Floorstore Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Floorstore Reviews

About Floorstore:

Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

I purchased flooring a few months back at the Leeds, Regent Street branch, hard wood flooring and carpets. I spoke with Oniel in the shop, who gave great advice and cost effective options, I had shopped around and this outlet had the best deals. Since then, I have had to delay my fittings a few times due to house purchasing delays, and a quick message to Oniel and he immediately rearranges my fittings without question. He is professional, efficient and goes over and above his duties. I'm out of the country so I'm in contact at random hours, yet he has made himself available and always responds straight away. Fantastic customer customer service, I really appreciate it, thank you :-)
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend.
Very helpful staff both in store and carpet fitter. We will definitely be back in the future.
Used 3 times now and everytime great service even price match so if you see it cheaper they match it also had pack left over so took it back and exchanged for other things I needed great service would highly recommend
Very friendly helpful staff got everything I needed
All The staff are so helpful
Very very helpful and informative. Took the stress out of a job i had been dreading!
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
Helpful staff who gave good advice in choosing a kitchen floor. Wide range of floorings to choose from.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
5 starts always happy with the service
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 months ago
I was very happy with the service received at Floorstore Wakefield. Walking in to the store I was greeted with a large selection of carpets, all suited for different rooms, family traffic and budgets. My salesman Kris, understood and described to me the qualities of the carpets, how I could expect them to look and wear and which carpets would meet my needs. Samples were aplenty, and could be taken home. I now can’t wait for the carpet to be fitted (all arranged through Floorstore). Thank you.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
We have used the Floorstore in Leeds many times over the years. Excellent professional service, thank you to Simon for all his help and to Ian, the best carpet fitter we have ever had. We always recommend the store to family and friends.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 3 months ago
Always give great advice and service!
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 4 months ago
Staff very helpful, friendly & knowledgeable, without being pushy. The carpet has now been fitted, and we are extremely satisfied. The carpet fitter was excellent too.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 4 months ago
The sales guys were very knowledgable and the fitter was very approachable and professional. He went the extra mile.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent service from Jonny Holian and we are delighted with the quality of the floor. Would definitely recommend this company.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent customer service at the store ( Wakefield ) Excellent fitting by the carpet fitter.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 4 months ago
Flooring looks great and the level of service we received from selection to delivery was spot on
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 5 months ago
I am an interior stylist / home owner And have and always will use The Floorstore for myself and my clients. Their attention to deal both in the initial service at any of they’re store, helping to choose the perfect flooring for any rooms to fitting is insurmountable and their price points are extremely competitive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Very very good , would recommend without hesitation Exceptional
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 5 months ago
Member of staff was extremely helpful and thoughtful with product knowledge
Floorstore is rated 4.81 based on 146 reviews