Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Great service. The step by step guide makes it very easy to complete and I felt confident doing it on my own
It was straight forward and not too hard to deal with, very happy.
So easy and simple to understand. Will recommend to all my friends and family.
The site was easy to use and asked very specific questions which helped me make a basic will quickly and easily.
So quick and easy to complete. Extremely happy with my will. Not sure how this is free but I've recommended to all of my family.
Fantastic idea especially the updates I printed out 12 pages cost $12.00 im still editing not signed yet by 2 witnesses probate that will cost 1600 in nsw thats to execute will which is necessary legality im tell my friends
Easy to use and create my will, Done in minutes and a great peace of mind, Definitely recommend.
Easy and simple process,no stress
Excellent service I have told all my family and friends to log on to this service
Easy to use and understand
I found it quick and easy to setup. It was adequate and covered my needs. The instructions are easy to follow.
Website easy to navigate and to use. And the service is free!
Very easy to follow and covered everything I needed
Very good easy to use
Done in a FLAsh
Very easy, uncomplicated form to fill out.
Gathered Here was very easy to use, Ithey made the whole process step by step and easy to follow. I have piece of mind knowing my wishes will be met. I highly recommend getting your will sorted with them.
Great offering and for for the first time in my life have a will at 51 years old. Never worried about a will but my circumstances changed and now my Son is my executor.
Very good service in helping out people with wills. Thank you
Nice to be able to do your will easily and for free
Gathered Here is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews