Gala Bingo Reviews

Based on 312 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Gala Bingo made you happy
Kim
Never win its the worst,I regret every penny i put into to this and never did get the bonus with first deposit. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
No bonus round despite spending £50 on different occasions
Absolute rip off!!! Worst site ever
Worst betting site ever!! You deposit £30, win a £1! Deposit another £30 win a £1!! The prize line games never EVER let you win big! It's an absolute joke! Go elsewhere and stay away from these thief's!!
Gala for me i have no complaints i win lots i have never been out of pocket very quick withdrawals ive used many bingo sites online for me gala comes out tops
I dont win on the free bingo, (not counting 3p 4p here and there)I'm pretty sure it's fixed, or bugged so that the host's favourite chatters win!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Even thats generous, wouldnt bother! Try somewhere else.
Started preventing me from playing promotions and bonuses a few months ago so I just withdrew my balance and stopped accessing the site. They keep sending me a reminder every couple of weeks and I’m fed up with it. Free play is supposed to be free play without deposit required. Every other bingo site does this offer. You’ve lost a customer.
I used to go into early morning bingo games and every single morning without fail the same name won numerous times..as soon as she came into the room and said 'hi gl'..you knew she was going to win and she did..There is no way on earth the same people can win so many times day in day out..we know it and gala know it.
Total fix....... same names win all the time ..... waste of time and money...
Terrible boring monotonous bingo games same every day, been a member for 15 years and I'm sorry to say since it changed it needs shutting same winners every day I'm sure they are fake as they can't be logged in 24 hrs aday, boring games no progressive jackpots nothing, I have moved to a much better site and enjoy playing again Such a SHAME.
As per some other comments, there does seem to be a significant amount of players who do seem overly lucky. I have seen the same player win 3 times on one bingo game that I was playing. That was one line, two lines, and full house. This has happened a few times . I also have issues now and again with login. Keeps saying they don`t recognize my login details even though they're the same as I always use. More often than not I fail to get access to their promoted free games for one reason or another.
I’ve never won anything and either some people are overly lucky as I’ve seen the same names pop up as wins more than once or it’s fixed. Try another site in my opinion
This site just gets worse and worse games keep crashing bonuses disappear. Forever meddling with login and the robotic customer service is beyond a joke. Used to be a canny site but it’s gone to pot
I've won a couple of times I think it passes the time so peeps out there don't moan
Where do I start I cannot access my winnings and I have sent countless ID documents and because I have been complaining I have had my account closed so you have ripped Me off so disappointed in gala bingo absolute rip off can't access my winnings it's the principal.
Myself and my wife both have accounts, removed paypal payments and now saying we can only accept personal debit cards quick enough to take your money but not pay it back when you win raised a complaint and went online ended up with a generic reply from an overseas call centre now raising a complaint with the gambling commision USED TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO GO - NOW GONE TO SKY VEGAS AT LEAST THEY ARE BASED IN THE UK AND OFFER VALUE FOR MONEY
I have been a gala customer for a few years, playing low stakes. In the last few months it’s just lose every week. Whatever they have changed has ensured the house wins all the time, especially on their slot games. If you are looking to win anything, I would look elsewhere, you’ve more chance of winning the lottery.
I deposited money I won £150 within 5 minutes my account was blocked and didn’t receive a penny do not open a account with them there’s decent ones out there gala definitely isn’t one of them STAY AWAY!!!!!
I joint up put deposit in went to play account blocked sent I’d still nothing can’t even draw my deposit out why don’t they lock acc before putting money in totally wrong iv just contacted solutions to intervene so don’t put money in yr acc untill ur verified
Gala Bingo is rated 2.7 based on 312 reviews