Floorstore Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Mr Paul Hiscoe
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
Mr & Mrs Endicott
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
Mick Devlin
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
"very disappointed with the standard of performance from the showroom people/measuring dept, buying the materials was painless and easy, after that it went down hill, one of your chaps came to out to check the measurements were correct and check what beading and joining's we would require, that done he said he would be in touch shortly about our requirements and the cost, that's the last we heard about anything, we never received an up date on the costs of the extras or confirmation that all was in order, after several calls to the showroom we still didn't get any further until I rang again this morning (07/08/2018) when I spoke to a Mr Chi Hing Bang who kindly sorted out everything for us, unfortunately I have cancel your fitter in preference to our own , we have paid the balance by BAC'S and our fitter will be collecting the materials around 23/25/08/2018, had it not been for Mr Chi I think we would have cancelled the whole transaction. our thanks to Mr Chi Hing Bang"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 10 months ago
"Great quality product looks good easy to clean & hopefully will last for years!!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"People who worked for Floorstore were all very pleasant"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago