Gathered Here Reviews

Based on 2,894 reviews
Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gathered Here Reviews
I was very satisfied with the ease of filling out an otherwise very important document. It was easy to follow along with explanations of what certain things mean and therefore getting a better understanding of what and who I am leaving my possessions too. I would definitely recommend using it. Thank you for leaving my mind at ease.
Done very quick and simple.
Great place to make a will!
I wrote two Will from my iPhone. Now I can’t find a log in button for either, and when I go back to search the website my wife’s will comes up, but I can’t find mine.
Fantastic find. So simple and easy to use. Happy
I loved it. First time doing one so pleased it was easy
Rica was professional and so very helpful
Excellent tool for completing a will.
Very easy to use platform to create my first ever will. It was something I hadn’t really thought to do and had been putting it off but Gathered Here made the process simple and straightforward. Have already recommended it to family to members.
Iv never done a will before, but use this will kit was super easy and hopefully can make thing easier for my family when the time comes. Thanks Gathered
Easy to navigate
Completing the Will was quite easy, once you have decided on executor and beneficieries etc. It is genuinely without cost, and it can be edited and updated. I have printed out my will and am about to get it signed.
Easy process and well designed
I'm extremely happy with the simplicity of the Will layout. Even asking me about my pets welfare after I pass ❤️. A great deal of thought has gone into this so I've introduced Gathered Here to several friends. Thankyou.
really simple and easy to navigate for my uncomplicated will
Easy, simple, quick and just what I needed.
It didn't take me long to fill out my will as it was very easy to follow the set guidelines and very easy to understand, I have definitely referred your great website to my parents! Thanks 😊
Nice and easy way to create a will in no time! Guided prompts help with knowing what to put into the will and very easy naviation.
Very easy-to-use will and instructions.
Simple and fast site to make a basic will for free, with options to add paid extras for more complex senerios.
Gathered Here is rated 4.8 based on 2,894 reviews