Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
Mr Clark
"Flooring looks great and the level of service we received from selection to delivery was spot on"
Jane Thompson Interiors
"I am an interior stylist / home owner And have and always will use The Floorstore for myself and my clients. Their attention to deal both in the initial service at any of they’re store, helping to choose the perfect flooring for any rooms to fitting is insurmountable and their price points are extremely competitive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else"
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
"Excellent service from Jonny Holian and we are delighted with the quality of the floor. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent customer service at the store ( Wakefield ) Excellent fitting by the carpet fitter."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 1 week ago
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very very good , would recommend without hesitation Exceptional"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Member of staff was extremely helpful and thoughtful with product knowledge"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I found this Leeds company and in particular the manager Simon, an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the first visit onward, they have done their best to both help and satisfy all my requirements. I would totally recommend this firm."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"bought two carpets all the staff helped at one point and were very good and patient. excellent pricing fitters were excellent efficient and clean. will definitely be coming back for my bedroom carpets."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"The sales staff were helpful but not pushy and one salesman gave us lots of very practical information about the best way to lay a laminate floor."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Amazing service and choice!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great sales people. That was where it ends. Floor 3m square took 5 days and lots of chasing. Left a box of laminate remnants for days in my garden which I stupidly thought would be taken away. After it raining for a few days I was left with soggy cardboard and laminate ends to be told after calling to complain.' Thats what we do". 2 boxes i had to dispose of. So disappointed. Office guy not interested. Also told the floor i chose wouldnt mark. Came home to find scratches after laying. Everything is terrible. So disappointed"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Andy & Tracy,

Hope you are well;

Thank you for recognising the quality of service that you received instore, as a company we always endeavour to achieve the highest level of customer service and advice when selecting a product for our customers wants and needs.

I am personally upset to hear of your issue regarding the fitting. Unfortunately, we were only made aware of this yesterday (10/05/19). We, as a store, were under the impression that the floor had been installed as agreed last Saturday 4th May.

Upon investigating this I have been made aware that unfortunately the fitter had fallen ill, causing the 10m2 to be fit 5 days after. It is to my knowledge that you were made aware of the situation directly by the fitter. If this was not the case, please let me know. Regardless, I do appreciate that this may have caused yourself some inconvenience and I can only apologies for any lack of communication that may have occurred.

Regarding the marks you mentioned, if you would be able to send some photos to outlet@floorstoregroup.co.uk I will look into getting this resolved for yourself.

Once again thank you for the feedback, I did not want you to think this would go unnoticed and I am always available if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,
Lee
Store Manager
"We are very pleased with our new floor and Peter did an excellent job fitting it for us."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 3 months ago
"Good experience of Floorstore when selecting the flooring, with staff free to assist without being pushy. The wow factor was mostly down to the fitter, Peter. He went out of his way to fit our new oak flooring in our sun room, making a couple of visits back to the store when we needed additional supplies. Nothing was too much trouble and nice tidy work..thanks Peter."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 3 months ago
"customer service within store excellent but failed to ring us when an order had arrived. This would not put us off purchasing from them or recommending them to others"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"really helpful staff. Kept me informed of delivery and fitting dates. So good I used them twice in quick succession and will definitely use them again. Thanks to Mike and Chris."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"Great customer service, well looked after from start to finish. Fantastic prices and quick fitting, would highly recommend to anyone."
(Floorstore, Online) - Posted 3 months ago
"Great customer service discussing the carpets, good knowledge around fabrics and hard wearing materials."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"Good to do business with,straight forward and professional"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"Found just what we wanted at the Floorstore Wakefield. Fitted to perfection. Very happy with our purchase."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"Still waiting for floor to be laid, but as for the customer service I would like to comment. We went to the Wakefield store where the owner of the company was very helpful. We went back a few days later and a lady served us. We asked about door plates as there was not an exact match to the floor we had chosen, and she just said we haven't got anything and considering how much we were spending she had no sales technique. We said if we couldn't get a door plate we would not bother with the purchase she didn't seem bothered with this, but luckily for us the owner's son overheard the conversation and went and got a door plate to show us, upon seeing this we purchased the flooring. If we hadn't been in a few days earlier and been treat better then we wouldn't have purchased the flooring as everything seemed too much trouble for the lady."
Floorstore is rated 4.80 based on 132 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access