Gathered Here Reviews

Based on 2,879 reviews
Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Gathered Here is precise open and easy to understand. The invitation by email gave us to understand that it was necessary and important to have a will. I am very happy to have done the will with Gathered Here.🌺
Very easy to use and straightforward
Great service, to be able to make a will without the need for a solicitor
Making a will with Gathered Here was straightforward and quick! Simplifying the process took the hassle out of such an important document. Thank you!
Easy to use and very straightforward. Good basic first will. uncomplicated.
It was easy to use and the result was better than I hoped
Its the job on the to do list, always at the top but you never get around to writing that Will. This is so simple and easy and you can complete your Will and print so quickly. Highly recommend
Great website. Easy to complete my Will. Highly recommend!
Everything was explained with current relevant information. Practical and straightforward.
The process was simple and very easy to follow. Thank you very much.
The website is very easy to use and took me less than 3 minutes for a simple and straight foward Will, please note that it may take longer for the more complicated one but overall I'm really happy with what I have set up on my Will with no cost as it can be pricey when you set one up.
Such an easy affordable way to set up a will. For free! Very grateful as I just had to revoke an older will. Thank Gathered Here team!
I already have a will prepared by a legal firm many years ago. My circumstances have changed so I decided to update my will. Then I received an email from the Heart Foundation that I can write my own will online for free. So I gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised as to how easy it was to prepare my own will. It asks you alot of relevant questions which you have never thought about. You can save your answers and return to complete or modify your will at anytime. When I completed my basic will, the final document was very professionally prepared by their lawyers. I was quite impressed. It includes instructions to your executors on your funeral wishes. I can also easily update my will online at anytime as my circumstances change. If you do not have a complicated will, I would highly recommend GatheredHere to anyone. Everyone should have a will so dont put it in the too-hard basket.
Very easy to use service! Thank you
It was a very simple online form and easy to complete to give me peace of mind.
Helped to create my will.
Very easy, straight forward, and no strings attached. Thank you!
Awesome to use
Easy to use and straightforward.
Thank you for making the process of completing my will clear and straightforward. This has given me peace of mind that my loved ones will be looked after and know what to do.
Gathered Here is rated 4.8 based on 2,879 reviews