Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mr Clark
"Flooring looks great and the level of service we received from selection to delivery was spot on"
Jane Thompson Interiors
"I am an interior stylist / home owner And have and always will use The Floorstore for myself and my clients. Their attention to deal both in the initial service at any of they’re store, helping to choose the perfect flooring for any rooms to fitting is insurmountable and their price points are extremely competitive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else"
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
"Very very helpful and informative. Took the stress out of a job i had been dreading!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 week ago
"Helpful staff who gave good advice in choosing a kitchen floor. Wide range of floorings to choose from."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"5 starts always happy with the service"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I was very happy with the service received at Floorstore Wakefield. Walking in to the store I was greeted with a large selection of carpets, all suited for different rooms, family traffic and budgets. My salesman Kris, understood and described to me the qualities of the carpets, how I could expect them to look and wear and which carpets would meet my needs. Samples were aplenty, and could be taken home. I now can’t wait for the carpet to be fitted (all arranged through Floorstore). Thank you."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"We have used the Floorstore in Leeds many times over the years. Excellent professional service, thank you to Simon for all his help and to Ian, the best carpet fitter we have ever had. We always recommend the store to family and friends."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always give great advice and service!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Staff very helpful, friendly & knowledgeable, without being pushy. The carpet has now been fitted, and we are extremely satisfied. The carpet fitter was excellent too."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
"The sales guys were very knowledgable and the fitter was very approachable and professional. He went the extra mile."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service from Jonny Holian and we are delighted with the quality of the floor. Would definitely recommend this company."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent customer service at the store ( Wakefield ) Excellent fitting by the carpet fitter."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 3 months ago
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very very good , would recommend without hesitation Exceptional"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"Member of staff was extremely helpful and thoughtful with product knowledge"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
"I found this Leeds company and in particular the manager Simon, an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the first visit onward, they have done their best to both help and satisfy all my requirements. I would totally recommend this firm."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"bought two carpets all the staff helped at one point and were very good and patient. excellent pricing fitters were excellent efficient and clean. will definitely be coming back for my bedroom carpets."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"The sales staff were helpful but not pushy and one salesman gave us lots of very practical information about the best way to lay a laminate floor."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 4 months ago
"Amazing service and choice!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great sales people. That was where it ends. Floor 3m square took 5 days and lots of chasing. Left a box of laminate remnants for days in my garden which I stupidly thought would be taken away. After it raining for a few days I was left with soggy cardboard and laminate ends to be told after calling to complain.' Thats what we do". 2 boxes i had to dispose of. So disappointed. Office guy not interested. Also told the floor i chose wouldnt mark. Came home to find scratches after laying. Everything is terrible. So disappointed"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Andy & Tracy,

Hope you are well;

Thank you for recognising the quality of service that you received instore, as a company we always endeavour to achieve the highest level of customer service and advice when selecting a product for our customers wants and needs.

I am personally upset to hear of your issue regarding the fitting. Unfortunately, we were only made aware of this yesterday (10/05/19). We, as a store, were under the impression that the floor had been installed as agreed last Saturday 4th May.

Upon investigating this I have been made aware that unfortunately the fitter had fallen ill, causing the 10m2 to be fit 5 days after. It is to my knowledge that you were made aware of the situation directly by the fitter. If this was not the case, please let me know. Regardless, I do appreciate that this may have caused yourself some inconvenience and I can only apologies for any lack of communication that may have occurred.

Regarding the marks you mentioned, if you would be able to send some photos to outlet@floorstoregroup.co.uk I will look into getting this resolved for yourself.

Once again thank you for the feedback, I did not want you to think this would go unnoticed and I am always available if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,
Lee
Store Manager
"We are very pleased with our new floor and Peter did an excellent job fitting it for us."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 6 months ago