Floorstore Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Floorstore Reviews

About Floorstore:

Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Mr Paul Hiscoe
Floorstore 5 star review on 22nd September 2018
Mr & Mrs Endicott
More Photos & Videos
I went to floorstore 4 times before deciding which flooring and carpet to buy. The staff were Great not pushy and just let you look around and decide. Oniel did a fantastic job of sorting out our order and even when the fitter ran out of flooring he sorted out what we needed straight away!. I am so happy with my flooring and carpets! Floorstore did a fantastic job!.
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff in the shop were great, no pressure to buy. They were happy to give us all the information we needed to help us choose the right flooring. Would definitely recommend this family run business
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service. Everyone I dealt with at the Leeds branch was well-informed and helpful, not to mention courteous and friendly. I mainly dealt with Jonny Holian but the manager and the owner were also extremely helpful. They also remembered me as I went back at least 2 or 3 times. One particularly good thing was that they allowed me to take away 3 of their large sample boards of flooring to see how it looked in situ instead of relying on the tiny pieces that manufacturers provide. I offered to leave a deposit on these to assure them that I would bring them back but they declined, How good is that! On top of that the price was very competitive and the delivery service first class. In my experience, companies don't come much better than Floorstore.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
I've shopped at the Wakefield store a few times now and have been so impressed by the staff knowledge every visit.

Especially Robbie, a very knowledgeable you lad.

Thanks, will certainly be back again when we replace other areas if the house.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
found a good variety of flooring. staff helpful and knew their stuff.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Very nice quality floor, great service and advice from the sales person at Wakefield store. Website could be better.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Very happy with the service & the product.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Very quick turnaround and good quality install
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 1 year ago
Very helpful good product st a good price
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent in store attention and advice. Prompt quotation followed by efficient, friendly and knowledgeable fitter. Overall a very positive experience. Would certainly recommend.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken.
Floorstore 5 star review on 22nd September 2018
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
The service was excellent and the new carpet matches really well
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience with Floorstore was excellent, particulally with Simon, who was very swift and efficient in replying to my email enquiry. On arrival at the store, unexpected, shortly before closing time, I was greeted pleasantly and immediately by a member of staff. Simon continued with my query and dealt with it in a timely and efficient manner. I would use Floorstore again and recommend to everyone I know. Excellent for customer service, efficiency, quality of products and prices.
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly, helpful, efficient and a good price. Would recommend and would use again.
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 year ago
Nicely laid out store. All staff very helpful, no pressure approach, happy to help when required. Goods delivered on day promised with helpful delivery men.
Good selection of flooring products.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
Good service. Looking for a bed, and we’re able to try out several. The assistant was knowledgeable and helpful.
The only problem was delivery as this was only available on a Monday and no time could be specified, so we had to wait a few weeks for a convenient date.
Very pleased with the bed now that it’s arrived.
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
My first impression of Floorstore was that is was a national chain, it's impressive large store in Wakefield with a huge range of products seemed to indicate it was. To my surprise they are in independent family run business able to offer flexible and workable quotes. We wanted a specific mid range carpet and they were happy to quote within our budget, we weren't upsold. Fitting was good and as planned. Very happy with the carpet and will be back next year for our stairs and landing
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
great service throughout from sales staff to installer
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
Great service and easy to buy and pick up
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 2 years ago
Salesman very helpful with samples and advice. Fitters did a good job
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 2 years ago