Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"When I received my package, I was very disappointed; I thought the charm and the necklace would be bigger but it looks like it can fit better on an infant or toddler"
"You guys sent me the wrong item..I needed that chain for a special event"
"The product that I ordered looked nothing like received and then you having to pay to ship for the return when the product cost you over a hundred dollars do not agree with this at all had some nice stuff on sight but looks are deceiving and should try and better explain how small or big the pendent look"
"Till I get what I paid for it then I will not able to review but I was not happy with me purchase that I got from y'all so I'm waiting for my other purchase for my return I sent your yard I don't have a good with you right now thank you and God bless"
"The item was fine. Price was great but the sizing was way off. I asked for a 10 and a half. I received a size 7. I wanted to wear the ring to a dinner date. That didn't happen"
"i made tge wrong purchased and nobody made an effort to help me out very disapointing"
"The item I received is smaller than it looks on the website ."
"I ordered the Big Chief head and on the website it said it weighs 15.1g.. When I received the product, I took it to my personal Jeweler. I had my jeweler weigh it and it came up to 11.0g that's a lot of weight missing from the Pendant! Nice Quality of the piece but not for $600"
Please edit your review now that we have given you a partial refund. We would greatly appreciate it.
"You guys sent me the wrong chain"
"I bought a 10 K men's gold nugget ring for $84.00. I liked the ring on line, but when I got it , I was disappointed. The ring was tiny and very cheap looking. I expected a more sturdy ring and of better quality. I guess you get what you pay for. In the past, I purchased a 14 K gold nugget ring from Overstocked .com on line and the shipping was also free, but the ring was of much better quality and bigger. But, Overstock no longer carries the ring. I am not blaming Frost but myself, for expecting more. Frost was great and the shipping was free also."
"It wasnt what i thought i was going to be"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,292 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access