Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
No nonsense and free as advertised with no sneaky catches, highly recommend.
After my father passed away without a will, I realised just how difficult it was to deal with grief whilst trying to fulfil his final wishes and sort out his affairs. I resolved to ensure I had my own will sorted and was pleasantly surprised to find GatheredHere. It seriously took no more than 10 minutes to document and print, and I've since recommended to other family and friends they get it done!
It is now Easy to write your will within 10 minutes totally free !!
Was so easy to creat my will, very easy to use and system was great. Would recommend to anyone
Excellent will kit, avoids a lot of unnecessary jargon.
Easy to use very basic
I attempted twice on this site and unfortunately on both occassions it omitted vital information that I had input on the site. Left out two important sections. No good to me.
Very quick and easy.
Very easy to follow instructions.peace of mind knowing it is now legal. I couldn't afford to pay for one. Most grateful
Easy and quick and free. The will was exactly as I wanted.
Excellent, highly recommend.
Easy to navigate the site.
very good!!!
The forms were very straight forward and easy to complete.
Top notch, easy to do, love it.
Simple easy to use. Only issue I had was dividing into 3 equally, can't do as it doesn't add up to 100% and it wouldn't let me go to the next screen.
Simple and quick to use. Took about 10min to complete. NOTE: The system automatically notifies your executors for you, which is helpful. Make sure your executors know to expect an email so it doesn't come as a surprise! I have recommended Gathered Here, to all my friends.
It is easier than I thought to have a will , steps are so easy to follow.
Excellent resource, easy to use. Thank you
This free Will service is a very Valuable service for the community. Not everyone can afford $600-1000 dollars to make or update wills. I thank you for providing this service which is easy to follow & gives me peace of mind
Gathered Here is rated 4.81 based on 151 reviews