we replace other areas if the house."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"found a good variety of flooring. staff helpful and knew their stuff."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very nice quality floor, great service and advice from the sales person at Wakefield store. Website could be better."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very happy with the service & the product."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"MY experience with Flloorstore has been very dissapointing. The customer service was poor. Members of staff, not welcoming, I was sold a product I didnt request which was more expensive. Generaaly not happy. However, rhe fitter Peter was very professional, he was understanding to the fact that the store messed up, and was helpful in getting the work done asap. The work he carried out was to a high standard, and I would suggest to anyone who is getting a floor fitted to request for Peter. The reason for this is that other fitters from the floor store , do not takecare not to damage your woodwork or alarm wires. Further expense that I wasnt expecting. To end on a.positive note, the products they sell are of good quality."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Miss Charles,

We read and acknowledge all feedback so we can constantly improve as a team. We have recently redeveloped the front of our store with a reception desk, immediately as you walk in, enabling us to give even more attention to our customers moving forward.

I am personally upset to hear that your experience of our team was underwhelming and assure you this is not the high standards we adhere to as a business. Generally everyone is greeted with a smile and even the offer of a fresh cup of coffee or cold drink to make you feel welcome. We are a family business and have strong values, which is why we take your comments extremely seriously.

Once again thank you for the feedback, I did not want you to think this would go unnoticed and I am always available if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,

Simon
General Manager
"Very quick turnaround and good quality install"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very helpful good product st a good price"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent in store attention and advice. Prompt quotation followed by efficient, friendly and knowledgeable fitter. Overall a very positive experience. Would certainly recommend."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"The service was excellent and the new carpet matches really well"
Floorstore is rated 4.81 based on 90 reviews