Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Quick, easy and simple to follow the step by step process
Easy to follow No pressure selling Used referral service and very impressed
Great site
So easy to use and a quality product. I totally recommend!
I would have preferred to have the option to have one will for both of us
easy and straight forward
I found it very easy to create my will on your website I am a 79 year old pensioner and I am far from tech savvie but it was an easy task even for me Would highly recommend you to anyone who is contemplating making a will
I found gathered here easy to negotiate and I’m not all that tech savvy.
Easily explained steps made writing a will a lot less stressful. Was so much more convenient to be able to complete online in my own time.
Gathered Here was perfect for updating my will after my youngest child turned 18. So easy, particularly as my situation is so straight forward.
Amazing service to offer free and extended will services. So convenient and very appreciated
Excellent site and when printed out looks very impressive. I have to say that as an older person it was at times difficult to proceed as it forced you to put in a 2nd Executor which I did not want but it wouldn't let me proceed without doing so. When I added my Grandchidrens names ( they are Minors) in case something happened to my Beneficiary it then populated one of their names as the Executor and I had to go back repeatedly to edit the details. I got a bit confused, it was late at night so I did not have the choice of ringing for assistance as I was rushing to get it finished so I could onforward it to a friend for printing as I, like many, do not have a printer and 9 pages would be expensive for me to print if I did have one. Having said that I would not hesitate to recommend this site to others. Thank you
I recently wrote a Will with Gathered and found very easy to do. Mine was very basic and straight forward with a few donations to my favourite charities. This is why I chose Gathered as you can donate and in return there is no charge.
I liked how simply the process flowed, with personable touches like messages to loved ones and what I wished for my funeral/remains.
Was really easy and quick no stress at all
This was very quick and easy, but must be printed out and witnessed to have any value. It does not take any real complexities into account. Just basic beneficiaries and executor info.
quite easy and strat forward to use
This will kit was about the most instructional. Some of the other "free" will companies want you to sign up for a one month document "trial" and then an automatic deduction will be made from your account each month, unless you remember to cancel it. This company didn't ask for any banking details. It has the advantage that is is saved in their system, and you can make changes at any time. The will form was easy to fill out and edit online before saving. Very good legal instructions came along with it. Thank you.
Easy to follow and complete the Will forms.
So convenient so easy