Gala Bingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gala Bingo
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Gala Bingo made you happy
I joined a couple of weeks ago. Won nothing on the bingo but won a half dozen times on the slots totalling about £800. Probably spent about £80 to get that.
been playing gala for a few years now, had a few Big -ish wins.like the freebies for depositing.
I was Advised not to play in the hope to win and pay off Debt. I did the opposite and i have had my fare share of wins and payed a lot of debt off. However since i changed my username i have not won a thing since September. It's November 2018 now, can't wait to change back to my username.
I was on hold with the support team for 15 minutes. I didn’t like it and am disappointed in the customer service. However, the website is clean and looks good so I can’t complain about that. When they finally did answer my call I received the help I needed though.
If anyone out there is thinking of giving online bingo a try I would recommend it. Maybe I'm bias because I've been playing with Gala for so long, but you should start here. I've never met a nicer bunch of people online and they're very helpful when you have any questions you need to ask them. They have just helped me out with something today and I'm over the moon.
I joined Gala Bingo a just week ago and got a great welcome offer on my first deposit of £10. The newbie room is absolutely free for a week for sessions of 2 x 2 hour per day and offer great bingo bonus prizes. The 1p and 2p tickets give decent prizes compared to other sites.
Has anyone else been having any 'nagging husband' troubles? My husband was happy enough when I played every week because he got a night to himself, but now that I play online he is trying to rip me away from the computer. I'm not going anywhere and I hope you will all join me.
Gala bingo is very creative and comes up with great games for the Bingo players. For example, the Coronation Street Bingo is a fun game that has been set up in the design of the favorite TV soap - Coronation Street. If you enjoy this soap, then you will enjoy playing this bingo game that is hosted by Fred Elliott.
This is a wholesome entertaining and gaming website. You even have an opportunity to bet on sports team. This is through their platform called Gala Flutter that was introduced in 2014. With this platform, you can bet on sports teams and other entertainment events from the same cash wallet that you are playing your bingo from. This is so much fun.
Galabingo just has a whole load of offers bonuses and exciting twists to its games that make it really fun. Some of their top offers include the Buy One Get One Free (BOGOF) offer, Last Chance Saloon, the 1tg games, Windicates, High 5 jackpots and the popular Cash Climber jackpots. So many offers and chances to win big.
Galabingo is tops especially because of its inaugural 50 ball bingo. This great game was introduced sometimes in 2014 and has become a favorite of many bingo fans. The game is available in the Coconut Island room. You can play at a range of prizes so as to win different range of cash and bonuses.
Finally I have the best of both worlds since I've started playing online.
Everyone who uses the website is so friendly. The chat rooms are great and I thought they were only for kids making friends, but I love them. Even when you're having a bad run of luck you can still enjoy yourself talking with complete strangers who probably live a million miles away.
Gala Bingo is rated 3.14 based on 231 reviews