Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
I have put this of for years but am so relieved I have finally got something in place for my loved ones. This was easy to follow and easy to complete. I did have a few questions but that was quickly resolved with an email back to me. Thank you Gathered Here! Finally feel at ease 😌
Gathered was easy to use and prompted me to write descriptions of the gifts I'm leaving, which was very helpful. It also has easy links for charity donations which is lovely
Great that you are able to get a simple Willin place for free, well done to the team at Gathered Here
This was so easy to do with no complications and hassle free I do recommend.
made simple and easy. Thanks
Easy to fill out. I don't think I should have provided the email addresses of the people I included.
It was a sequential, methodological process that covered all aspects. Thank you.
I researched long and hard online for a genuine "Free Will" service. I came across services that were Free but "please leave your credit card details"; Free but you must pay for any future changes. Gathered Here is simple and quick to complete, really free - and allows for free changes going forward. Brilliant concept and really appreciated. Thank you.
We didn't have any complicated decisions that we needed to make but GatheredHere's layout was easy to use and follow. Thank you.
Wow so quick and really easy guidelines to follow, finished in no time at all. The only problem I ha, when I read it I had made two small errors and it would not let me back into correct, but I will try again. Something free and it works so well. Thank you.
Works well! Sorted a Will out in no time!
Very easy to use and a simple process to add a charity. This website meant I did something I have been putting off for years in about 15 minutes!
Very easy. Simple format. Hardest bit was finding 2 witnesses.
Gathered Here made everything so easy
Very easy to complete. Love that this is a free service too. Thanks Gathered Here
Very easy to fill out. Would highly recommend
Both my husband and myself have now completed our wills with gathered here, simple and easy to complete we now have peace of mind but hope the wills will stay in their safe place for years
The process was so easy and instant peace of mind. Great service to provide, thank you
Every step was simple to understand and complete. Just made it very easy and a great experience. Thank you!!
Very easy and straightforward with no catches.
Gathered Here is rated 4.9 based on 2,051 reviews