Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Love how quick and easy it was to do my own will. Glad to know I now have something in place of something should happen to me! Thanks for making it such a breeze to do!
Katie, at Gathered Here was more than happy to provide extra information about the platform. Very easy to use and print. A relief to know that task is completed properly
Very easy to use
I found this site easy to navigate, the Will was easy to put together for a non-legal person like myself. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends.
Great free will service with the option to add in gifts to custom charities as long as you have the ABN. Loved it!
Author didn't leave any comments.
Very easy process. I did not appreciate being contacted by one of the organisations I had named as a beneficiary. It felt invasive and preemptive! Please stop this from happening! Otherwise I am recommending this service to friends and family. Thank you.
Very easy to complete, takes the stress out of what can be a confronting and overwhelming process.
Very easy and smooth. I probably should have done a little more preparation before I started but I’m very happy with my will
Absolutely brilliant! Highly Recommend.
Easy to use. Succinct.
So easy, simple and best of all it was free and legal, thanks
Easy to use
I found this service so simple to use and understand. I am recommending this service to my friends and family.
Was easy to prepare and gave me peace of mind
So fabulously easy and supportive of so many wonderful charities. I love the way they ease you into what could be a tricky task by asking about your pet and assigning them a guardian. Brilliant!
Gathered Here was an incredibly useful and easy tool for creating my will. As someone who had never created a will before I was nervous, but Gathered Here made the process simple
So pleased to find this free service, which I will recommend to family and friends. For people thinking to spend money on lawyers for a simple will, Gathered Here is an excellent alternative.
Very fast, efficient and professional. It took me appx 10 minutes to do a basic will. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
To be able to fill out a legal document that can be understood in lamens terms was absolutely life changing.
Gathered Here is rated 4.9 based on 2,051 reviews