Gala Bingo Reviews

Based on 272 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Gala Bingo made you happy
Kim
Definitely getting worse loads of glitches and the free games often don’t work. Tournament game stopped working mid game and daily spin hardly ever works. Payouts have been shockingly low lately on the slots particularly Sahara riches
After playing on gala for quite a while they suddenly decided I had to have a limit imposed on me. £100 over 30 days that's 25 pound a week. I like to play slots not bingo and lately they don't pay well, you have to put more than 25 in to get it to pay out. I think it outrageous that I have to have their permission to spend my money. All it has done is made me play on another site so well done gala.
Con.thats all I have to say.i have just put in 5 pounds on rainbow rewards scratchcard not one win.what a con.
Disgusting how you take advantage of people, a bit like a drug dealer with drug addicts, wonder how many suicides your greed has caused not to mention lives ruined
Absolute con! Im definitely deleting the app just takes your money, don't expect to be up when you finish, same as all these apps just to rob you, shame on you gala and all the other so called entertainment sites.
The worse bingo ever deal or no deal 75 and Castle people winning 18 times in a hr or so definitely a con you need to get someone watching the games as its a con people play for pleasure but if u mention anything you get ban ROTTEN SITE needs desperately looking at
Put on £20 and still no bonus Contacted and was told will look into and now nothing
Paid well for a couple of weeks After that no wins really Luring in technique SCAM
slot just dead spins over and over 280 pound in less than an hour and would not give a bonus round no matter what6 account closed and will never go there again useless
Definitely avoid same people win multiple times day in day out
SCAM. Winners always same names. DOGGY.
Can't get in touch on website for gala bingo Put a deposit limit which was totally ignored Would love to have a adviser ring me
not the same as when joined.payouts are pennies,
Seems to be taking a lot of money in with a very poor payout.. Im sadden that my hard working money is being took without even a decent ay.. Hundreds of pounds later with not even a bonus round.. Bye Gala
Has anyone else had this problem I have won a lot of money on gala went to withdraw wouldn’t let me went back on game amount still there went to withdraw again would let me went back on game and it wouldn’t load saying can’t locate customers credentials then when I finally got back on to it my winnings has disappeared, I have contacted customer support sending at least 5 emails and they keep coming back saying what game is it I’d ect, I can’t see any info it’s not there, fortunately I had taken screen shots which clearly show winnings there’s nothing in game log what can I do? Have attached screen shots that clearly say amount and the fact I came out of game and back it winnings still there 3rd time could get on to anything tried a few times and then winnings disappeared.
Gala Bingo 1 star review on 10th August 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 10th August 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 10th August 2022
Awful site stay away 😪
Recently spent £300 on Gala slots, I only play two different machines, the features were practically non existent, the pay outs were very minor and at no stage was I ever thinking that I was going to get a decent win. In the past I have had a couple of decent wins but of late it has been very poor. I’m under no illusion that there are times when you will lose but this has been unbelievable. From now on I will spend my money on the National Lottery website, at least there you have a fair chance of winning something.
I won on the goonies last night 242 pounds and still waiting for payment to go into my account. now I need to provide proof etc which I have. Disgraceful and a rip-off. They quick enough to take your money. Wouldn’t recommend Gala to anyone.
Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Gala Bingo 1 star review on 15th July 2022
Hi I play on Gala bingo on Eye of horus, I win the Jackpot kings megaways and after this disconnected me 2 or 3 times when I contacted them they sei sorry about but is nothing on the sistem I want to mention when they disconnect me and they take me out from the game is show me on my phone screen something suspicious what I have to do ?
I have played on gala quite a while, I play slots cos it's impossible to win on bingo. The slots I play used to pay the bonus round at least once a day sometimes twice a day and used to pay good money. Now you are lucky if you get the bonus round on one of them in a month and when you do get the bonus round now it pays rubbish money or it pays nothing at all which never happened before. We are just getting ripped off now. I know it's gambling and don't expect to win every time but this is now a joke. Its not just gala either mecca is now the same. Won't be playing on either of them again.
Gala Bingo is rated 2.9 based on 272 reviews