Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

"Great quality product looks good easy to clean & hopefully will last for years!!"
Charlesworth
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff when we visited, helped us find what we wanted quickly and easily."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very helpful salesman, Adam. Carpet fitters also very good and helpful with moving things."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 days ago
"People who know what they are talking about. Good price, prompt availability friendly and helpful."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 days ago
"Sean was especially brilliant. From start to finish their service was second to none. We got a great product which was ready to pick up as soon as we ordered it. They really helped us out when another flooring shop let us down. Will definitely be shopping here again"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 days ago
Mr N Philpott
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the service but disappointed at the charge for return of part of the order collected direct from store and unused pack returned to store 25% handling!!!!!!!!!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fab service, quick, painless and didn't cost a bomb! Very happy"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"excellent service great choice available real friendly staff highly recommended 5 * service"
Lauren Akeroyd
Verified Buyer
"Liam and India were extremely helpful when choosing a mattress. They helped fit in with my budget and helped with availability in terms of delivery. Overall great customer service!"
Mr Barraclough
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Richard at your Leeds Showroom, good quality German “click” Floor, collected next day at your warehouse. Altogether Avery pleasant experience, I would highly recommend tFloorstore to all my friends. Thank you."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Costumers service was very helpful thank again for excellent service"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 weeks ago
MRS JEAN WOOD
Verified Buyer
"We have had a very good experience today. Helpful, knowledgeable staff, who were polite and professional. I can not fault the service we have received."
Nazia Aksar
Verified Buyer
"Five Star service, couldn't have been more helpful."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"very helpful staff and fitting date was organised very promptly."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service by a very knowledgeable salesman, very pleased with the sevice"
Mr Brookes
Verified Buyer
"The thing that has pleased me the most about Floorstore was the quick fitting and adjustable fitting dates. Anyone whos looking for flooring and wants to pick a date for fitting and at a fair price would definitely recommend as they beat the quote I had previously had. Thanks, Guys."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
Mr Scholes
Verified Buyer
"After ordering from Floorstore I have received my Quick-Step flooring, and it looks amazing so happy with the service I was given and it was obvious from the start that the sales team had great expertise and knowledge of their job. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants flooring at a fair price."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"great service!!! definitely recommend."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fantastic staff. Great price. I found India and Tom very helpful. Thanks"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good choice of flooring"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago