Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Very convenient, well explained, easy to use and work through systematically. This removed a lot of stress from my life
Was easy and fast
I am very happy with the free service you provided - thank you & I will contact you when necessary.
The writing of my will was made easy with the step by step system..
Simple, user friendly and made something I’ve been meaning to do for ages much easier!
EXCELLENT. GAVE ME PEACE OF MIND. THANK YOU GUYS
Just perfect for me.Thanks Neil Allanson
I found completing the template for my will easy and user-friendly. I've already prompted others about their wills. Also it's a great idea having a electronic version to update accordingly 😀
I was pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it was to my will. It’s took 10mins a everything was simple and straightforward. I highly recommend this to anyone . It’s free with the option to leave a little something to your favourite charity.
Quick, free and easy to use; what more could you want? I was done in 20 mins, so easy!
Very easy to complete and amend. For a simple will it is worth while checking out this site.
I take it on faith that the legal expertise in the pre-determined drafting algorithm is sound and I rely on gatheredhere's claimed legal drafting expertise and that the result is fit for purpose. The whole point of it is to remove the need for paid bespoke legal advice to verify this fitness for purpose. All that being said, the process for my standard set of circumstances was easy and straightforward and gatheredhere seemed to do the job easily.
This is an excellent resource.
I’ve been very keen to facilitate a will with Gathered Here. If you need a will, I recommend you try Gathered Here. You’ll see, like me, that trying it is adopting it.
Very easy to use
It is so easy to complete, easy instructions on every step
Very easy to do.
Great service. It made creating a will super easy.
Excellent,easy to use.Will recommend to friends.
Simple, quick, easy. As advertised.
Gathered Here is rated 4.9 based on 1,954 reviews