Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
"Great sales people. That was where it ends. Floor 3m square took 5 days and lots of chasing. Left a box of laminate remnants for days in my garden which I stupidly thought would be taken away. After it raining for a few days I was left with soggy cardboard and laminate ends to be told after calling to complain.' Thats what we do". 2 boxes i had to dispose of. So disappointed. Office guy not interested. Also told the floor i chose wouldnt mark. Came home to find scratches after laying. Everything is terrible. So disappointed"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Andy & Tracy,

Hope you are well;

Thank you for recognising the quality of service that you received instore, as a company we always endeavour to achieve the highest level of customer service and advice when selecting a product for our customers wants and needs.

I am personally upset to hear of your issue regarding the fitting. Unfortunately, we were only made aware of this yesterday (10/05/19). We, as a store, were under the impression that the floor had been installed as agreed last Saturday 4th May.

Upon investigating this I have been made aware that unfortunately the fitter had fallen ill, causing the 10m2 to be fit 5 days after. It is to my knowledge that you were made aware of the situation directly by the fitter. If this was not the case, please let me know. Regardless, I do appreciate that this may have caused yourself some inconvenience and I can only apologies for any lack of communication that may have occurred.

Regarding the marks you mentioned, if you would be able to send some photos to outlet@floorstoregroup.co.uk I will look into getting this resolved for yourself.

Once again thank you for the feedback, I did not want you to think this would go unnoticed and I am always available if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,
Lee
Store Manager
"Very poor customer service. Arrogant attitude. Poor communication skills and untruthful about product (underlay). Really disappointing. We remain upset by knowledge of an underlay which was not what we had requested. We had excellent customer service some years ago when we first used the Floorstore which is why we came back to you. People skills are now at worst non-existent, at best very superficial and insincere. These floors are expensive and customers deserve much more respect and genuine care."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 5 months ago