Gala Bingo Reviews

2.7
Based on 310 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Gala Bingo made you happy
The worst what can I say. Its not fun as u never see a feature atall
Well what can I say played gala bingo spins only for a couple of years now and had some nice wins ‘ But lately they must be running short of money as the wins have become less and what you do win is a pittance’ Well only one thing left to do ( Gala ) it’s time to move on and leave you behind you have become a bank robber “
I can't believe that from playing in local bingo clubs until no longer exist I play online thought the site was great played for years until recently my yahoo account was blocked had 50 pounds nhs winnings not a lot spent much more as per but treated with disrespect for a simple 50 pound winning been years with them risk assessment team brought in I'm old was going to let it go but choose not to now have mailed gambling commission and resolver as a matter of point spent 4 days for 50 pounds winnings never will such a thing happen again I want an apology and at least have told my friends who play don't go there
This and your sister bingo foxy is a big con ! Banned me for promotions etc on foxy for too much activity! When this happens you’re banned from promotions, rewards cash back on gala online bingo ! Got banned from the cash back etc on the Thursday so I wasn’t paid the cash back on the Friday . Closed both the accounts and good riddance !!
Love gala bingo have had a few nice wins hoping for a really big win someday 🥰
Con rip off scam deposited £60 over 1 month and didn’t win any significant amount, other sites at least reel you in by winning in the first few weeks but not crappy ole gala!!!
They blocked my account for no apparent reason. Took loads of money off me and paid out very little. Avoid at all costs.......
Omg this site should be investigated,I've had nothing but dead spins (different games) for months!!! I would not recommend this site...... Plenty of decent ones out there and this is most definitely not one of them!!!!!!!
Fixed don’t waste your money double calling jumps from any lane to full house needs closing down
You should be investigated… scam!!
Most people are banned from free spins rewards promotions yet can still play paid spins why bother spending money when you can’t play free spins because banned
I have been playing rainbow rewards scratchcard and had some nice wins.but now that's all changed all you ever get is reds which is the lowest amount I will now stop playing gala as I believe they have rigged this game so people only get very small wins if any.goodbye gala I will not be back.
Omg!!! Avoid this site like the plague...... Not had a win from this corrupt site in a YEAR!!!!!!!!! Absolutely disgusting robbing gala........ Many have left & no doughty they'll be many more... 100% needs investigating
You put money into your account then thay close your account and thay don't give your money back to you robbing scum bags
That daily free bingo is an insult to play x played since it started x no win nothing but same 3/4 winners guaranteed every day x complete joke
This site is ad absolute joke x depositing for last 9? Days not a penny but all rooms same robots steer clear it’s fixed
Terrible gaming,99% DEAD spins on different games,on every deposit,I actually cannot remember the last time a win was seen,that's how bad it is. It's absolutely DISGRACEFUL. I would never recommend this site to anyone,extremely greedy site....
Like many others say it’s the same names winning everytime. I used to play deal or no deal and then promotion ‘one to go winners receive a share of a pot’ and many times I had one to go and I was never on the list and didn’t receive winnings. The promotion deposit £10 and get a free spin the next day was a con, deposited and never got it. Complained to customer service and the most the offered for compensation was £5. I had won more on the 1 to go bingo but never paid me so I declined the insult. Seriously think it’s fixed as it’s constantly the same people winning all the time. Seriously don’t waste your money you’re just throwing it away. I will never use the site again or go to one of their clubs.
Definitely getting worse loads of glitches and the free games often don’t work. Tournament game stopped working mid game and daily spin hardly ever works. Payouts have been shockingly low lately on the slots particularly Sahara riches
After playing on gala for quite a while they suddenly decided I had to have a limit imposed on me. £100 over 30 days that's 25 pound a week. I like to play slots not bingo and lately they don't pay well, you have to put more than 25 in to get it to pay out. I think it outrageous that I have to have their permission to spend my money. All it has done is made me play on another site so well done gala.
Gala Bingo is rated 2.7 based on 310 reviews