Forever Studios Reviews

Based on 651 reviews
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

800-916-6076

Forever Studios 5 star review on 1st September 2022
Kevin
Forever Studios 5 star review on 30th August 2022
Ron
If you’re reading this review, you’re probably here for the same reasons that first brought me to the Forever Studios’ website. You have photos, film footage, and other media. They’re important to you. Links to the past capturing life’s most special events—birthdays, wedding anniversaries, your daughter’s first dance recital. All these found memories of experiences that culminate into what gives life meaning. And for every happy moment that lives in these images, you’re left with the feeling that there’s much to the story untold. If only there was some company in whom you could entrust these visual treasures. Who can you turn to knowing that every image will be restored, unlocking the full “picture” hidden beneath the blemishes wrought by time? Look no further! I assure you, there is no better option to rescue these photographic memories than Forever Studios. My first encounter with Forever Studios, of course, was on their website. The breadth of their photo service offerings was remarkable. From photo restoration and enhancement, home movie and photo digitization, personalized photo art printing, image scanning, and more. Further, navigating to the service that best suited my needs couldn’t have been easier as all the Forest Studios offerings are easily accessible—each service option a mere click away. And as straightforward it is to get to where I wanted, I was hardly able to peruse their website before a chat window popped up and I was greeted by Chrissy, a cheerful Forever Studios family member who was there to guide me to the services that best suited my needs. Straight off, I had no doubt I came to the right place. Aside from the incomparable work of the Forever Studios digital artists, their knowledgeable Support Associate personally saw to all my needs and then some, providing the highest caliber customer service imaginable. In my initial visit to Forever Studios, Chrissy nudged me to the exact services she knew were right for me. No pressure. No upselling. She then guided me through the submission process, which couldn’t have been easier. Once the order was place, delivery of the restored photos wasn’t long. The photos were available on my virtual doorstep long before anticipated, easily accessed in a Cloud folder reserved just for me. Regarding quality of the “new” photos, I was astonished by the results. Speechless. So many hidden memories of the past were suddenly restored to full glory all due to the artistry of the unseen Forever Studios’ photo restoration masters, toiling away on my behalf. I could see how personal they take their work, fully understanding what these photographs meant to me. I can easily share more than I’ve already to describe my incredible experience with Forever Studios. But, in the end, you only need look at the before-after examples provided. In examples will show you what’s most important—beautiful photographs that will transport you to all the lovely places you can now revisit as never before, over and over again. Thank you, Forever Studios! Cheers, David
Forever Studios 5 star review on 20th February 2022
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Chrissy is certainly an asset to our company! We work hard to do quality work with affordable prices in a timeley manner, from our media transfers to our photo restoration and photo art! Thank you for your continued business, have a great week!
I love the results we get back from Forever Studios, it's like X-mass waiting to see the gift sent back from them. Every time has been a joy to see the great work. Thank you! The Masters of photos.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 24th September 2022
I found this company online by chance, it was my first click. I am so happy I found them. They did an amazing job on a photo that was faded. We had a newspaper advertisement where my mother modeled her wedding dress and a full description. They brought back true life to this photo, just like it was taken yesterday. Highly recommend.
I was totally amazed at the quality and perfection of the mending of my photos! All my friends loved them! I added a shoutout on My Facebook page!
I've used Forever Studios to restore old family portraits, and I am very pleased with their work. You can trust them with your precious memory keepsakes.
I really do not even know where to start, other than they saved my hide!! Long story short, my mom gave me photos, I used a company locally, they did a horrible job. Now finding this out after it took them 3 weeks and she needed the pictures in two days. Found Forever Studios online, completed the work in less than 24 hours, and Chrissy saved the day. Thank you and I will definitely use you in the future. Working with Chrissy made it all that better! Look at the comparison below, Forever VS. the others. Yes what you see below on the right is not the original, that is what the other company provided.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 21st September 2022 Forever Studios 5 star review on 21st September 2022
Amazing work and excellent prices!!!
Nothing was an issue when flash drive broke you replaced with pleasure and no qualms thanks for helping me out
I couldn’t be more pleased with their work. I honestly didn’t think anyone could create a farmable picture from what I had but they did and they worked with me to make multiple adjustments. An amazing experience. Thank you Forever Studies for giving my family this precious memory.
Forever studios made restoring my parents wedding photo so easy. I was looking for something local and they were only a 20 minute drive for me! They made it quick and easy by having me scan the photo to send it to them. I was extremely pleased with the results and i found out they do framework as well and I purchased a beautiful frame for my photo. I’ll most certainly be coming back. Thank you guys so much.
They did an amazing job colorizing my dads old army photo. The process could not have been easier. great communication all the way. Was easy to view the before and after side by side and make a few changes. We downloaded the photo but are interested in their tribute frames. Will use again for sure. Thanks Forever Studios!!
Amazing work. Really we were blown away by the quality of the restored photo of mom and dad. We received the photo back in less thjan 1 day and the artist added our tweaks also within a day. We decided to order the Acrylic frame. Cant wait to see what it looks like in our family room.
Miraculous restoration of a badly damaged 50+ year-old prom photo--thank you so much!
I am very pleased with the quality product and excellent customer service from Forever Studios. I highly recommend them. I will be using them again!
This is a gift for my mother for her birthday, and also for my grandmother. It came out perfectly and I know they'll love it! Thanks!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd September 2022 Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd September 2022
Restoration exceeded expectations! I had sent same pic to another place at same time for restoration, for twice the price, planning on using best one. No comparison. You made their job look like a joke. Took twice as long also. I will definitely be using you more. As an amateur genealogist I have hundreds of old pics that could use a little love.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 1st September 2022
The restoration came out beautifully. They made several adjustments per my request in a timely manner. I will use them again
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure to restore such a treasured memory. Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you again!
It was just amazing how good my picture came out.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 30th August 2022 Forever Studios 5 star review on 30th August 2022
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and including your before and after photos. It was such a pleasure to restore such a wonderful photo. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
Forever Studios is a great place to have all your photos and videos transferred to USB no matter how old they are. Their staff is very pleasant and helpful. The price is fair. All work was done in a timely manner.
We appreciate your review, it was our pleasure to digitize all you old home movies and photos! Our staff works hard to provide excellent customer service and quality work in a timely manner! Thank you for your business and have a great day!
The picture turned out GREAT!!! The people that I did business with were very professional and helpful in every way! They made sure the picture looked like I wanted and that it got to me safely! Excellently done!
Than you so much for your review, it was our pleasure to restore such a beautiful photo. Thank you for your business and have a great week!
my faded wedding picture 62 years oldlooks like it was just taken. i al i had old vhs tapes put on usb. they came out perfect. love all that was done for us
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure to restore such a beautiful memory as well as transferring your wonderful home movies to a digital format! Thank you for your business and have a great day.
Forever Studios is rated 5.0 based on 651 reviews